Smart+/PropGoto+ List Of Supported Figures [Genesis 3 Male/Female added]

3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
edited February 2016 in Freebies

The purpose of this thread is to maintain a list of all the figures that are supported by the freebie Smart+/PropGoto+ stuff I’m working on.

If anybody uses the procedure in the PDF (data obtained using either release 1 or 2 is valid) to add support for additional figures, then please post the data here. After verification I can then incorporate that into the datafile.

I've Received Requests For Support For The Following Figures, But Don't Have Them
If anybody has these figures and is willing to try and create the data, please do so. Instructions are in the Datafile Format Guide PDF (But there's a bug in the DAZ Studio script, so only the Poser procedure currently works...)

- Scampixie Pranx (from Renderosity marketplace, so no link!) - request from TaishoBee on Renderosity (that links the Smart+ freebie download page)

Support data for the following additional figures is available, but not yet in any released datafile
See the relevant post for the actual data - you'll have to manually insert this into your datafile. Check the Datafile Format PDF for notes of how to do that:

- MayaBoy/MD Boy (StudioMaya) - see posts 15 to 18 for the data (basically it's a case of making the script match him with MayaDoll) - unfortunately I forgot to include him in Release 3

- Genesis 3 Female - see this 24th Feb post
- Genesis 3 Male - see this 24th Feb post

These are the figures supported at release 3.
All the data required to support these figures is included in the release 3 datafile (new additions since release 2 in bold):

- DAZ Gen 1-2: Aiko, Michael 1/2, Stephanie, Victoria 1/2.
- DAZ Gen 3: Aiko 3, David, Hiro 3, Laura 3, Luke 3, Michael 3, Stephanie Petite 3, The FREAK, The Girl, Victoria 3.
- DAZ Gen 4: Michael 4 (and Hiro 4, The FREAK 4), Victoria 4 (and Aiko 4, She-Freak 4, Stephanie 4, The Girl 4).
- DAZ Gen 5: Genesis (original base figure only).
- DAZ Gen 6: Genesis 2 Female (base figure), Genesis 2 Male (base figure).
- Poser 5: P5 Don, P5 Judy.
- Poser 6: P6 James, P6 Jessi, Miki2, Miki4.
- Poser 7: G2 Simon, G2 Sydney, G2 James, G2 Jessi.
- Poser 8: Alyson, Ryan.
- Poser 9: Alyson2, Ryan2 (and Tyler), Andy2.
- Sixus 1: Adam2, Behemoth, Behemoth2, HER, HIM, Project Human Female, Project Human Male, Thrusty, Orc, Goblin, Dwarvez, Britta, Scrum, PHF LoRes Female
- Kirwyn’s: K, KEZ, KEZ-WM, KOZ-WM.
- Others: Antonia, Apollo, Cynthia (BVH), Dawn (Hivewire), Dusk (Hivewire), F202 Dollie, MayaDoll, The Princess/Heroine (Dark Anvil), Anime Girl Kristin (ChrisSchell), PollyGon (AdamThwaites), Sara2 (DarkWhisper)

These are the figures supported at release 2.
All the data required to support these figures is included in the release 2 datafile (figures added since release 1 are in bold):

- DAZ Gen 3: Aiko 3, David, Hiro 3, Laura 3, Luke 3, Michael 3, Stephanie Petite 3, The FREAK, The Girl, Victoria 3.
- DAZ Gen 4: Michael 4 (and Hiro 4, The FREAK 4), Victoria 4 (and Aiko 4, She-Freak 4, Stephanie 4, The Girl 4).
- DAZ Gen 6: Genesis 2 Female (base figure)
- Poser 9: Alyson2, Ryan2 (and Tyler).
- Sixus 1: Adam2, Behemoth, Behemoth2, HER, HIM, Project Human Female, Project Human Male, Thrusty, Orc, Goblin, Dwarvez, Britta, Scrum, PHF LoRes Female
- Others: Antonia, Apollo, Cynthia (BVH), Dawn (Hivewire), F202 Dollie, MayaDoll, The Princess/Heroine (Dark Anvil), Anime Girl Kristin (ChrisSchell), PollyGon (AdamThwaites), Sara2 (DarkWhisper)

These are the supported figures at release 1:

- Poser 9: Alyson2, Ryan2 (and Tyler).
- Sixus 1: Adam2, Behemoth, Behemoth2, HER, HIM, Project Human Female, Project Human Male, Thrusty.
- Others: Antonia, Apollo, Cynthia (BVH), Dawn (Hivewire), F202 Dollie, MayaDoll, The Princess/Heroine (Dark Anvil)

Release 2 added these ten additional figures:

Post edited by 3dcheapskate on

Comments

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited December 1969

Any chance of adding Genesis2 Male (base), Dusk, and MayaBoy to the list?

