Delicate Bits

If this conversation is inappropriate, I apologize and please take it down. I don't think it violates any rules.

I was checking out the basic male genitalia that is in Daz for G8 for the first time. When I was looking at shaping, I saw that there were some morphs from male characters that I bought. Taurus, Tyr, Dwarf... maybe one more, can't remember... but only the Tyr character listed anything like this in its product description. I get that Daz shop isn't really the place for these things and that there are other sites to investigate if you want to go down that road but...

Are there other male (or female) characters sold in the Daz store that have genitalia morphs that are just... hidden by not being advertised in the product descriptions? To be clear, I am not talking about materials. I mean morphs. 

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,259

morrisonmp said:

If this conversation is inappropriate, I apologize and please take it down. I don't think it violates any rules.

I was checking out the basic male genitalia that is in Daz for G8 for the first time. When I was looking at shaping, I saw that there were some morphs from male characters that I bought. Taurus, Tyr, Dwarf... maybe one more, can't remember... but only the Tyr character listed anything like this in its product description. I get that Daz shop isn't really the place for these things and that there are other sites to investigate if you want to go down that road but...

Are there other male (or female) characters sold in the Daz store that have genitalia morphs that are just... hidden by not being advertised in the product descriptions? To be clear, I am not talking about materials. I mean morphs. 

Thanks in advance.

Short answer...  yes....  wander through the Parameter settings for Alistair, Maxx, anyone by the artist Jepe....

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,471

George...

• morrisonmpmorrisonmp Posts: 146

Thanks! But I guess I was wondering if anyone might be willing to point those characters out so that I could know BEFORE I buy if they have extra morphs of that nature.

And Maxx! That was the one I was forgetting.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,471

If you go to read the file list for the character, you will see if there's any.

Here's George and the first two lines on the filelist are for his anatomical elements
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/46839/file_list

His makes the 'tools' bigger

• If you want stuff like that you will have much better luck on renderotica.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,259

timetravelmishap said:

If you want stuff like that you will have much better luck on renderotica.

That is if you are looking for additional stuff... I think the author of the threads was noting the stuff that we already paid for and don't use.  Some of the included anatomical morphs provide better integration with the character body shapes and they already come with the characters so there is no reason not to use them.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,437
    edited March 2023

speaking of the skin textures, I think there are a lot of characters  void of genitalia texturing. 

Post edited by daveso on

nemesis10 said:

timetravelmishap said:

If you want stuff like that you will have much better luck on renderotica.

That is if you are looking for additional stuff... I think the author of the threads was noting the stuff that we already paid for and don't use.  Some of the included anatomical morphs provide better integration with the character body shapes and they already come with the characters so there is no reason not to use them.

Yes. This is what I was saying. I know that there are other sites that have that angle covered and that's cool. I was just surprised to find actual morphs in characters that I wasn't aware had them and they are useful tools to know about. 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

daveso said:

speaking of the skin textures, I think there are a lot of characters  void of genitalia texturing. 

Which I am thankful for since I always use a 3rd party option and plenty of time those painted on bits have to be removed in photoshop.

To the OP, in my experience any added morphs to characters in the DAZ store are just there to help compensate for how lacking the DAZ gens are. 3rd party options will always be more functional and detailed.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited March 2023

You can check out my products at my store. I add 1 to 3 morphs to my adult male products. The M3D Dalton for G8M has more morphs and some, um, extra settings. The M3D HD Hero Shapes product has shapes and additional veins. And yeah, unfortunately I couldn't do much advertising on the page... but you can check my DeviantArt page where I use my morphs in the nude renders.

(And I'm currently working through a G9 version but the gens are slightly different in G9, so I'm working through some workarounds for a base set of morphs like I've done in the previous two generations..) 

Post edited by Male-M3dia on
  • TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,557
    edited March 2023

Male-M3dia said:

You can check out my products at my store. I add 1 to 3 morphs to my adult male products. The M3D Dalton for G8M has more morphs and some, um, extra settings. The M3D HD Hero Shapes product has shapes and additional veins. And yeah, unfortunately I couldn't do much advertising on the page... but you can check my DeviantArt page where I use my morphs in the nude renders.

Thanks for the tip. I've been buying some 3rd party enhancements from other sites. I'm curious to try yours, too. Wishlisted for now.

Post edited by Torquinox on

Male-M3dia said:

(And I'm currently working through a G9 version but the gens are slightly different in G9, so I'm working through some workarounds for a base set of morphs like I've done in the previous two generations..) 

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check that product out.