Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures

Comments

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

Anyone know of a 4 or genesis or g2f Marsha Brady? I got some sarcasm built up... and photoshop mil spec sight layers.

• True InferusTrue Inferus Posts: 4
    edited December 1969

edmoso said:
    Megan Fox (mikaela4 work in progress)

;-)

looks great

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,144
    edited December 1969

Well from my point of view, the brandnew SASE Kennedy released today with March Madness looks a lot like Anna Hathaway - at least in the short hair promos.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Marty01 said:
    Well from my point of view, the brandnew SASE Kennedy released today with March Madness looks a lot like Anna Hathaway - at least in the short hair promos.

I can totally see that... What's strange, is that in the other pictures, she doesn't quite have the same impression, but in the short-haired ones, she really does.

Intriguingly, they do mention "Princess" and 'sexy cat woman" as ideas for characters she could stand in as. Both being roles Hathaway is famous for. That does make me wonder.

• rkopinskirkopinski Posts: 18
    edited December 1969

has anyone seen a young Alessandra Ambrosio look a like ? something like this.

Ale188.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 125K
  • SabbySabby Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

We felt she ended up with a bit of Anne Hathaway look to her, which is why we added the short haired promos. ;)

edited December 1969

Thanks for the clarification, Sabby!

• IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
    edited December 1969

Well from my point of view, the brandnew SASE Kennedy released today with March Madness looks a lot like Anna Hathaway - at least in the short hair promos.[/quote
    use a morph dail to make her cheeks thinner and it's almost perfect.

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845
    edited December 1969

Everytime I looked at this one it reminded me of someone, until I came across Rhona Mitra. I kind of see some resemblance and the more Rhona ages the more I see her in this one.

Nykta by StudioArtVartanian
    http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=83417

This is by StudioArtVartanian one of the celebrity lookalike morphers out there.

If isn't Rhona who do you think it might be?

• DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    Everytime I looked at this one it reminded me of someone, until I came across Rhona Mitra. I kind of see some resemblance and the more Rhona ages the more I see her in this one.

This is by StudioArtVartanian one of the celebrity lookalike morphers out there.

That's been down as Rhona Mitra on most of the lists people make ever since it came out. I'd have sworn it was on yours, but I guess not then..

I certainly thought it was Rhona Mitra on its release day .... though sadly a rather exaggerated cartoony version, as I'd have liked a truly realistic morph of Rhona circa her stint as the live Lara Croft model, through Hollow Man up to about Doomsday.

edited December 1969

DavidGB said:
    nDelphi said:

That's been down as Rhona Mitra on most of the lists people make ever since it came out. I'd have sworn it was on yours, but I guess not then..

I certainly thought it was Rhona Mitra on its release day .... though sadly a rather exaggerated cartoony version, as I'd have liked a truly realistic morph of Rhona circa her stint as the live Lara Croft model, through Hollow Man up to about Doomsday.

You have links to some of those lists? Certainly not on this forum, I searched. I did a Google search, also, and I found nothing.

• DavidGBDavidGB Posts: 565
    edited December 1969

We're talking some forum discussions and lists back in 2010 when that morph came out. The meds I'm stuck on permanently i can't remember details about things five minutes ago (and I mean that quite seriously and literally), let alone 5 years ago, And while I remember posting somewhere (quite possibly not here at DAZ) in answer to someone wanting a Rhona Mitra morph some years ago, I was never paying attention and looking at listings for her as that's one of the celebrity morphs I instantly go 'oh, that's supposed to be ....' when I first see it on release day. But you might notice Rhona Mitra is mentioned in the oldest (2010) review on the Nykta product page itself at Renderosity; it's certainly been 'out there' that it's Rhona Mitra since release. And, of course, the product with added vampire came hot on the heels of Rhona playing Sonja in that past-set Underworld movie.

