[Released] Rupert HD for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Hi Guys. Introducing Rupert!
Rupert was an exciting challenge for me I wanted to create an average good looking person who looked borderline scary and intimidating. I LOVE his body and face and genitalia shapes. The body mixes very well with other shapes...
Let me know what you guys think of him and also share images please I'm dying to see what people do with him

Comments

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,245
    edited January 2023
    I like that he's kind of bowlegged.
    Post edited by Timbales on
  • PedroFurtadoArts said:

Rupert was an exciting challenge for me I wanted to create an average good looking person who looked borderline scary and intimidating. I LOVE his body and face and genitalia shapes. The body mixes very well with other shapes...
    Let me know what you guys think of him and also share images please I'm dying to see what people do with him

Am I correct in assuming you're using the Iray Uber shader for his skin materials? He looks great but since I'm only using PBRSkin these days I'm hesitating about getting him.

• PFAPFA Posts: 117

Korentin said:

PedroFurtadoArts said:

Am I correct in assuming you're using the Iray Uber shader for his skin materials? He looks great but since I'm only using PBRSkin these days I'm hesitating about getting him.

It is Actually PBRskin !

• PedroFurtadoArts said:

Korentin said:

PedroFurtadoArts said:

It is Actually PBRskin !

Awesome! In my cart he goes :)

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020
    edited January 2023

He's gorgeous, and definitely has the mix of unsettling and charismatic that I love to see in character designs. In the promos, I think the one where he's just walking wearing a hooded jacket is interesting; it's such a normal image but his expression and features give him an otherwordly look.

I picked him up last night and he ended up being exactly what I needed for the G9 update to my Joker model. He does blend really well with other characters.

If you end up doing a lips morph set for G9 or an update to Unique Smiles (probably one of the products I used most on G8), I'll buy them the second I see them. One of the first things I noticed when mixing him with other characters is that his lip shape is really striking even when his morph isn't fully dialed in, and it helps a lot in making the face look like a finished design. (Also, thank you for including textures for both anatomy grafts!)

Post edited by plasma_ring on

plasma_ring said:

He's gorgeous, and definitely has the mix of unsettling and charismatic that I love to see in character designs. In the promos, I think the one where he's just walking wearing a hooded jacket is interesting; it's such a normal image but his expression and features give him an otherwordly look.

I picked him up last night and he ended up being exactly what I needed for the G9 update to my Joker model. He does blend really well with other characters.

If you end up doing a lips morph set for G9 or an update to Unique Smiles (probably one of the products I used most on G8), I'll buy them the second I see them. One of the first things I noticed when mixing him with other characters is that his lip shape is really striking even when his morph isn't fully dialed in, and it helps a lot in making the face look like a finished design. (Also, thank you for including textures for both anatomy grafts!)

Omg Thank you so much!
    I'm so happy that he gives off that vibe. He might be your guy next door but something's up with him hahaha
    And I will always include both sets of gens textures .( Criminal the PA'S who don't)
    And I will always include the gens shapes as well.

I wasn't planning on making "Unique Smiles for G9" but honestly that is a great idea as the g9 smiles are so undetailed and flat. 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,256
    edited January 2023

You are always an easy buy!

LOVESEXMAGIC.jpg
    1092 x 888 - 184K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,120

"Average" is definitely not a word I'd use to describe him.

nemesis10 said:

You are always an easy buy!

OMG SOOO CUTE

Also can you guys tell me if the Rupert body hd details is at 100% when loading him.

• ZiconZicon Posts: 173
    edited January 2023

PedroFurtadoArts said:

I wasn't planning on making "Unique Smiles for G9" but honestly that is a great idea as the g9 smiles are so undetailed and flat. 

That would be amazing. I really miss Unique Smiles when I load up a G9.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Hi! This would be really great in Genesis male 8.1

• I love Rupert!  Thank you for yet another wonderful character, PedroFurtadoArts!! :)

I've been quite busy the past couple of weeks, but I wanted to take a moment to share one of my dial-spun characters.  The original dial-spun ("Manerva") character looked good, but the face/head was a bit lacking.  Along comes Rupert and he really added to the appeal of my character.  Manerva has Rupert's head dialed in at around 25-30% and uses his textures.  I've also taken Rupert's head texture map through Photoshop to tone down the lips a bit. :)  I'm very happy with Rupert and what he brings to my G9 library of figures!

Lee

RupertManervaFrontBack.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
    RupertManervaFrontBack-Monochrome.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 1M
  • Here's a head portrait using Rupert/Manerva.  I am using Rupert's head dialed in at 50% and his head HD details also at 50%.

Lee

RupertManerva-HeadPortrait.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 3M
    RupertManerva-HeadPortrait-Monochrome.jpg
    1855 x 2400 - 2M
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,234

I just noticed that there is no Eye follower morph for this character.

Even in promos his eyes arent really in the eye socket properly.