• 3dcheapskate3dcheapskate Posts: 2,689
    edited December 1969

I recently downloaded Dusk (but not installed yet), and I've apparently got the Genesis 2 Male somewhere (probably installed but never loaded) - so I should be able to do those two if nobody else beats me to it.

Never heard of MayaBoy though,and he's not on my system.

edited April 2015

1) What Data Is Required To Support A Figure?

Here's an example to give people an idea of how little data is necessary to support a figure. This is the complete support data for the Sixus1 Dwarvez...

# Sixus1 Dwarvez (limited time freebie from the Sixus1 site)

:FIGUREIDS
    Dwarvez

:FIGUREMATCHESOBJ
    Dwarvez,DwarvezUpdate

:FIGUREMATCHESCR2
    Dwarvez,!Dwarvez

:HANDGOTO
    Dwarvez,10.0402,-0.0213,-58.9653,-0.2149,0.2769,-0.0099

:RODGRIP
    Dwarvez,0.0,0.0,0.0,-7.0,-33.0,0.0,0.0,-51.0,0.0,0.0,-14.0,0.0,-14.0,-7.0,55.0,0.0,0.0,56.0,0.0,0.0,42.0,0.0,0.0,68.0,0.0,0.0,43.0,0.0,0.0,
    27.0,0.0,0.0,60.0,0.0,0.0,49.0,0.0,0.0,30.0,0.0,-2.0,37.0,0.0,-7.0,58.0,0.0,0.0,38.0

2) How Do You Get This Data?

If you've downloaded release 1 or 2 of either the Poser or DAZ Studio versions of the Smart+/PropGoto+ stuff there were three PDF documents included. The 8 page Datafile Format document gives a brief overview of how to add a new figure. Here's the relevant bit copied from the DAZ Studio release 2 document - Smart+ DataFile Version 1.01 - DS Users (Issue 1).
    (N.B. The DS version of the 'GetGotAndGrip' script has a bug and always crashes - commenting out lines 68-73 is a workaround. The proper release 3 will fix this.Obviously nobody's ever used it then.... )

Please note that procedure is still based on figures that are loaded from a Poser CR2 file, and haven't been updated to handle figures loaded from DUF files

Adding A Figure To The List
    This one involves more work, but basically all you do is add a line for the new figure to each of the
    following sections, ensuring that the lines are added at the same position in each section.
    :FIGUREIDS – think up a name that's not already in the list! The position in the list should take
    into consideration the auto-matching mismatch issues mentioned earlier.
    :FIGUREMATCHESOBJ – Find the OBJ file(s) that contains the figure's geometry and note the
    filename(s) without the path and without the extension. (you may need to open the CR2 and find the
    line beginning 'figureResFile', usually about line 7 just after the 'version'). Check for any possible
    clashes with existing entries. (N.B: some figures, e.g. Genesis, don't use an external OBJ file so the
    dataline for them will contain a single figure ID entry and nothing else. So they will never be automatched
    by Poser, but the user can select them from the list).
    :FIGUREMATCHESCR2 – Find the CR2 file(s) for loading the figure and note the filename(s)
    without the path and without the extension. Check for any possible clashes with existing entries.
    :HANDGOTO – Load the figure into DAZ Studio, turn of all IK, and zero the figure. Then load the
    'Dha' prop (the basic one, not the Smart+ version). Adjust the x/y/z translations and rotations ONLY
    until it is positioned correctly across the palm of the figure's right hand, ready for his/her fingers to
    curl around it. Parent the prop to the right hand and then record* the six values. (I usually do Y
    translate, then X translate, then Z translate to get the hilt in the correct position, then set Z rotate to
    -90 and adjust Y/Z rotate to get it correctly positioned near the base of the pinky. Then tweak all six
    parameters as necessary.) N.B. All translation values must be divided by 243.8 to convert them
    from DAZ Studio units to Poser units, as the Smart+ Datafile uses Poser units for distance.
    :RODGRIP – If your figure doesn't have articulated hands you can ignore this step and use a
    dataline with no additional fields.
    If you want to use a hand pose then create the hand pose, and note its full path
    If you want to use two partial poses then create them and note their full paths.
    If you wish to use the 48 rotations dataline format, then adjust the x/y/z rotations of each of the
    three knuckles (1,2,3) of each of the five fingers (thumb, index, middle, ring, pinky) to curl the
    fingers and thumb around the handgrip, and then adjust the x/y/z rotations of the hand as desired.
    Smart+ Datafile Version 1.01 Format (Issue 1 [DAZ Studio Version] 5th April 2015) Page 7 of 8
    These are the ONLY parameters you should change (some figures have extra bones, e.g. carpals or
    knuckle 0, and some figures have 'Grasp', etc JCM/ERC in the hand. These settings are not included
    in the rodgrip data, and if you use them they'll be lost.). Record* the 48 values. (I usually do the
    index finger and thumb first as these are the most difficult to get looking reasonable)

