Alternative PowerPose Templates (Genesis 1, 2, 3, 8, 8.1, 9)

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,161

RAMWolff said:

OK, cool!  Here is a screen grab of what I did just now.  Does this look like it's going to be OK? 

Yes, but NorthOf45 said you might also want to copy the files from one of the sets (your choice for what you want as default) into the PowerPose folder.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

Thanks, Barbult, I was just about to answer that. RL, y'know...

If ayone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Now, for the next project, G3?

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,016
    edited December 2022

I have now installed both Daz3D's powerpose templates and the Alternative.

What was puzzling me was that the header on the PowerPose Panel reverts to the default BUT no, the plate choices do stay as chosen. So that part of using nested folders works fine.

With regards to the lower eyelids, the templates from Daz3D really need some TLC. So if needing to use PowerPose for the lower eyelids, my suggestion would be to stick with the Alternative from NorthOf45.

Image shows the Daz3D edition at work.

lower eyelid.png
    1225 x 839 - 433K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
    edited December 2022

Upper eyelids, too. I had to scale those wa-a-ay down (20000000 instead of the usual 300) to keep them under control.

ETA: There are no limits on the Translation transforms, unlike other nodes, so the smallest input gets blown out of proportion. You can use the universal tool in the viewport to get a normal movement.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

So what is the deal with this file only found in the DAZ 3D default Power Poser set, bipedDynamics.dsx? I have left it in the root PowerPose folder and not made a copy of it to the two sub-folders in the Sets folder.

nonesuch00 said:

So what is the deal with this file only found in the DAZ 3D default Power Poser set, bipedDynamics.dsx? I have left it in the root PowerPose folder and not made a copy of it to the two sub-folders in the Sets folder.

Sorry, for some reason your posts don't bump the thread, and your name doesn't appear as the latest.

The bipedDynamics.dsx file, as far as I can tell, is used to match the figure's node names with template control names. It is full of regular expressions that should match an appropriate node. It is only really useful for figures that don't have a specific template (where every relationship is explicitly declared) so that a generic template can match controls to bones and have something to work with. Look at the Genesis 3 PowerPose and how some controls don't work. That is because it is defaulting to the generic template and can't find a match for some of the nodes because the names are different.

Genesis 9 comes with it's own version that accounts for the new nodes, and might be applying it, but I can't tell because all the templates are encrypted. My templates have all the relationships explicity declared (controls to nodes), so the bipedDynamics file is probably not needed in that case. I could have customized it, but wasn't sure exactly what it was for at first. If it ain't broke...

NorthOf45 said:

nonesuch00 said:

Sorry, for some reason your posts don't bump the thread, and your name doesn't appear as the latest.

The bipedDynamics.dsx file, as far as I can tell, is used to match the figure's node names with template control names. It is full of regular expressions that should match an appropriate node. It is only really useful for figures that don't have a specific template (where every relationship is explicitly declared) so that a generic template can match controls to bones and have something to work with. Look at the Genesis 3 PowerPose and how some controls don't work. That is because it is defaulting to the generic template and can't find a match for some of the nodes because the names are different.

Genesis 9 comes with it's own version that accounts for the new nodes, and might be applying it, but I can't tell because all the templates are encrypted. My templates have all the relationships explicity declared (controls to nodes), so the bipedDynamics file is probably not needed in that case. I could have customized it, but wasn't sure exactly what it was for at first. If it ain't broke...

OK, thanks; so it's not needed for yours and if it's not working right for DAZ's I need to move it into the SETS/DAZ 3D power pose templates subfolder.

For the official DAZ version, there is a bipedDynamics.dsx in the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials with the new node names that should go with their templates. The set in the default folder is what loads with the figure. If you want to switch back and forth, each set should have its designated copy of the bipedDynamics.dsx file. My set doesn't actually use it (I checked it out, no difference, but it is included in the template set, just because...), but the DAZ set might. If it is misbehaving when you switch back to the DAZ set, you are actually loading from the subfolder, not the default folder, so I would copy/move it to the DAZ (or whatever you called it) subfolder in the Sets folder. The default folder is loaded again if you navigate back to the figure after moving away from it. I hope that's clear...

The original bipedDynamics.dsx in the "Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4[ Public Build]\plugins\PowerPose" folder is ancient and might not work properly with the G9 templates if they are relying on that regex matching.

