Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD X

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
edited March 2015 in The Commons

The stupid Pizza thread was over there >>>>

chohole said:
I was just going to say that maybe they have some sensible things to do for a change, instead of doing stupid things. :coolsmile:

My fish were upset with me this morning because I took forever to feed them. (according to them that is) they were waiting at the top of their tanks where I normally put their food. I wish I could have cats but fish are cool.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Subtropic PixelSubtropic Pixel Posts: 2,378
    edited December 1969

I bought an Amazon Fire HD a couple months ago, and have been enjoying so far just the free stuff that comes with my Prime membership, which I already pay for just for my shopping on Amazon.

Finally, I am planning to end my satellite subscription this spring/summer.

edited December 1969

I too prefer fish over cats. I like cats, but my affinity with birds is much stronger.

But I don't have any pets right now; too busy to be a good companion for them.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

I bought an Amazon Fire HD a couple months ago, and have been enjoying so far just the free stuff that comes with my Prime membership, which I already pay for just for my shopping on Amazon.

Finally, I am planning to end my satellite subscription this spring/summer.

I want to get back into prime but it is 99 dollars but then that is a year's worth of prime videos.

edited December 1969

Yeah. But for me, I find that the prime-elegible shopping makes it worthwhile. I have a $1000+ shopping cart pending right now that I started a few weeks ago, just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger.

edited December 1969

Yeah. But for me, I find that the prime-elegible shopping makes it worthwhile. I have a $1000+ shopping cart pending right now that I started a few weeks ago, just waiting for the right time to pull the trigger.

I think it is worth it I just need to buy it.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

I know it's stupid to post this but I love it and look at it often. Maybe I'll take a nice walk today even if it is raining.

Love you, Jaderail.

a_nice_walk_by_jaderail-d6jqckx.png
    1000 x 1300 - 3M
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    I know it's stupid to post this but I love it and look at it often. Maybe I'll take a nice walk today even if it is raining.

Love you, Jaderail.

Thank you

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited March 2015

AtticAnne said:

Love you, Jaderail.

Thank you I keep seeing this allot. It must have been all the answers he had to all the questions, he new I and others would ask time and time again.

Still missed and remembered, BBHG.
    (EDIT)
    Here, let me dice that 'Problem' up for you into digestible bits.

genesis_jaderail_by_jaderail-d5oo4kh.png
    1000 x 1300 - 2M
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
    edited December 1969

Why is it that the only way to eat is through the mouth? Why can I not eat through my ear?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Why is it that the only way to eat is through the mouth? Why can I not eat through my ear?

Can you say that louder? I've got a cauliflower in my ear.

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

I too prefer fish over cats. I like cats, but my affinity with birds is much stronger.

Cats, fish, birds.... they're all delicious.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

...well some people put liquor up where the sun doesn't shine in order to get drunk faster.
    edited December 1969

Stupid is alive and well this morning. Some people will do anything for a high. Or should I say, a low?

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Stupid is alive and well this morning. Some people will do anything for a high. Or should I say, a low?

At some point there is not enough caffeine in the world and you have to result to silliness.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,139
    edited December 1969

I'm not too fond of fish over cats but gravy over chicken is pretty good.

edited December 1969

With some minor modifications you can eat a thin soup through your ear but it really really screws up your hearing.

edited March 2015

...I prefer "Cat" and "Fish" to be on word usually coated in a nice rub of Cajun spices and blackened in a hot cast iron skillet served up with red beans & rice and buttered beets or carrots.

...hmmm....sounds like a good idea for tonight's dinner.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

Apparently the movie rental disc has to be in the drive in order for windows to play it. Just because it is in the Netflix sleeve on top of the desk that has the computer does not mean that the computer will play the movie.

Okay now the movie is in the optical drive and ready to play.

edited December 1969

I nominate these young men for the stupid thread. Ten times stupid. And they're not the only ones who did this! :ahhh:

edited December 1969

a rock in a sock is a stupid thing unless it is your sock it is in.

edited December 1969

Stupid is going out on the porch just in your pajamas before daylight to breathe spring and getting locked out by the renter who went to work.

edited March 2015

AtticAnne said:
    Stupid is going out on the porch just in your pajamas before daylight to breathe spring and getting locked out by the renter who went to work.

Most embarrassing though is going out your main door into the 3 foot square entry vestibule without the key to unlock the outer door security gate or the inner main door. You become a caged animal visible to all passers-by but too embarrassed to describe to them your problem. True story! Not me, my partner. This was of course in the pre-cellphone era. He finally overcame his shame and called out to the neighbor woman and asked her to call my office and all he had was my company name. I eventually got the message and had to drive 20 miles back into the chinatown area of Washington DC to let him out of the cage. We never mentioned the incident again. But I think of it often.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited March 2015

AtticAnne said:

Most embarrassing though is going out your main door into the 3 foot square entry vestibule without the key to unlock the outer door security gate or the inner main door. You become a caged animal visible to all passers-by but too embarrassed to describe to them your problem. True story! Not me, my partner. This was of course in the pre-cellphone era. He finally overcame his shame and called out to the neighbor woman and asked her to call my office and all he had was my company name. I eventually got the message and had to drive 20 miles back into the chinatown area of Washington DC to let him out of the cage. We never mentioned the incident again. But I think of it often.

Our neighbour (at the old place, before we moved) managed to let the main front door slam in her face as she was collecting the mail, and as the lock was wonky it then stuck and wouldn't open again, so she was in the fully glazed porch in her nightgown. We lived on the main road through the village which was a very busy road and this was still in the rush hour. Her husband was at work some 25 miles away. She knocked on our door to borrow a knife or something to see if she could get the main door open. The only other way was to walk half way down the street, up the back alley and enter through the back door which was unlocked. We had not long moved into the house, so she didn't really know us well enough to ask one of us to do it for her. Luckily for her when himself got back from the shops he did manage to get her door open again.

Needless to say when her hubby got home from work he got a strong suggestion that replacing the front door lock was a priority, and we ended up being classed as good neigbours.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,712
    edited March 2015

I have a sense of irony.
    I downloaded the nVidia SDK samples not long after upgrading my card and was gushing to Jaderail about the cool stuff including Iray which was included with a car model to render.
    Said that it was free to software developers and maybe a bright spark could code a DAZ plugin.
    He said it was unlikely but look at us now, there is PhysX, Apex cloth samples and dynamic hair too as well as the lovely New Dawn fairy on her swing showing off her blendshapes interactively as you mouse over.
    Sad he never saw this day.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

http://youtu.be/nEhllP_SFLg this video dates that event almost a year ago

edited December 1969

http://youtu.be/nEhllP_SFLg this video dates that event almost a year ago

...bugger, can't watch the second part as I have poor sight in one eye and the red/blue 3D glasses don't work for me.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Current 3D don't have the blue red glasses. We have what looks like regular shaded glasses. We have a 3D TV. They use the same glasses that the movie theater uses now.

edited March 2015

Yeah but I used anaglyph red/cyan and KK complained the first time I posted that a year ago too :lol:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/viewreply/570168/

oh for those interested some cool stuff
    http://developer.download.nvidia.com/SDK/9.5/Samples/samples.html
    https://developer.nvidia.com/scenix

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

I just found a shader called "cock wood"
    ...................... I wonder if its a hard one to render?

edited December 1969

Remember the one of Jaderail Cat?

funny-cat.jpg
    424 x 362 - 27K
    ATT00154101010101212111010.jpg
    600 x 450 - 35K
    ATT00166141414141616151514.jpg
    600 x 450 - 34K
This discussion has been closed.