*I've included a helper script to aid you in recording the parameters for the :HANDGOTO and
    :RODGRIP sections. Follow the instructions above for setting the parameters. Ensure the prop and
    figure are selected, and run the script by double-clicking the 'GetGotoAndGrip.dsa' icon in:
    Pose > 3DCheapskate > SmartPlus > Smart+ (DS) > Helpers
    A dialogue will appear showing an overview of the relevant data, and directing you to cut-andpaste
    the full data from the log file.
    The :HANDGOTO and :RODGRIP data has been extracted from the current figure and prop
    settings and is displayed in the correct order and format. This helper script simply lets you avoid
    the error-prone process of noting each parameter setting by hand.

howto.png
    1044 x 535 - 350K
    edited April 2015

This post is just a reminder to myself before I try and get the support data for Genesis 2 Male and Victoria 6. Although the DUF-based Genesis 2 figures have a CR2, this simply runs a PoserPython script (which simply calls the DSON importer) and then sets Poser materials. There is no associated OBJ file. The fact that there's no second field in the FIGUREMATCHESOBJ section simply means that if somebody uses a Genesis figure in Poser the script will be unable to auto-match the figure - the user can still select the correct Genesis match from the list that will be displayed. (N.B. I do not use DSON, and this is just an educated guess on my part)

# Genesis Base Support Data (already included in release 1 and release 2 datafiles):

Genesis Base

Genesis Base

Genesis Base,Genesis

Genesis Base,-13.23,-5.13,-84.44,-0.2882627953,0.5900180446,0.0741059711

Genesis Base,0.6478,-8.183,0.8232,36,-14.19,15.5,0,-8.762,0,0,0,0,0,0.2913,54.18,0,0,72.62,0,0,17.23,0,4.563,59.97,0,0,61.96,0,0,27.15,
    -5,5.378,61,0,0,55,0,0,33.64,-10,3.986,61,0,0,36.88,0,0,33.24

# Genesis 2 Female Support Data (already included in release 2 datafiles):
    Genesis 2 Female

Genesis 2 Female

Genesis 2 Female,Genesis 2 Female

Genesis 2 Female,-13.99,-19.42,-87.97,-0.280,0.594,0.067

Genesis 2 Female,0.00,0.00,0.00,36.00,-14.19,17.78,0.00,-8.76,0.00,0.00,-57.14,0.00,-5.00,5.05,54.18,0.00,0.00,60.66,0.00,0.00,47.47,
    -4.77,4.56,75.00,0.00,0.00,62.64,0.00,0.00,42.16,-0.63,5.38,70.03,0.00,0.00,58.69,0.00,0.00,33.64,

Note: the RODGRIP data is a single line - I have only split it because the forum software doesn't handle long lines without spaces very well

edited December 1969

I've found the Genesis 2 Male and Victoria 6 and loaded them into DS4.6 for the first time. With reference to the procedure two posts earlier,and the existing Genesis data noted in the previous post, I think that I skipped the stuff about getting the OBJ and CR2 file names when I originally did Genesis Base and Genesis 2 Female.

First problem - it's been so long since I used DAZ Studio that I can't remember how to check/turn off the IK, or how to zero the figure... :oS

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Is there going to be an actual difference with any of the shapes for Genesis or Genesis 2?

I mean, obviously if you load an item and have it go to Genesis, then move the slider to Gorilla, the prop should move right along...but if you already have Gorilla 'on' and try it, is the figure data going to be any different or is it still going to show Genesis Base? At least in the Studio version?

