edited December 1969

Thank you so much.

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Many thanks Alessandro.

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Thanks Alessandro
    Installed and worked straight away, excellent stuff !!!

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Alessandro_AM I haven't kept up to date with the information on this Plug-in and I am interested to know if you made it possible for the instancing from INFINITO 1.1 to translate over to DS4.5 with it know having Instancing itself.?

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Alessandro_AM I haven't kept up to date with the information on this Plug-in and I am interested to know if you made it possible for the instancing from INFINITO 1.1 to translate over to DS4.5 with it know having Instancing itself.?

Hello Szark, no INFINITO 1.1 doesn't support the new instancing features provided through the 4.5 SDK.
    After Look at my Hair will be released, I will resume the development of INFINITO 2.0 that will allow for larger and more detailed terrains, realistic materials, a new texture generation interface and a lot of new features like the support for instancing and a new ecosystem painting interface.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Sweet thanks for the reply. I will look forward to 2.0. :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

thank you
    now to watch the new videos - what no new ones
    lets see been 8 months

• edited December 1969

Thank you!:)

• NelmiNelmi Posts: 38

Hi, I see Infinito is on sale and I was wondering if I should buy it now or wait for 2.0 to be released? It's been on my wishlist for some ime now.

• Thanks, AM.  Awesome!!

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Hi, I see Infinito is on sale and I was wondering if I should buy it now or wait for 2.0 to be released? It's been on my wishlist for some ime now.

I would wait - this is from 2012 .

Its now 2016

• bigh said:

I would wait - this is from 2012 .

Its now 2016

Just realized that.  Never even looked at the date.  Just assumed it was current as we've been playing with it over in the art thread and AM is actually working on 2.0, but I don't think he's given a release date yet.  I bought this version on sale so, yeah, waiting might be a good idea to wait unless you can get a really good price.  However, I don't know how soon 2.0 will be released.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,885

On the one hand, it's been 4 years. On the other hand, it may be another 4 years or never...

Personally, I plan on waiting. I don't have a pressing need for it, and I know I'll buy it and a month later 'hey, v 2!'