Fantasy Attic's annual Community Gifts [10+ yrs]

Wow, folks, it is that time again. We actually let folks knew a month ago but my net has been ify lately as my body with this horrible heat. We are again asking for anyone that wishes to give to the masses to please let me know, here by the message is great.

We will accept items all through the month of  October and then December too but getting them ahead of time is grand also. We do not have a theme for it so anything is fine but getting Halloweenie things is great too. The link to where you can read all about it and what you can give is here:: https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?topic=24881.0

Thank you to all of last year's participants, without you all it could not have been as successful as it was.

Comments

• Excited to see this years! Thanks for keeping this going :)

• Will be starting on October 1 sometime after midnight CST time.  Hope to see everyone there this year again. If you wish to participate in offering a gift then contact me in the site mail. Here is the link, bare for now, but soon will be active with downloads.

https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2022/index.html

Spread the word!

• Awesome! Will be sure to spread the word

• Yay! I contributed. Maybe I'll contribute another item as well.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited September 2022

I might be able to work something. Does it need to be Halloween for October? I have dress packaged for Dawn that is just waiting on testing and have another that I've did last christmas or the one before for Dawn in the pipeline to convert for Genesis 8 that Llola Lane did some beautiful textures for.

Image of Dawn's attached. It was a freebie I did for Genesis 8 with 2 textures converted to Dawn. Comes with 4 custom morphs, Diva, Alexis, Willow and Ken's body type 1.

All the family can wear it.jpg
    1000 x 1500 - 790K
    Post edited by Pendraia on
  • AelinAelin Posts: 111

Hi Pendraia! It's not necessary it's for Halloween. It's just we underline that time of the year when the annoucement is done. But like for Christmas, it happens we share stuff that isn't in the tone of Halloween. Everything is welcome smiley

I tried to register on the site so I can post there and I'm getting an error message when I submit. I'm happy to submit the dress I posted above for Halloween and can probably come up with something for Christmas also.

• Pendraia said:

I might be able to work something. Does it need to be Halloween for October? I have dress packaged for Dawn that is just waiting on testing and have another that I've did last christmas or the one before for Dawn in the pipeline to convert for Genesis 8 that Llola Lane did some beautiful textures for.

Image of Dawn's attached. It was a freebie I did for Genesis 8 with 2 textures converted to Dawn. Comes with 4 custom morphs, Diva, Alexis, Willow and Ken's body type 1.

Sorry for not answering sooner but what can I say....got busy and then sie issues. YES we would love a goodie or two for Halloween sweety. Just let me know when you are ready to send it to me.

• Pendraia said:

I tried to register on the site so I can post there and I'm getting an error message when I submit. I'm happy to submit the dress I posted above for Halloween and can probably come up with something for Christmas also.

Did you go to https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?action=forum ?  Message me here  to let me know your email and I can register you.  You may also tried to do it when I was moving to a new server, sorry.

• perlkperlk Posts: 846
    edited September 2022

Same happened to me. Looks like the submit script is looking for a required field that doesn't appear on the actual form - "Reason for joining forum" but that field doesn't show on the form. See attached.

Capture.JPG
    2806 x 1647 - 236K
    Post edited by perlk on
  • I fixed it, finally...LOL Our asylum has a will of its own and proves it all the time. People should be able to register now.

• Well obviously so does this forum...LOL I got the registration to behave itself now and all are welcome to commit themselves to our asylum, sorry for it locked the doors when we moved.

Screenshot.png
    1100 x 455 - 46K
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

First: thank you for the heads up and the gifts!

Second: do you know who to contact about the Freezone?

https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?action=tportal;sa=download;dl=0

Unfortunately, all downloads are giving me 0 bytes zips ...

• Oh dear, I have not reuploaded the stuff yet. Not only did our other host send only 1 email an hour making them 3 months later get delivered but no matter what I did they said the site was too large. I have to reload them, honestly, I thought I had turned off the zone until I could get them re-allocated. Now that we are on a different and not so picky host I may move the downloads to a section of their own and less cramped.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you for your answer!

I stumbled over it because of the Poserdazfreebies Wiki ...

Thank you - just registered! 

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,422

darkangel612, just wanted to let you know that the Halloween Freebies page is suddenly showing last year's items.  The address still says 2022, but the page is wrong.  Thank you so much for all your hard work on this!

I thought it was a chance to snag last year's items, but they don't download :-(

• AelinAelin Posts: 111

Hello! When I arrived online, I experimented the same issue, with old 2021 list. DarkAngel put back the good 2022 list now. If you don't see teh change immediately, don't forget to push ctrl+F5.

Perlk, for the 2021 freebies, try that link https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2021/index.html

I tested by taking one freebie and unzipping it, it worked.

I won't work in older Halloween pages.

darkangel612 said:

Pendraia said:

Sorry for not answering sooner but what can I say....got busy and then sie issues. YES we would love a goodie or two for Halloween sweety. Just let me know when you are ready to send it to me.

No problem, I have a dforce dress for dawn. I have had it tested by my normal tester. I need someone else to check it otherwise it's ready to go.  It's one I originally did for genesis and converted to dawn. DS only...I have been trying to get it into poser but it's driving me crazy. 

darkangel612 said:

Pendraia said:

Did you go to https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/attic/index.php?action=forum ?  Message me here  to let me know your email and I can register you.  You may also tried to do it when I was moving to a new server, sorry.

Np... I'll message you if I can't. 

darkangel612 said:

Well obviously so does this forum...LOL I got the registration to behave itself now and all are welcome to commit themselves to our asylum, sorry for it locked the doors when we moved.

Yay! 

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,050
    edited October 2022

<--waves to everyone... I have FREE fireworks... Day 6 .. https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2022/index.html

LL FIREWORKS PNGs PROMO.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 520K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on

thanks Llola! They look terrific...

Pendraia said:

thanks Llola! They look terrific...

You are welcome... My pleasure :)  

edited November 2022

Free shaders are my gift for today's Halloween Gift on the FA page... Day Halloween... https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/halloween/2022/index.html

ENJOY!!!

KITBASH01 39minute render DONE SIGN framed.jpg
    1044 x 1044 - 195K
    LL Textures 2022 PROMO.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 368K

Thanks these look useful.

Pendraia said:

Thanks these look useful.

My pleasure Pendraia... I hope you get a chance to use the shaders... I'm quite proud of them :)  ENJOY!

Thanks!

edited December 2022

Woo hoot... another freebie from me at FA... Day 28... https://www.thefantasiesattic.net/xmas/2022/index.html

Use it as a tree or tabletop decoration.  ENJOY!

LLTriangleTreePROMO.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 1M