I don't think the character is going to change the base figure data...because it isn't a new figure.

edited April 2015

mjc1016 said:
    Is there going to be an actual difference with any of the shapes for Genesis or Genesis 2?

I mean, obviously if you load an item and have it go to Genesis, then move the slider to Gorilla, the prop should move right along...but if you already have Gorilla 'on' and try it, is the figure data going to be any different or is it still going to show Genesis Base? At least in the Studio version?

I don't think the character is going to change the base figure data...because it isn't a new figure.

Not being a Genesis user I couldn't say.

I recall that the Genesis Base values worked okay with both the Genesis Male and Genesis Female, but didn't work for Genesis 2 Female - which is why I did a new set of support data for her.

Having just loaded Genesis 2 Male and Victoria 6 together I noticed that the male's arms were slightly longer, and thus the correct position to put a prop in the hands of V6 / Gen2male would be different (not sure whether V6 matches Genesis 2 Female - I'll go and check - after somebody tells me how to turn off IK and zero the figure of course... :D )

The script takes no account of morph/shape sliders. With generation 4 this wasn't a problem, since although V4, Girl 4, Aiko 4, Steph 4 and SheFreak 4 all had distinctly different body shapes their hands remained at the same point in space. I get the impression that this is not always true with Genesis - e.g. I'm sure that the 'monster'-type morphs (I've seen an Anubis-type figure I think) will have the hands in very different positions...

With the generation 4 figures I had two sets of support data - one for V4 (and all her morphs), the other for M4 (and his).
    With Genesis a single set seemed to cover both male and female.
    With Genesis2 my current guess is that maybe I'll just need two - one for the male, one for the female. Assuming of course that the hand of Herbert 6 et al is in the same IK off/zeroed position as the base Genesis 2 Male,and Doris 6 eta al's hands are in the same IK off/zeroed position as the base Genesis 2 Female...

Regarding the morph/shape sliders. Assuming all Genesis 2 figures can be reverted to the base male/female shape by sliders, and assuming that when the user slides the shape back anything in the figure'shand goeswith the hand, then to use PropGoto+ with any Genesis 2 figure you could revert the shape to the base figure, select figure and prop, run PropGoto+, and then slide the shape back. Bit of a PITA, but hey! :D

edited December 1969

Just reloaded Genesis 2 male and female and V6 into DS4.6 and ran 'GetGotoAndGrip.dsa' (it crashed, sTarget doesn't exist at line 68 so I did a minor hack to make it run). Here's the first part of the data for each of the three figures...

===============================

# The figure ID noted here is the label the figure has in your scene. You probably need to change this (Don't forget that it must be the same in all sections)
    Genesis 2 Female

:FIGUREMATCHOBJ
    # Unable to determine any additional datafields for Genesis 2 Female, but they're not relevant if you only use DAZ Studio
    Genesis 2 Female

:FIGUREMATCHCR2
    # The additional datafield here is the label the figure has in your scene. This should be the CR2 name if the figure was loaded from a Poser CR2 file.
    Genesis 2 Female,Genesis 2 Female

============================

# The figure ID noted here is the label the figure has in your scene. You probably need to change this (Don't forget that it must be the same in all sections)
    Genesis 2 Male

# Unable to determine any additional datafields for Genesis 2 Male, but they're not relevant if you only use DAZ Studio
    Genesis 2 Male

# The additional datafield here is the label the figure has in your scene. This should be the CR2 name if the figure was loaded from a Poser CR2 file.
    Genesis 2 Male,Genesis 2 Male

============================

Victoria 6

# Unable to determine any additional datafields for Victoria 6, but they're not relevant if you only use DAZ Studio
    Victoria 6

Victoria 6,Victoria 6

===============================

So the script can tell the difference between these three at least. But...
    ...of course - if you load the Genesis 2 Female you can set the V6 sliders to 1.0 and she's now V6: and if you load V6 you can set the V6 sliders to 0.0 and you've got the Genesis 2 Female shape.

The V6 hands seem to be in the same position (near enough) as the Genesis 2 Female, so I don't think separate V6 data is necessary.

But the Genesis 2 Male hands are further out than Gthe female/V6, so I think he's going to need a separate entry (although the same hand pose should work I think).

When somebody tells me how to turn off IK I'll do that (just found the zero figure myself)

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure if it is the same, but I kind of remember it being similar, in 4.6 to 4.7...

