Eat, Drink annd be Merry Pose issues

Hello there.  Has anyone else had problems with FeralFey's/ Daz Originals' 'Eat, Drink and be Merry' pose pack?  The poses are great but any props load as grey blocks.  So far I've tried downloading the product with Daz Connect and DIM.  Haven't tried Daz Central yet.  It's a shame, as it's one of the very few pose packs that cover this area of hand-to-mouth eating poses.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

Do you have the required product installed? There are no actual props included in the pose pack, only presets to use them.

• Leana said:

Do you have the required product installed? There are no actual props included in the pose pack, only presets to use them.

Ahhhha!  Yes. it's installed.  However, I also have the related prop pack installed, too.   But you've put your finger on it, Leana!  The problem is the prop pack.  Showing up with errors/ blank icons, etc.  I'll uninstall/ reinstall the prop pack and report back.  Thannk you for your help! smiley

• johnbuckeridge said:

Leana said:

Ahhhha!  Yes. it's installed.  However, I also have the related prop pack installed, too.   But you've put your finger on it, Leana!  The problem is the prop pack.  Showing up with errors/ blank icons, etc.  I'll uninstall/ reinstall the prop pack and report back.  Thannk you for your help! smiley

FYI" The grey blocks happen because something is missing in the "data" folder in your main DAZ Studio library. You see it most often with props. A reinstall should work, but if not, download the zip file and open it on your desktop. You'll see a breakdown of where things need to go for them to work. Copy everything under "data" to the "data" folder in you library and the grey block should be no more.smiley