Slide on slippers for Genesis 9

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
edited November 2022 in Freebies

Introducing my super craptastic slippers for Genesis 9 ;). Get em while they're hot...lol. Two pair slippers, one with fur and one without. Material options shown and work on both sets of slippers.

https://sharecg.com/v/99648/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-9-Slippers

Post edited by AllenArt on

Comments

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 916

These are really nice. Can they autofit to G8 as well?

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

nabob21 said:

These are really nice. Can they autofit to G8 as well?

No, they won't autofit to G8. Sorry. 

• Thank you.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

These are really very nice. Please don't put your work down by saying the slippers are "craptastic". smiley

edited November 2022

AOBB said:

These are really very nice. Please don't put your work down by saying the slippers are "craptastic". smiley

Well, it's that I'm essentially a prop maker and not in the habit of making conformers. LOL laugh This is the first pair of shoes I've made since I made a couple pair for V4 YEAAAAARRRRRS ago in Poser. Hehehe.

• TBH originally I honestly thought you were a PA doing one or two freebies in addition to your predominantly paying work, the quality was so high. These look to be the same standard. Regards, Richard.
    edited November 2022

richardandtracy said:

TBH originally I honestly thought you were a PA doing one or two freebies in addition to your predominantly paying work, the quality was so high. These look to be the same standard. Regards, Richard.

Aw, that's nice of you to say :). Turns out I have never sold a mesh. I was a texture artist many moons ago and sold a few things here and at Poser Pros and the R place, but that's it. ;) 

Truth is, I'm handicapped and not having much to do all day, sometimes I fool around with modeling and act like I know how. LOL I share the little bits just in case someone has a use for it.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 916

Well I am with Richard on this. I've always found your models to be of the highest quality and it always amazed me you were generous enough to offer them as freebies. Sad to hear about the shoes not being G8 compatible. Now I'll have to start to make use of G9 wink

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

thanks

• Angel_XAngel_X Posts: 29
    edited November 2022

@AllenArt - Thank you. :)

I love that slippers then I've create some Christmas textures-materials for them...

you can find them here: https://sharecg.com/v/99695/view/21/DAZ-Studio/XMas-Iray-Materials-for-Genesis-9-Slippers

I wish you like my free XMas gift...

(It's my first time to upload and I don't know if I did right). :o)

I used in render:

- AOBB Yves head G9 (body morph in Blender by me):
    - RenderGuyNY G9 Unitard (my mat-Texture);
    - AllenArt G9 Slippers (with my mat-Textures Free).

Post edited by Angel_X on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,136
    edited March 2023

Angela loves her furry slippers! Thanks, Laurie. They are high quality like all your freebies.

Angela 9 Classic Furniture Caustic Vignette_PS.jpg
    2000 x 1500 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on