Need info for Face Morph Kit for Genesis 8 Female

wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 711
edited February 2023 in Daz Studio Discussion

2/12/23 2:04 p.m.--I just purchased this morph kit and, as usual, if there is any directions of how to find it or use it, it's hidden. I can't find the controls anywhere. Can anyone direct me to where I can find it? And why doesn't DAZ make it simple to find instructions for their add-ons/programs? I know this isn't the only thing I've gotten and can't find info on, much less the program itself. 

2/12/23 7:00 p.m.--UPDATE:  I just did a scan of my purchased list and found two more I have no idea where to find them in the program. They are Twizted Detailed Face Morphs for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female and  Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs.

2/1323 10:35 a.m.--Anyone?

Post edited by wildbillnash on

Comments

• https://www.daz3d.com/face-morph-kit-for-genesis-8-female

With the figure or main part selected, they should be over on the Parameters Tab someplace. In the Search box could try typing "FMK" to find some of them.

There is supposed to be a readme in the package too.

Similiar idea for the others.

IF the morphs are not encrypted, one could be opened in a text editor, use the search method to find "group" and that should be where it's to be found on the Parameter Tab.

• wildbillnashwildbillnash Posts: 711
    edited February 2023

Thanks for the info, Catherine. It was in the parameters tab. Had to search for in by initials. Good guess on the search term. You can't always trust it being initials. You just have to know how to search for it because I still haven't found where they hide the Readmes. I wish that they would list the Readme locations on the sales page. From what I have been able to find in the past are more than one place it can be placed. And it wasn't in either of them.

Not sure what you meant by your last sentence.

Just tried searching for the other two by initials but neither worked. Bummer.

Post edited by wildbillnash on
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,256
    edited February 2023

In case you do have to find the Readme:

1. Find the product number on the product page
    2. Go to Daz3d.com/help  and the Wiki button
    3. Find the appropriate page that matches the product number
    4. Read the Readme to find the location of the product
    FaceMorph.jpg
    1483 x 1095 - 379K
    Wiki.jpg
    1483 x 1095 - 260K
    Doc1.jpg
    1483 x 1095 - 271K
    Doc2.jpg
    1483 x 1095 - 290K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • nemesis10 said:

In case you do have to find the Readme:

1. Find the product number on the product page
    2. Go to Daz3d.com/help  and the Wiki button
    3. Find the appropriate page that matches the product number
    4. Read the Readme to find the location of the product

Another approach is to copy the SKU, then open any readme page, double click its SKU,a nd paste in the one you copied, then hit return to load that page.

• felisfelis Posts: 3,646
    edited February 2023

Or use Daz Deals add-on.

Daz_addon.PNG
    570 x 309 - 29K
    Post edited by felis on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,414

Most creators are following the tree structure that has been built for the morphs in Parameters Tab, and so does SF-Design

Actor->Head->Face->Brow->Real World->FMK
    Actor->Head->Face->Cheeks and Jaw->Real World->FMK
    Actor->Head->Face->Eyes->Real World->FMK
    Actor->Head->Face->Mouth->Real World->FMK
    Actor->Head->Face->Nose->Real World->FMK
    Actor->Head->Face->Real World->FMK

• Thanks everyone for you help.

Richard, the list you gave only worked for the FMK. All I can find for the other two are icons for resets. I have no idea how to look for the sliders for them.

• Generally speaking for 'any' product which is listing its morphs, with the main figure or main body part selected, use the search feature again - looking for one of the names. You may notice that the location on the Parameters is easier to see as the rest gets greyed out ... look in those areas for the rest of the morphs. Be sure to clear the search word though ;-)