Mortella Dress: Dynamic for Poser and conforming for Genesis!

2»

Comments

• digitelldigitell Posts: 558
    edited December 1969

Yay..got the sitting position to work! Thanks Arien! :)

Thing.jpg
    800 x 571 - 141K
  • ArienArien Posts: 192
    edited December 1969

Yay! Glad that you could figure it all out, where the pointers I gave you any user for it?

edited December 1969

Arien said:
    Yay! Glad that you could figure it all out, where the pointers I gave you any user for it?

Yes, I went to that link you provided and followed that tutorial very carefully..I had to fight off the urge to move the dress tho but it worked out just like you said it would.
    Thanks for your time and effort! :)
    edited December 1969

You're welcome!

I know it feels a bit un-intuitive to just leave the dress there, but you'll get used to it after using dynamics a bit. Feel free to download the other dynamic and hybrid items I've got on my website, and of course there's piles of dynamic items available for free all over. Once you're at ease with using them, then you can start having real fun with dynamics: ADD WIND FORCES!!! >:]

edited December 1969

Alrighty then I certainly will do that. I really like the look the dynamic looks..I must admit I have been intimidated with using dynamics and have been avoiding it..but dynamics really do give more of a realistic look to the clothing! Well work the extra effort and I am sure it will get much easier once I become more familiar with using it.
    Thanks Arien!
    Cheers!

• magicweavermagicweaver Posts: 244
    edited December 1969

thank you

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

great render, digitell - I'd forgotten about her chair - but that ones just perfect! :-) The dress looks so nice too.

• PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

I did some additional work for using it on Genesis - smoothed the boobies in Hexagon and rigged the hanging sleeve thingies. Maybe I'm going to add a morph to flatten the tentacles but so far I'm quite happy with the dress working in Studio with Genesis. And it was fun to try something new, that's the first thing I ever rigged and it wasn't even half as complicated as I thought - it's far from perfect but it works for me.

So here is little Miss Demeanour - she lives on the 13th floor right next to Miss Leading and Miss Fortune.

MissDemeanour_s.jpg
    630 x 800 - 160K
  • shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

Puntomaus, great render! Love how the dress looks on her :-)

edited December 1969

Agreed, that's looking great! Would you mind too much sharing it? I'd happily make it available on my site alongside the dynamic, with full credits, of course, and would give both Poser and Studio users a version tailored for their preferred program.

edited December 1969

Yeah sure :-) I fixed a few things that I didn't like about this first converted version, added two textures, two shaders and some poses to turn mat zone on and off. I'm sending you a PM with the link to the files.

edited December 1969

Thank you! got your PM, I"ll download, re-upload to my website and add the download option too

edited December 1969

Ok, the conforming version for Genesis is up on my website with thanks to Puntomaus. Go download and have fun, and please post images if you use it!

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Thank you Arien and Puntomaus :-). It is a beautiful dress. Thank you again and take care.

edited December 1969

You're welcome. Have fun rendering :-)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Thanks Puntomaus and Arien for making the DS version available....: )

• edited December 1969

Thank you for making this awesome dress. Works beautifully for Genesis.

Mrs.-Addams-and-Cousin-Itblwh_.jpg
    565 x 800 - 260K
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,626
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the Genesis version! It looks like great fun.

edited December 1969

I'm glad you like it and have some fun with it. Cool render, Flamewing. Love the b/w.