But to enable/disable IK, if you have one of the 'selection' tools enabled, just select the figure you want, right click on it and at the bottom of the dialog box should be the IK check box.

edited December 1969

That's the one... screenshots attached as a permanent reminder to self. :)

zero.png
    420 x 432 - 31K
    ik.png
    693 x 341 - 90K
    edited February 2016

New Figure Support Data - Genesis 2 Male (Included In Release 3)

# Support Data for Genesis 2 Male (generated in DS4.6.1.17 Pro 64 bit, captured with release 2 'GetGotoAndGrip.dsa' (minor edit needed, as the script crashes! - comment out lines 68-73 inclusive)
    Genesis 2 Male

# Unable to determine any additional datafields for Genesis 2 Male, but they're not relevant if you only use DAZ Studio
    Genesis 2 Male

Genesis 2 Male,Genesis 2 Male

Genesis 2 Male,-8.37,-31.39,-67.27,-0.292,0.591,0.070

Genesis 2 Male,0.65,-8.18,0.82,36.00,-14.19,15.50,0.00,-18.65,0.00,0.00,-36.29,0.00,-9.59,0.29,54.18,0.00,0.00,72.62,0.00,0.00,17.47,-5.34,4.56,59.97,0.00,0.00,61.96,0.00,0.00,39.20,-0.69,5.38,61.00,0.00,0.00,55.00,0.00,0.00,44.07,-2.00,3.99,67.57,0.00,0.00,47.84,-0.58,0.97,34.15

N.B. the RODGRIP data should be on a single line - if it's split across two or more lines that's the forum.

The hand pose isn't very good, but it's a starting point :)

g2m.jpg
    446 x 435 - 39K
    edited February 2016

New Figure Support Data - Dusk (Included In Release 3)

Tested in Poser 9 and DS4.6

# Support Data for HiveWire3D's Dusk figure (generated from Poser 9 by me using the release 2 procedure*)

Dusk

Dusk,Dusk

Dusk,Dusk

Dusk,-5.0,-17.0,-87.0,-0.313,0.629,0.087

Dusk,-0.0553,-0.1075,-0.0848,9.4998,-13.0508,22.5296,37.5,-4.0,0.0,0.0,-47.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,63.0,0.0,0.0,47.5,0.0,0.0,13.0,0.0,0.0,66.0,0.0,0.0,54.5,0.0,0.0,34.5,-0.0561,0.0267,74.9283,-0.019,0.0343,31.8559,0.0,0.0,39.5,0.0,0.0,81.0,0.0,0.0,9.0,0.0,0.0,33.0

N.B. the RODGRIP data should be on a single line - if it’s split across two or more lines that’s the forum.

The hand pose isn't very good, but it's a starting point :)

*Note: the Poser procedure gave me just "Dusk" for the FIGUREMATCHESCR2 - I added the second field ",Dusk" because I'm fairly sure that's what the DS procedure will give me...

duskds.jpg
    642 x 344 - 30K
    dusk.jpg
    631 x 495 - 37K
    edited February 2016

New Figure Support - Andy2 (MilkMan Andy) from Poser 9 (Included In Release 3)

Tested in Poser 9 only.

Andy2 (P9)

Andy2 (P9),Andy2

Andy2 (P9),Andy2,MilkManAndy

Andy2 (P9),0.0,11.0,-90.0,-0.36,0.55,-0.004

Andy2 (P9),-0.0572,-0.0685,-0.0585,-30.0,-19.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,-27.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,60.0,0.0,0.0,70.0,0.0,0.0,35.0,-0.0699,-0.0355,61.9311,-0.0711,-0.1795,46.8826,-0.0308,0.0589,25.9295,0.0,0.0,80.0,0.0,0.0,47.0,0.0,0.0,25.0,0.0,0.0,86.0,0.0,0.0,18.0,0.0,0.0,30.0

edited December 1969

Updated datafile uploaded to ShareCG;

Smart+/PropGoto+ Updated Datafile

I've added the data for Dusk, Genesis 2 Male, and Andy2/MilkManAndy.

There are two versions - one without HANDPROXYDATA (compatible with release 2), the other with HANDPROXYDATA (for those using release 3 beta) - the later includes additional prop support as well.

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687
    edited April 2015

Wow, thanks! I hadn't even got around to playing around with 'em yet, and my suggestions are already in place. Hey, thanks!
    The MayaBoy (MD Boy) character can be found at http://studiomaya3d.com/free1.html but he'll likely work well enough with the MayaDoll settings.