NorthOf45 said:

For the official DAZ version, there is a bipedDynamics.dsx in the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials with the new node names that should go with their templates. The set in the default folder is what loads with the figure. If you want to switch back and forth, each set should have its designated copy of the bipedDynamics.dsx file. My set doesn't actually use it (I checked it out, no difference, but it is included in the template set, just because...), but the DAZ set might. If it is misbehaving when you switch back to the DAZ set, you are actually loading from the subfolder, not the default folder, so I would copy/move it to the DAZ (or whatever you called it) subfolder in the Sets folder. The default folder is loaded again if you navigate back to the figure after moving away from it. I hope that's clear...

The original bipedDynamics.dsx in the "Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4[ Public Build]\plugins\PowerPose" folder is ancient and might not work properly with the G9 templates if they are relying on that regex matching.

OK, done. Thanks very much. 

• I've never used Power Pose before, but this looks too interesting for me to just walk away.
    Thank you! Wish I had your technical knowledge!

NotAnArtist said:

I've never used Power Pose before, but this looks too interesting for me to just walk away.
    Thank you! Wish I had your technical knowledge!

There has always been a version of PowerPose in DAZ Studio for every generation, so nothing really new there, I just got this one out first. I had been working on one for G3 (which never got a real set, and what is available is kind of broken), and decided to apply what I knew to put out something for G9 first. The G3 set I have almost completed, along with enhanced versions for G8 and G8.1, and an update to the G9 set. Real soon...

• TugpsxTugpsx Posts: 734

Thanks for sharing, this will come in handy.

edited February 2023

Here is Version 3 of my G9 PowerPose template set, an update to make a few small corrections (i.e., Shoulders Group: Shrug), and add some new (hidden) pose controls for a few channels. DAZ made them specifically for PowerPose in the last Genesis 9 Starter Essentials update to re-combine certain actions that were split into two separate controls. This also freed up a few channels for some different controls, mostly for the Head. Some were re-arranged to be more consistent with my upcoming G3/G8/G8.1 templates. (Each generation has a different set of Pose Controls available, and not always with the exact same functionality, but pretty close).

I added some useful Pose Controls to the Hands for common actions, like Grasp, Fist, & Spread, that I found awkward to get just right using sliders for the individual digits, or on the Parameters tab (especially the thumb). The individual node controls are still present to keep the more granular control.

Note that there are many Pose Controls (on the Parameters tab) for the various body parts that are similar to the PowerPose controls that combine several nodes together (Left Arm group, Right Arm group, Legs group, etc.) The Pose Controls can be more sophisticated because they can access some ERCs made for specific movements that are difficult or impossible to do in PowerPose. For example, there is a "Knees Up" Pose Control that has a keyed sub-component that allows for a more complex movement than the equivalent in PowerPose. Mixing the PowerPose and Pose Controls might result in some jerky movements, since they don't necessarily follow each other.

I had remarked earlier about the inability to make use of all six degrees of freedom with four control points for the nodes on the Face. It has the X and Y movements, but the Z axis has been forsaken, even if it is available with all the others in the Parameters tab for the selected node. The Face Control rig for G3/G8/G8.1 provides a 3D control for all nodes, and then some. As an alternative, I have made a new template with a profile view of the face controls that exposes the Y and Z axes. Think of it as an extra degree of freedom.

I have also updated the graphics for the zones controlled by the nodes based on their weight maps to get a better idea of which part of the face will be affected.

If you are using PowerPose Sets to be able to switch between the DAZ version and mine, you can create another in a new folder under the Sets folder to compare and contrast this version with the previous. In the Template Set drop-down list, the name of the folder you create will be displayed, but once loaded it will always display "Base (Genesis 9)".

As before, when switching Sets, the display does not immediately show what was selected. You must change the template page to see the active version. (That's a PowerPose thing, I have no control over it). Clicking away from the figure, and then back to it will always reload the default template set, so check which one is active (I put a tag on mine showing the version). Copy your favourite set into the root PowerPose folder so that you do not always have to change it.

Download my G9 PowerPose templates Version 3 here:

MEGA download

I have appended a "3" to the file names to help keep track of which version is which. There is no mistaking the DAZ version, they are encrypted. The bipedDynamics.dsx file should be present already, it comes with the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials. Copy it into the new Set folder with the new template files.

