Free Design Anvil • Iray Light & Render Presets

2»

Comments

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much, going to have a play... :)

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451
    edited December 1969

Is there a way to use the Yosemite sets or from dusk till dawn 2? They don't se to work just a very dark render

• Design Anvil - Razor42Design Anvil - Razor42 Posts: 1,234
    edited December 1969

dkgoose said:
    Is there a way to use the Yosemite sets or from dusk till dawn 2? They don't se to work just a very dark render

You could try going to the Environment render settings and load one of the Yosemite environment maps into the Environment map channel. Whether they will fit will depend on how the maps are set up, this will create lighting and a visible background environment sphere from the map.

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited March 2015

dkgoose said:
    Guessing, as I've done in the past making backdrops for outside windows.

The dome with the map (image of the sky) is just a sphere, and it can have any shader or image on it. Take the picture of the sky, and put it in the ambient (if it is not already there), then turn that sphere into a dim light using the Iray emissive shader.

The sun may be a tad trickier, and probably easier to replace with a Photometric light (inside the sphere so it will work)

I know it works in 3delight with other shaders, I just don't know the exact dials for that in the Iray Shaders, yet.
    (EDIT)
    "O", Omni Uber lights, Dz Spot Lights, etc Don't work at all in Iray. Just the ones that have "Lumen" dials. the Intensity dial is for 3delight, and the "Lumen" dial is for Iray. (The Iray emissive shader only has a "Lumen" dial, and dose not work in 3delight).

Or what Razor 42 said, I haven't gotten that far yet myself.

Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,587
    edited December 1969

Thanks this is very generous of you. Now If I can find more shaders that work with Iray I can do a happy dance.

• kaz42kaz42 Posts: 63
    edited December 1969

Thank you! :) These are very handy.

• EnchantedPixieEnchantedPixie Posts: 471
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much these will come in handy ...fab !!!

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,107
    edited December 1969

Thank you Razor :-)

• ScarletX1969ScarletX1969 Posts: 587
    edited December 1969

Thanks a lot, been playing with these.

• wasabiwasabi Posts: 36
    edited December 1969

Merci Razor42.

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735

I don't have or use Facebook and the link you gave to avoid it takes me to facebook again.  Any way to get these that won't involve facebook?  I'd appreciate it, thx.

• LimunLimun Posts: 182
  • Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687

These are VERY useful!  Thank you!

• Thank u Design Anvil!

• You're welcome!

• Great work..thanks a million !

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Thanks so much! I can't wait to try them out! :D