Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures

Comments

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited December 1969
  • smanthasmantha Posts: 23
    edited December 1969
  • NathNath Posts: 2,713
    edited December 1969

Does anyone know of Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans look-alikes (either M4 or Genesis1/2)?

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Yes, some people thought it might also be partially based on another actress, but it's clearly Weaver. Especially considering the two different types of hair - both primarily associated with Ripley.

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:

Actually when this character first came out, I thought it looked more like Jim Caviezel.

edited December 1969

ThatGuy said:

Actually when this character first came out, I thought it looked more like Jim Caviezel.

His other morph, Antares, is Caviezel. This one is definately not strking but it is from the likeness of Iglesias and the name Juan (Spanish) is a clue.

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    ThatGuy said:

His other morph, Antares, is Caviezel. This one is definately not strking but it is from the likeness of Iglesias and the name Juan (Spanish) is a clue.

Nahhh...Antares looks more like Neil Patrick Harris to me with the eyes set wide apart and the hair style consistently used in the promo images. Or a younger version of Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) due to the mole on the face.

edited December 1969

ThatGuy said:
    nDelphi said:
    ThatGuy said:

Nahhh...Antares looks more like Neil Patrick Harris to me with the eyes set wide apart and the hair style consistently used in the promo images. Or a younger version of Bryan Cranston (Breaking Bad) due to the mole on the face.

You're right. It looks like Neil Patrick Harris. That first promo image looked a lot like Caviezel to me, but after looking at several images of Neil I see a lot more of Neil than any of the other actors mentioned.

edited April 2015

what about this one.. Phyllis Diller or Betty White?
    Sorry if this has been posted. Not in the mood to go back through 94 pages. :)

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/gladis/95495/

Post edited by smantha on
  • VoltisArtVoltisArt Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Looking for a face similar to Grace Kelly. Cara Delevigne is close, but I'm trying for a softer look, especially in the jawline. Anybody here have thoughts on another person that fits that range? Either digital or a photo reference is fine, at this point. Preferring natural blonde, but I'm flexible there, too, if I can find the right facial structure. Trying to get a character in my head...out.

I browsed through the list in the first post here, as well as the discussion on FoRender and nDelphi's list, with no luck. I've not scanned but a few of the 95 pages here, yet.

smantha, that's definitely Phyllis. I think I saw it in the list on the first post.

• JUJUJUJU Posts: 1,120
    edited December 1969

I am not sure but maybe this lady could make a "Grace Kelly"?
    With a thinner lips morph?
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/bailey---character-and-hair/106593/

edited December 1969

Pretty...would be very nice if they'd done at least one promo without the hair hiding both sides of the face. Gallery helps...

Face shape isn't there, when I look at them side-by-side. Bailey's got more of a modern supermodel look, very triangular. Grace almost has a manly jaw in comparison, much more squared. I'm looking for a softer version of that, without going triangular or overly round on the whole head shape.

Thanks for the help.

O, I left out earlier, that if it makes a difference, I'm preferring to use Genesis 1 but V4 is fine, too. I've only got the basics for G2F.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

Is there a g2f characters like the girl in insurgent and fault in our stars? I forgot her name. I keep thinking of Jennifer Lawrence but she is in the new X-Men movies and hunger games.

• MDibbleMDibble Posts: 49
    edited December 1969
  • edited December 1969

MDibble said:

Yep.

• eyet33theyet33th Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

yoyodyne5 said:

Yep.
    OOOOOOOOH *buy*

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 2,974
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    ThatGuy said:
    nDelphi said:
    ThatGuy said:

You're right. It looks like Neil Patrick Harris. That first promo image looked a lot like Caviezel to me, but after looking at several images of Neil I see a lot more of Neil than any of the other actors mentioned.

I had always pegged Antares as David Beckham... though I can see NPH a little.

edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    Everytime I looked at this one it reminded me of someone, until I came across Rhona Mitra. I kind of see some resemblance and the more Rhona ages the more I see her in this one.

Nykta by StudioArtVartanian
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=83417

This is by StudioArtVartanian one of the celebrity lookalike morphers out there.

If isn't Rhona who do you think it might be?

I've always thought that's who she was based on.

edited December 1969

smantha said:

I think that's who she was based on, but it would also work (imo) for Jennifer Beals.

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

smantha said:

Looks right to me.

• duane_moodyduane_moody Posts: 130
    edited December 1969

Kat Dennings?

4debeeb61e5f.jpg
    350 x 455 - 30K
    edited December 1969

Kat Dennings?

i think so!

hm, maybe MRL Bex is Claire Danes?

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

eyeteeth said:
    Kat Dennings?

i think so!

I can see it

edited December 1969

eyeteeth said:
    Kat Dennings?

i think so!

I can see it

Me too... but the first thing I wondered was why would someone do a morph of my cousin (Becca) heh... She's a ballroom dancer, but I didn't think that had a big fan base.... Claire Danes makes much more sense :D

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Definitely not getting the Danes similarity, at all. Especially the picture showing multiple versions of the face. The facial shape isn't right.

• Dhawk0948Dhawk0948 Posts: 21
    edited December 1969

Bex resembles Julie McNiven.

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited December 1969

Yes, straight away, it's certainly not Claire Danes, it doesn't have her chin for a start.

CHEERS!

edited December 1969

Dhawk0948 said:
    Bex resembles Julie McNiven.

ohhh yes i see that much more
  • CMacksCMacks Posts: 202
    edited December 1969

edmoso said:
    Megan Fox (mikaela4 work in progress)

;-)

Looking quite excellent. Hoping to see more of her!
This discussion has been closed.