G9_Side_promo.jpg
    300 x 569 - 41K

NorthOf45 said:

Here is Version 3 of my G9 PowerPose template set, an update to make a few small corrections (i.e., Shoulders Group: Shrug), and add some new (hidden) pose controls for a few channels. DAZ made them specifically for PowerPose in the last Genesis 9 Starter Essentials update to re-combine certain actions that were split into two separate controls. This also freed up a few channels for some different controls, mostly for the Head. Some were re-arranged to be more consistent with my upcoming G3/G8/G8.1 templates. (Each generation has a different set of Pose Controls available, and not always with the exact same functionality, but pretty close).

I added some useful Pose Controls to the Hands for common actions, like Grasp, Fist, & Spread, that I found awkward to get just right using sliders for the individual digits, or on the Parameters tab (especially the thumb). The individual node controls are still present to keep the more granular control.

Note that there are many Pose Controls (on the Parameters tab) for the various body parts that are similar to the PowerPose controls that combine several nodes together (Left Arm group, Right Arm group, Legs group, etc.) The Pose Controls can be more sophisticated because they can access some ERCs made for specific movements that are difficult or impossible to do in PowerPose. For example, there is a "Knees Up" Pose Control that has a keyed sub-component that allows for a more complex movement than the equivalent in PowerPose. Mixing the PowerPose and Pose Controls might result in some jerky movements, since they don't necessarily follow each other.

I had remarked earlier about the inability to make use of all six degrees of freedom with four control points for the nodes on the Face. It has the X and Y movements, but the Z axis has been forsaken, even if it is available with all the others in the Parameters tab for the selected node. The Face Control rig for G3/G8/G8.1 provides a 3D control for all nodes, and then some. As an alternative, I have made a new template with a profile view of the face controls that exposes the Y and Z axes. Think of it as an extra degree of freedom.

I have also updated the graphics for the zones controlled by the nodes based on their weight maps to get a better idea of which part of the face will be affected.

If you are using PowerPose Sets to be able to switch between the DAZ version and mine, you can create another in a new folder under the Sets folder to compare and contrast this version with the previous. In the Template Set drop-down list, the name of the folder you create will be displayed, but once loaded it will always display "Base (Genesis 9)".

As before, when switching Sets, the display does not immediately show what was selected. You must change the template page to see the active version. (That's a PowerPose thing, I have no control over it). Clicking away from the figure, and then back to it will always reload the default template set, so check which one is active (I put a tag on mine showing the version). Copy your favourite set into the root PowerPose folder so that you do not always have to change it.

Download my G9 PowerPose templates Version 3 here:

MEGA download

I have appended a "3" to the file names to help keep track of which version is which. There is no mistaking the DAZ version, they are encrypted. The bipedDynamics.dsx file should be present already, it comes with the Genesis 9 Starter Essentials. Copy it into the new Set folder with the new template files.

Thanks

• Thank you :-)

edited February 2023

The Genesis 3 PowerPose templates never did get released by DAZ, so I decided to make a set based on the Genesis 8 versions, with my own take on what would be included. The generic PowerPose templates that load up with a Genesis 3 figure are broken in a few places because of the new node names, like Left/Right Thigh/Shoulder/Forearm Twist, Left/Right Thigh/Shoulder/Forearm Bend, Upper/Lower Abdomen/Chest/Neck. The bipedDynamics.dsx file attempts to match a control point to nodes on the figure, but cannot always find one, or at least an appropriate one. It could be modified to find that match, but it was more straightforward to just explicitly use the new node names in the template files (and give it a facelift).

The controls used on the generic PowerPose template are woefully incomplete compared to what is available on the Genesis 3 figure. The Genesis 8 PowerPose templates show what can be done with basically the same skeleton as Genesis 3. (There is a slight difference in the hierarchy of the hands and feet). Unfortunately, the Genesis 8 templates are encrypted, and cannot be directly adapted to Genesis 3.

