Does anyone know of any amour available for charger or millennium horse?

VicSVicS Posts: 1,183
edited May 2022 in Product Suggestions

Does anyone know of any amour available for charger or millennium horse?

thanks

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,139
    edited May 2022

This is supposed to work for both: Spinebender and Astral Armor - there are extra Textures and Fantasy Textures too

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,816

Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

Given my typo-rate I should not point this out, but amours for the horses are most likely to be found at Renderotica

• VicSVicS Posts: 1,183

Going from the daz search I thought there was nothing but the link is excellent and cheap!

thank you Melanie !!

Just want to correct myself, I did a bad search when charger or Millennium Horse are enetered the horse armour does show up but I would have never found it the way I was searching, what an awesome set that has a saddle and second set with finally some extra charger hair texures, so thanks again

sorry for replying here Richard if I wasn't upposed to, I didnt know how else to do it

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,148

Richard Haseltine said:

Given my typo-rate I should not point this out, but amours for the horses are most likely to be found at Renderotica

How dare you. 

Dont have horse 2 but thanks fopr the tip, I hope this horse armour will do the trick, the 2 armour sets are kind of old also, one for m4 and old world knight for g2m so well see if the horse armour fits in good, thanks for everyones help

Looks pretty good

-the textures in the set or the texture ser dont seem to work, but thats ok old metal shaders to the rescue,

back is supposed ot be chainmail, has anyone had any success with that? the front takes the chain mail but the back stays a solid shaped texture, no little chain mail opening holes like the front

however the 4 textures for charger happy to have finally found some now I really love Charger and Millennium Horse too

2022-05-08_143030.png
    1970 x 1408 - 5M
  • Roman_K2Roman_K2 Posts: 1,206
    edited May 2022

...[armours] for the horses are most likely to be found at Renderotica...

That makes sense - sort of - even if it's a typo!

That having been said I think that medieval/jousting stuff would be a lot of fun.

I just re-read Ronald Welch's children's book The Gauntlet... it goes into some detail about the the trappings and tournaments.

Also the more satirical A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court.

Post edited by Roman_K2 on

Jousting would be cool and the fairs around it

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,059

That having been said I think that medieval/jousting stuff would be a lot of fun.

I just re-read Ronald Welch's children's book The Gauntlet... it goes into some detail about the the trappings and tournaments.

You've reminded me, I need to get a copy of Ronald Welch's 'Knight Crusader'. There's a moderate amount about jousting in that too. My last copy was damaged beyond use when we had a hot water tank failure 12 years back.

Regards,

Richard.