Hair used for Addy Lyla promo images?

PtropePtrope Posts: 679

https://www.daz3d.com/addy-lyla-for-genesis-8-female

Specifically, the attached one with the hair band. It looks a bit like OutofTouch's 2022-03 hair, but it's fuller and has more waviness.

Comments

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,736

The curls look like AprilYSH style, could be an upcoming one from her.

• sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 497
    edited June 2022

Taoz said:

The curls look like AprilYSH style, could be an upcoming one from her.

Looks like it might be a kitbash using AprilYSH and OutofTouch:

For the bangs and band:

https://www.daz3d.com/2022-03-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

Maaaybe this one for the curls:

https://www.daz3d.com/eilis-hair-for-genesis-3--8-females

Even more convinced it is the first by OutofTouch now or at least a way to recreate it if you already have both, want both, etc- it has a morph for the little side strands. I was curious about this one too it's really pretty in the promo for the new character by Addy.

Post edited by sunnyjei on
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,388

I was wondering the same, thanks @sunnyjei for the detective work!

• faibolxfaibolx Posts: 71

Wow I'm happy I found this thread, thanks I was looking for them

• CyberdeneCyberdene Posts: 72
    edited March 2023

That's not even the same hair, because I know of an artist with this hair and it looks nothing like the one in the promo, this site needs a contact artist page bad, it's a shame other sites that sell content have the ability to do this.

But out of all the sites selling content DAZ still refuses to build a contact vendor feature to the platform...It's irritating and would make it easy to find out

what is what if you asked them directly. Either that's a custom hairstyle or it's one that's not being sold anymore. But it's definately not that out of touch one.

Or that second hair with the curls either.

Post edited by Cyberdene on
  • Contact Daz - if there were a way to contact the artists they would be snowed under with messages, and it's a fair bet most would be repeats of previous questions or not even related to the artist's work.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,736

Cyberdene said:

That's not even the same hair, because I know of an artist with this hair and it looks nothing like the one in the promo, this site needs a contact artist page bad, it's a shame other sites that sell content have the ability to do this.

But out of all the sites selling content DAZ still refuses to build a contact vendor feature to the platform...It's irritating and would make it easy to find out

what is what if you asked them directly. Either that's a custom hairstyle or it's one that's not being sold anymore. But it's definately not that out of touch one.

Or that second hair with the curls either.

As @sunnyjei said it's a kitbash (a mix of two or more hairs) and probably using the ones shown in their post.