So, following the example of Genesis 8, and my own Genesis 9 templates, with some new graphics and a full complement of controls, I present a complete set of PowerPose templates for Genesis 3 Male and Female. Included is the new Side view for those who would like to have access to all axes of the upper and lower face rig, like with my latest version of the Genesis 9 templates. It does get a little crowded because there are more than twice as many nodes in the full face rig compared to Genesis 9. I did take a couple of shortcuts by combining the lip and eyelid nodes together into one node group each, scaled to a proportional movement, like the simplified Genesis 9 controls. Individual nodes are presented in the Parameters tab when selecting a node point or node group point, so you do not have to hunt for them in the node tree.

Genesis 3 Male PowerPose

Since DAZ did not release a set of templates, there is likely no PowerPose in the Genesis 3 Tools folders, unless you added something done earlier. I know there were attempts to make some templates before, but they do not seem to be readily available. If you do not have any PowerPose folders for Genesis 3 figures, simply create one in the Tools folder.

For Genesis 3 Female, create the folder to get the following hierarchy and place the G3F*.* files in the PowerPose folder.
    [yourLibrary]\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female\Tools\PowerPose

For Genesis 3 Male, create a similar hierarchy and place the G3M*.* files accordingly.
    [yourLibrary]\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Male\Tools\PowerPose

If you have another set of PowerPose templates, you can use Sets to switch between them. The procedure is basically the same as for the Genesis 9 PowerPose templates, discussed earlier.

The original bipedDynamics.dsx file still does serve a purpose for those nodes it can match, so you will need a copy from either the Genesis 8 PowerPose folder ([yourLibrary]\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Tools\PowerPose, or [yourLibrary]\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Tools\PowerPose) or from the plugins folder in the Daz Studio program folder (\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4\plugins\PowerPose) in each of the new Genesis 3 PowerPose folders. (They are all the same, but Genesis 9 has a new one that might not be compatible. I did not test it).

You can get your copy here:

MEGA Download

That's all that needs to be done. Load your Genesis 3 figure and pose away. Enjoy!

G3F PowerPose promo.jpg
    800 x 297 - 79K
    G3M PowerPose promo.jpg
    800 x 297 - 80K
  • Thank you once again :-)

edited February 2023

Very Awesome. I was just beginning to get into using PowerPose to help me pose individual bones in the face after using Faux2D's FACS system takes the expression most of the way. You templates will be a big help to improve that further.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on

nonesuch00 said:

Very Awesome. I was just beginning to get into using PowerPose to help me pose individual bones in the face after using Faux2D's FACS system takes the expression most of the way. You templates will be a big help to improve that further.

Great! Glad you can put it to good use. I find that overlay a bit intrusive, myself.

Next up: Genesis 8

edited February 2023

The Genesis 8 PowerPose templates were a giant leap forward in the look and feel compared to what had been available previously. I have taken that example and enhanced the functionality with as many controls as can be comfortably added. These templates were actually derived from my Genesis 3 set, since the underlying skeleton and mesh is basically the same. The available Pose Controls are a little different than Genesis 3, especially on the Head, but I tried to be consistent on what was used for each control point. Sometimes a particular control is not available for both figures, or has been split into two separate controls (or combined into one). All Pose Controls are available from the Parameters tab, if you want more.

The upper and lower face rigs are identical to Genesis 3, so the Face controls are essentially the same as before, with an updated zone map to better follow the areas of influence, based on the weight mapping. The Side view is also included to be able to easily access the Z-axis controls. It is a little crowded with all the dots, so I combined the controls for the lips and eyelids to simplify the presentation. The individual nodes will display in the parameters tab when selecting one of those node groups in case you really want to manipulate each individual node separately. (That's 26 nodes reduced to 4 groups, if you're counting).

Genesis 8 (and 8.1) came with a set of PowerPose templates in a separate package, which you have most likely installed. That will have created the appropriate folders for the PowerPose templates. Studio allows for the use of Template Sets, and you can install these in parallel to the ones supplied by DAZ and switch between the two seamlessly (almost), if you wish. To do so, open a file explorer and navigate to the PowerPose folder for Genesis 8 Female/Male.

(These folders should exist in your Library, if not, create them.)

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Tools\PowerPose
    \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Tools\PowerPose

If you do not wish to use Sets, move or delete the template files in the PowerPose folder (keep the bipedDynamics.dsx file). Copy the new template files for male and female into their appropriate PowerPose folder.

To be able to use template Sets, create a new sub-folder named "Sets", and in that folder, two more sub-folders named, say, G8M DAZ, and G8M ALT (or anything you like, these are the names that will appear in the Template Set selection list).

