Breast Control for Genesis 9 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,044
edited January 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Welcome to the Breast Control Genesis 9 support thread.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• johnbpjohnbp Posts: 55

Zev0 said:

Nothing to see here..

Doesn't mean I will not keep lookin though!  I have my wish list ready... 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Instabuy!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Please be Fit Control.

• Sevrin said:

Please be Fit Control.

Amen. 

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,044
    edited January 2023

Sevrin said:

Please be Fit Control.

Not quite yet...It is nearly done though..But balancing male and female morphs on one figure is a challenge...

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Zev0 said:

Sevrin said:

Please be Fit Control.

Not quite yet...It is nearly done though..But balancing male and female morphs on one figure is a challenge...

Sorry to take up another post in this thread, but just wanted to say thank you, thank you, thank you for your service. Look forward to all of your releases!! 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,672

If not Fit Control, then Body Mixer? 200 Plus would also be great.

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,754

GluteControl For The DAZ Horse 3?

Product is now live. There will be an update adding in the HD nipple morphs for both male and female to the product. Thank you all for your support.

• LauritaLaurita Posts: 190

Great to read, I just came here to ask about the areola movement sliders. Do you plan adding those?

Unfortunately due to the quad nature of the mesh, creating movement morphs for Areola and the nipples isn't that easy. If I get it right to my satisfaction I will definately add them, but for now I just added the HD nipple morphs.

• Great morphs as usual Zev0, thanks. Are you planning on also releasing Skin Folds & Creases for G9?

edited January 2023

AnotherUserName said:

Great morphs as usual Zev0, thanks. Are you planning on also releasing Skin Folds & Creases for G9?

Thank you. It is drafted..Will have to see what changes G9 has that is needed.

Post edited by Zev0 on

How closely does this follow the G3/8 product?  I ask because I used to use GU for G3/8 to reduce breast size on adult models, but was disappointed in GU for G9, since none of those sliders behave remotely similar to the ones for the previous generations.  

I realize that G9 has a different topology from G3/8, but the results I want to achieve have not.

edited January 2023

"How closely does this follow the G3/8 product?"

I tried to match results but obviously with a quad mesh how it behaves won't be the same in certain situations. Also slight changes were made so it can work on the males as well, but overall I like the way it works.

Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited January 2023

" I ask because I used to use GU for G3/8 to reduce breast size on adult models, but was disappointed in GU for G9"

To be fair this is not GU's responsibility really. Adult female character breast shapes should be supported by the Daz Breast Gone morph if PA's/vendors wish their character to have such an option. It is extremely hard to make a universal breast remover and get decent results if there is no dedicated character shape support.

Post edited by Zev0 on

Zev0 said:

" I ask because I used to use GU for G3/8 to reduce breast size on adult models, but was disappointed in GU for G9"

To be fair this is not GU's responsibility really. Adult female character breast shapes should be supported by the Daz Breast Gone morph if PA's/vendors wish their character to have such an option. It is extremely hard to make a universal breast remover and get decent results if there is no dedicated character shape support.

That is all beside the point.  There are three sliders, and none of the ones for G9 accomplish the same result as the ones for G3/8 did. 

Please pm me screenshot comparisons so I can see exactly what you are talking about in terms of difference. Thanks.

• vagansvagans Posts: 422
    Thanks for releasing this. What's your opinion on shifting nipples to a HD morph instead of being geometry? It seemed a weird decision that I fail to see benefits from.

I can see about shifting nipples, but wont be by much. That is easier to do than areolas. Also I think nipples can done at base resolution. But shifting nipples I don't really see a benefit from. Even when I did the old version of the product I just added it in because I could, and was never something I used myself.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,327
    edited February 2023

vagans said:

What's your opinion on shifting nipples to a HD morph instead of being geometry? It seemed a weird decision that I fail to see benefits from.

With respect, although I somewhat agree with the sentiment (I do like be able to edit morphs in Blender), I have no idea what people grumbling about G9's changeover to using HD nipple geometry are actually hoping to achieve. (Particularly when it's in a product thread by someone who, presumably, was not responsible for that decision making).

Genesis 9 was not made with nipple geometry at the base resolution, and that cannot now be altered without breaking every morph. The choices at this stage are either to use geografts (which already exist) to add that geometry, or to move to a different generation... and are people really going to complain any less if Daz force a replacement of Genesis 9 after three months?

Post edited by Matt_Castle on

True..There are geograft nipple sets out there (some available for free on other sites) that can do nipple movement better and easier than on the base mesh itself.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,108

Matt_Castle said:

vagans said:

What's your opinion on shifting nipples to a HD morph instead of being geometry? It seemed a weird decision that I fail to see benefits from.

With respect, although I somewhat agree with the sentiment (I do like be able to edit morphs in Blender), I have no idea what people grumbling about G9's changeover to using HD nipple geometry are actually hoping to achieve. (Particularly when it's in a product thread by someone who, presumably, was not responsible for that decision making).

I've made that argument multiple times (although most if not all of them have been moderated away).

• LauritaLaurita Posts: 190

Considering the amount of bitching and moaning over breasts and other body parts I think it is a miracle that DAZ is selling clothing at all. ;-)

Update is now live.

Added HD Nipple Morphs
    - BC Nipples Feminine HD 1 to 5
    - BC Nipples Masculine HD 1 to 3

Thank you all for your patience.