Package Drop Box - "Amazon Locker" Pick-up Point

I would think that this would be easy enough...
A stand alone self-Serve Packet Pick-up point... you know, like those Amazon Drop Boxes.
Basically, a set of locker/Storage boxes and a touch screen panel... they come in all sizes and are about 200cm Tall x 60cm Deep x 300cms Wide

Drop Box - Pick up Package

Comments

• Yep, I imagine that it is. The rigging would be quite time consuming, but not a great deal to it. Need to finish current jobs, sorry. Regards, Richard.
  • Seven193Seven193 Posts: 1,064

If you wanted to open the door for each panel, would it be possible to make it modular?  Like, create one section and duplicate it across the rows.  Rigging is also duplicated, right?

• It could be made from a series of columns duplicated, but that would make the writing texture and Tex mapping slightly more difficult to apply. Not impossible, but would just have to think about it a little bit more. Regards, Richard.
  • ChumlyChumly Posts: 793
    edited January 2023

I wouldn't think each door would have to be open-able.  Just a few.  Maybe one on the top, middle and bottom for various scenarios.
    The basic theme is the same... but obviously they come in different sizes

Post edited by Chumly on
  • felisfelis Posts: 3,646
    edited January 2023

Would this fit the bill?

Pickup_02.png
    1200 x 900 - 2M
    Pickup_01.png
    1200 x 900 - 2M
    Post edited by felis on
  • nabob21nabob21 Posts: 916

This is great felis!. Are you releasing this anywhere?

• felisfelis Posts: 3,646
    edited January 2023

I will put it up in the freebi area when I have packed it.

I have rigged 4 gates, but you can rig any of them, as all the geometry is there.

Link to freebi https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/617181/pickup-station#latest

Pickup_04.png
    1200 x 900 - 2M
    Post edited by felis on
  • ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

Dude... I have been away from the Daz Forum for a few days...

This is freakin' awesome.  My VN is going to love this!