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Tools\PowerPose\Sets\G8F DAZ
    \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Tools\PowerPose\Sets\G8F ALT

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Tools\PowerPose\Sets\G8M DAZ
    \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Tools\PowerPose\Sets\G8M ALT

Move the DAZ template files to the G8M/G8F DAZ folder. Place my alternate templates in the G8F/G8M ALT folder. As usual, a copy of the bipedDynamics.dsx file from the DAZ set should be placed in with them. When you select a figure in the scene, PowerPose first looks to the root PowerPose folder by default. If there is nothing there, it will load the old generic set, and you will have to select one of the Sets that you have available. To avoid that extra step, copy your preferred template set to the root PowerPose folder.

In the PowerPose tab, you can now select which Set you wish to use. The Template Set drop-down list will display the names of the sub-folders you created under the Sets folder. The folder name will show for the time being, but the template graphic will not change yet. (This seems to be a limitation of PowerPose, nothing I can do about it, and what I meant earlier by "almost"). You must change the active page by selecting another from the Template list or clicking any other template selection (Body, Hands, Head, Face or Side). The Template Set selector will then display "Base (Genesis 8 Male)" or "Base (Genesis 8 Female)" according to which figure is currently selected.

(Note: you could have a single Set folder with one of the two sets, with the other set as the default. You can change to the alternate set at any time, but to return to the default set, you would need to click away from the figure, then return to it).

Get your copy here:

MEGA download

Once you have your files in place, you are ready to go!

G8F PowerPose promo.jpg
    800 x 297 - 79K
    G8M PowerPose promo.jpg
    800 x 297 - 80K
  • Thank you :-)

edited February 2023

With Genesis 8.1, the new FACS was introduced for the face and head, along with a face control overlay that gave access to all nodes and new pose controls. Unfortunately, many Pose Controls were renamed, breaking most of the functionality of the PowerPose template for the Head, which was not updated to match (bipedDynamics?). (Pure speculation, since the templates are encrypted, no one can tell.)

Whatever the reason, I started with my Genesis 8 PowerPose templates to create a set to work with the controls available for Genesis 8.1 figures. They actually have the fewest available number of Pose Controls (the face rig is the same) and was actually the determining factor in choosing which controls would be used on my Genesis 3 and 8 PowerPose templates, and eventually the updated G9 templates, to be as consistent as possible between the generations.

The original DAZ PowerPose templates have a couple of quirks that interfere with their operation. Since they are encrypted, they cannot be examined directly, but you can evaluate the way they behave. First, having two G8.1 figures in the scene, one male, one female, the template gets locked on to one of the two, depending which was selected second. It will switch over from the first selection to the second, but will not switch back to the templates for the first figure. Ever. You need to restart Studio to clear it. (Purge memory just hangs Studio, at least it takes longer than my patience allows it to clear). The functionality is identical for each, but the graphics are stuck.

Switching to another figure (G8 or G3, for example) will load up their appropriate templates, but returning to the G8.1 will still display the locked-in version. When creating my own set, I started by copying the G8 version and simply changing a couple of internal names (why not save myself a lot of time and effort?) No such luck, nothing obvious would work (Genesis8_1Female/Genesis8_1Male, Genesis8.1Female/Genesis8.1Male). When I saved out a new set using the built-in tools, I was surprised to see a simple "Genesis8" for the geometry name (used to match to the figure in the scene; it looks like the "_" in the name trips up the PowerPose code).

Okay, use that. But, still wouldn't work, getting locked on the second selected G8.1 figure in a scene. I remembered from G9 using sets of templates that the Template Set name had to be consistent across all sets for that figure or else it would lock-in the set on the first change. I figured that was the trick, and, sure enough, using "Genesis 8.1" as the common Template Set internal name seems to satisfy the PowerPose code (since the figures are known internally simply as "Genesis8" for both male and female). I can switch between figures and they get their appropriate templates every time. It is like switching Template Sets normally by changing the active figure. The full node name for the figure forces it into another data folder. Again, just guessing, but it doesn't really matter how, it works.