Post edited by Eustace Scrubb on
    edited December 1969

Downloaded MDBoy, and I'll check him when my current render completes. If he needs new data I'll sort that out (should only take a few minutes) and post it....

edited December 1969

You're right, MD Boy seems to work fine with the MayaDoll settings - hand pose is fine too. See attached screenshot composite.

I simply loaded MD Boy into Poser 9, turned of IK, zeroed him, and loaded the Poser Smart+ Dha. the script didn't recognize the figure obviously, so I selected MayaDoll from the list, and selected to apply the hand/wrist pose. Looks spot on to me.

Also then ran the 'GetGotoAndGrip.pz2/py' and got this data (numerical bits should be identical to MayaDoll obviously since that what I applied) - mainly to get the internal name (MD_boy).

For now you'll need to manually select MayaDoll, but I think I'll combine the two for the next update.

[Cut-and-paste the data below into your text editor]

# Figure name = 'MDboy'

,MD_Boy

,3.1408,0.8619,-102.05,-0.3148,0.5675,0.0588

,0.6478,-8.1833,0.8232,0.0,3.0,46.0,54.9843,-18.9889,-0.0455,-0.007,-38.0285,-0.4021,-15.1137,-11.0771,33.2888,0.0,0.0,73.0,0.0,0.0,49.0,-21.1075,0.0805,49.969,-0.0826,0.0885,76.9591,-0.0393,-0.0291,61.426,-13.0911,10.3782,70.9863,0.0,0.0286,70.0,-0.0135,0.2209,48.0,-28.0294,8.9855,78.9653,-0.0318,-0.0217,36.8822,-0.0353,-0.1042,33.2371

[Cut-and-paste the data above into your text editor]
    mdboy.jpg
    931 x 672 - 155K
    edited December 1969

Here's the existing data for MayaDoll (since release 1)

MayaDoll

MayaDoll,MayaDoll

MayaDoll,MD01Basic

MayaDoll,3.14078,0.861886,-102.050003,-0.314776,0.567538,0.058777

MayaDoll,0.647785,-8.1833,0.823158,0,3,46,54.9843,-18.9889,-0.0454721,-0.00697216,-38.0285,-0.40209,-15.1137,-11.0771,33.2888,0,0,73,0,0,49,-21.1075,0.0805138,49.969,-0.0826297,0.0885081,76.9591,-0.0392733,-0.0291215,61.426,-13.0911,10.3782,70.9863,0,0.0285995,70,-0.0134865,0.220874,48,-28.0294,8.9855,78.9653,-0.0317562,-0.0216579,36.8822,-0.0353459,-0.104162,33.2371

Changing the current 'MayaDoll' data to the following 'MayaDoll/MD Boy' data should do the trick...

MayaDoll/MD Boy

MayaDoll/MD Boy,MayaDoll,MD_Boy

MayaDoll/MD Boy,MD01Basic,MD_Boy

MayaDoll/MD Boy,3.1408,0.8619,-102.05,-0.3148,0.5675,0.0588

MayaDoll/MD Boy,0.6478,-8.1833,0.8232,0.0,3.0,46.0,54.9843,-18.9889,-0.0455,-0.007,-38.0285,-0.4021,-15.1137,-11.0771,33.2888,0.0,0.0,73.0,0.0,0.0,49.0,-21.1075,0.0805,49.969,-0.0826,0.0885,76.9591,-0.0393,-0.0291,61.426,-13.0911,10.3782,70.9863,0.0,0.0286,70.0,-0.0135,0.2209,48.0,-28.0294,8.9855,78.9653,-0.0318,-0.0217,36.8822,-0.0353,-0.1042,33.2371

(Note: I simply checked all the MD_Boy CR2 filenames to get the required FIGUREMATCHESCR2 entry. I should probably run GetGotoAndGrip from DS3 and DS4 just to make double sure. maybe tomorrow...

edited February 2016

Genesis 3 Support Data (Ladies first)

I've finally got round to downloading the Genesis 3 Starter Essentials, and I've just created the support data for Genesis 3 Female (I tested it too in DS4.8, and it works beautifully. Also, and to my great surprise, it correctly automatched the figure!):