Having flipped through your list again because I really had the impression I'd seen all the SAV morphs there, that reminds me: I've never thought the Exnem Jonesy morph you have listed as Rhona was actually supposed to be - or even loosely be based on - Rhona, who has very distinctive features. Unlike the SAV Nykta, which was an 'Oh that's Rhona Mitra' for me at first glance at the product thumbnail on the what's new page back in 2010 (if, sadly, too exaggerated and cartoony for me), it never occurred to me that Jonesy was supposed to be her. And even after reading your listing awhile back, looking hard and studying, I just can't see it ... and it's especially bad in profile, even more than full face. But i've never had another idea who Jonesy might be supposed to be to suggest instead. However, looking again at Jonesy after checking you really didn't have Nykta listed, it suddenly struck me that Jonesy actually looks rather like Erica Cerra (although with the lips rather over inflated) - an actress I was completely unfamiliar with until a TV channel here started showing 'Eureka' nightly the middle of last week ... a show I'd never seen before.

edited March 2015

I see Rhona in Jonesy more than Cerra (someone else here on this forum also noticed the resemblance). The way I look at lookalikes is that they have a passing resemblance, if we get someone making a twin morph of a celebrity then cool. Stars in your eyes: Dana V4 is definitely Erica Cerra.

It looks like SAV Nykta was never discussed on this forum which is why I always glanced at her and thought I saw a resemblance, it wasn't until I saw a recent picture of Rhona that I made the connection.

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:

Well ... he is writing in this forum in the freestuff area - maybe send him a PM?
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/member/486533/

• RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460
    edited March 2015

nDelphi said:

At a glance I'd say Beyonce, some of those hairstyles looked familiar.

CHEERS!

Post edited by Rogerbee on
  • Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,131
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Really!? Victoria is white! Adam's character certainly isn't.

CHEERS!

• Cayman StudiosCayman Studios Posts: 1,131
    edited December 1969

Rogerbee said:

Really!? Victoria is white! Adam's character certainly isn't.

CHEERS!

She may be ethnically "white", but she is usually quite tanned. And the nose, eyes and general look are the same:

http://freetopone.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/victoria-beckham-hairstyles.jpg

edited December 1969

Mmm, nah,

I believe Adam has already done Victoria, I still think this is Beyonce.

CHEERS!

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 1969

Definetly Gene Simmons of Kiss

http://www.daz3d.com/stolz-the-younger

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Does Deanne fG2F look like Aubrey Plaza (April Ludgate from Parks & Rec) to anybody else?

edited December 1969

Not to me! Rihanna possibly.

CHEERS!

• The Blurst of TimesThe Blurst of Times Posts: 2,410
    edited March 2015

Gosh darn it, why did Jepe's Nathan have to go on the 70% sale thing for today...
    *grumbles* *hauls out the wallet*
    http://www.daz3d.com/jepe-s-nathan-for-michael-6

Someone mentioned Jonathan Frakes earlier, and I see that.

At least in the main promo image, I also see a bit of Michael Fassbender (or, at least, his "David" from Prometheus).

Post edited by The Blurst of Times on
    edited December 1969

The facial shape is definitely Frakes - and it's the same artist who made a character based on the new incarnation of Kirk, so... Pretty much a given. :)

• Rae134Rae134 Posts: 49
    edited December 1969

Ariah81 said:
    She's not Kelly Hu either... At first i thought she's the Shado actress from Arrow.

that render looks a little like Dichen Lachman to me

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 89
    edited December 1969

The first link under Beyoncé looks more like Brandy than Beyoncé http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/martine-for-vicki-4/85392

edited December 1969

kadaj777 said:
    The first link under Beyoncé looks more like Brandy than Beyoncé http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/martine-for-vicki-4/85392

Brandy Norwood?

• kadaj777kadaj777 Posts: 89
    edited December 1969

nDelphi said:
    kadaj777 said:

Brandy Norwood?

Yep, with a just hint of Rhianna too.

This discussion has been closed.