So, the conclusion is that you cannot switch between my templates and the DAZ version (I tried, I tried). To me, the DAZ version is broken anyway, what with the almost total lack of Head controls and the locking-in of one template set. I have not explored the possibility of using the hack to restore Genesis 8 Expressions for Genesis 8.1 to see if it interferes with my templates, or if it re-enables the Head controls on the original templates.

If you wish to use my templates, rename the existing PowerPose folder and create a new one, or delete the DAZ templates (keep the bipedDynamics. dsx file). Place mine in the empty PowerPose folder with a copy of the bipedDynamics.dsx file. The Template Set displayed in the PowerPose tab will always display "Genesis 8.1", but at least you will have the correct graphics (with the brief descriptive text in the bottom right corner "G8.1F v1" or "G8.1M v1")

Create these two folders if they do not exist and place the male/female template files in the appropriate one.
    \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female 8_1\Tools\PowerPose
    \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male 8_1\Tools\PowerPose

Get your copy here:

MEGA Download

Copy to the PowerPose folders. Ready to go!

G8_1F PowerPose promo.jpg
    800 x 297 - 79K
    G8_1M PowerPose promo.jpg
    800 x 297 - 80K

NorthOf45 said:

nonesuch00 said:

Great! Glad you can put it to good use. I find that overlay a bit intrusive, myself.

Next up: Genesis 8

I hide & unhide the overlay.

Totally cool, thanks!

edited March 2023

I couldn't leave Genesis and Genesis 2 unfulfilled, so I decided to complete the Genesis family of PowerPose templates (for the diehards).

---

Genesis 2 does not have their own set of PowerPose despite having all the Pose Controls that are available for the later generations (and then some). Not having a face rig like G3 and later, it is a simple subset of the G3 templates, with a few different control names, but essentially the same functionality. I never really paid much attention to Pose Controls or PowerPose in those early days (for me) but I can appreciate it more now.

So why not get Genesis 2 into the fold? Here is a set of PowerPose templates to install into the usual locations:

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Female\Tools\PowerPose
    \data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 2\Male\Tools\PowerPose

Create the folders if they do not exist, and just copy the files into their respective male and female folders.
    As usual, include a copy of the original bipedDynamics.dsx from the DAZ Studio plugin folder (\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4[ Public Build]\plugins\PowerPose) or from another PowerPose set from another generation (except G9).

Get your copy here:

MEGA Download

G2F PowerPose promo.jpg
    480 x 298 - 44K
    G2M PowerPose promo.jpg
    480 x 298 - 44K
    edited March 2023

And, finally: Genesis.

They did not get their own PowerPose templates, either. It was a simple conversion from the Genesis 2 templates, so they have the identical functionality.

The only gotcha that I have encountered is with the Figure Translate and Rotate controls (bottom right corner on the Body template page). The Parameter tab controls have "Use Limits" unchecked, and work properly on their own. However, PowerPose seems to read those limits and use them as a range to set the sensitivity of the mouse inputs. The Genesis figure has those limits set to 0 for both translation and rotation, even if those limits are not used, so the figure remains resolutely frozen in place when trying to use the Translate and Rotate Figure controls.
    To be able to use them, some values need to be put into those limits. To be consistent with Genesis 2, set all six pairs of limits to +/-10000, and PowerPose will have the same sensitivity to mouse inputs. Start with a fresh generic Genesis figure then make the changes.
    (On the Parameters tab, with Genesis selected, go to General/Transforms, and on each of the X,Y & Z Translate and Rotate controls click the gear icon at the far right, and select "Parameter Settings". You need to check the "Use Limits" box to access the values, change them, then un-check it again. Accept.)
    To save permanently, you need to Save As... -> Support Asset -> Save Modified Assets... to overwrite the original Genesis figure. You can copy the original if you are hesitant, but remember, you can always re-install it.

The templates go in the usual place:

\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis\Base\Tools\PowerPose

and should include a copy of bipedDynamics.dsx from the DAZ Studio plugin folder (\Program Files\DAZ 3D\DAZStudio4[ Public Build]\plugins\PowerPose) or from another PowerPose set from another generation (except G9).

Get your copy here:

MEGA download

Genesis PowerPose promo.jpg
    480 x 298 - 44K
  • Don't know when I'll have time to set these all up but thank you very much :-)

You are very welcome. Enjoy!

• emanuela1emanuela1 Posts: 486

Thank you for sharing your good work!:)

Great work, thank you very much.