Genesis 3 Female

Genesis 3 Female

Genesis 3 Female,Genesis 3 Female

Genesis 3 Female,-3.55,7.96,-90.00,-0.303,0.586,0.033

Genesis 3 Female,0.00,0.00,0.00,22.49,-24.21,20.00,0.00,-19.87,0.00,0.00,-36.41,0.00,0.00,0.00,63.68,0.00,0.00,82.00,0.00,0.00,34.53,0.00,0.00,68.97,0.00,0.00,69.00,0.00,0.00,65.56,0.00,0.00,69.66,0.00,0.00,72.00,0.00,0.00,42.05,0.00,0.00,76.84,0.00,0.00,53.00,0.00,0.00,42.05

• Genesis 3 Male Support Data

And here's the data for the lad - the hand pose isn't that good, but it's a start. Briefly tested in DS4.8 only:

Genesis 3 Male

Genesis 3 Male

Genesis 3 Male,Genesis 3 Male

Genesis 3 Male,-5.24,1.02,-90.00,-0.322,0.583,0.035

Genesis 3 Male,0.00,0.00,0.00,21.67,-11.09,20.00,0.00,-31.94,0.00,0.00,-26.36,0.00,0.00,0.00,73.80,0.00,0.00,74.06,0.00,0.00,36.36,0.00,0.00,73.43,0.00,0.00,75.02,0.00,0.00,47.27,0.00,0.00,71.49,0.00,0.00,71.16,0.00,0.00,35.45,0.00,0.00,77.27,0.00,0.00,42.15,0.00,0.00,51.82

edited February 2016

Note Regarding Genesis 3 Body Shapes

See mjc1016's Apr 2015 comment regarding Genesis shapes and my response to it. (Note: As I've said many times, I don't use Genesis (for mainly financial reasons), so what follows is just educated guesswork)

If you've loaded a variant Genesis 3 shape, let's call him "Percy 7", then my guess is that the figure automatch may not work (in which case you'll have to select "Genesis 3 Male" from a list). Provided that Percy's hand is in the same place as Genesis 3 Male's hand then my guess is that the positioning of any prop and the hand pose should be correct. However, if you're using say the "Mr Long Arms 7" shape which has the hands in a different position then the prop will almost certainly be wrongly positioned. Setting the "Mr Long Arms 7" body shape slider to zero before running the PropGoto+ script, and then setting the "Mr Long Arms 7" body shape slider back to 100% sounds as if it might work. I'd be interested to know if anybody tries.

If anybody tries this with Genesis 1, 2 or 3 and different body shapes I'd really appreciate some feedback

edited May 2016

Updated SmartPlusData.txt File Including Genesis 3 Support Data

For anybody who's not happy editing the SmartPlusData.txt file themselves, here's a ZIP file (scanned with McAfee before upload) containing the updated version. There's a ReadMe which reads as follows:

This zip file "SmartPlusDataVersion1.03c(Genesis3).zip" contains an updated verion of the SmartPlusData file from the "DAZ Studio/Poser Smart+ Props Stuff Release 3 Core" which includes the additional support data for Genesis 3 Male and Genesis 3 Female (as defined in this post and the subsequent one http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1020594/#Comment_1020594 )

There are two identical copies of the "SmartPlusData.txt", one in a DAZ Studio folder structure, the other in a Poser folder structure.

Copy whichever one you need.

Note: If you use both Poser and DAZ Studio and your Poser runtime is mapped in DAZ Studio then you can copy just the Poser version, as the DAZ Studio script will be able to pick this up via the mapping.

DAZ Studio Users
    ================
    Copy the contents of the "DS Content" folder from this zip to the same DAZ Studio content directory where you installed the "DAZ Studio Smart+ Props Stuff Release 3 Core". The existing "SmartPlusData.txt" file will be overwritten.

Poser Users
    ===========
    Copy the contents of the "Poser Default Runtime" folder from this zip to the same Poser runtime folder where you installed the "Poser Smart+ Props Stuff Release 3 Core". The existing "SmartPlusData.txt" file will be overwritten.

N.B. I do not use DSON, so I have no idea whether the Genesis 3 support data will be any use in Poser.

MD5 = c1756074b49e6b5cc95e2bd2c3ad72a4 *SmartPlusDataVersion1.03c(Genesis3).zip

SHA256 = 112287e088971c5d65ffa492df0089d641cb9a76d626d1c96ccd39d8ebdefbff *SmartPlusDataVersion1.03c(Genesis3).zip

zip
    zip
    SmartPlusDataVersion1.03c(Genesis3).zip