GENERAL FREEBIE REQUESTS part 3

Comments

• The page says (for me) in the second line of descriptive text:

The outfit consists of a tunic, pants, and boots. Textures for V3 Tunic can be used on SP3 Tunic and V4 Tunic as well.

Regards,

Richard 

• Eustace ScrubbEustace Scrubb Posts: 2,687

richardandtracy said:

The page says (for me) in the second line of descriptive text:

The outfit consists of a tunic, pants, and boots. Textures for V3 Tunic can be used on SP3 Tunic and V4 Tunic as well.

Regards,

Richard 

Okay, found it.  Thanks!

Tweaked that line just a bit, so that it pops out better.

• daybirddaybird Posts: 648

I search a good modern tent. Like we use it at camping.

• I'm more interested in a good, old fashioned ridge tent with porch. I have started modelling one several times and always ended up ditching it. I want a real one too, 10 mins to erect on my own for a 4 person tent is 6x quicker than the best I've managed with help on a 4 person dome tent. Shame 'fashion' has replaced the better tent with a worse tent.
  • lukon100lukon100 Posts: 761
    edited March 2022

daybird said:

I search a good modern tent. Like we use it at camping.

If you can convert from Blender some blend format tents are here: https://www.blendswap.com/search?keyword=tent

Post edited by lukon100 on
  • Does anyone know where I can get a gryffindor female outfit like this?

2a4ecbb89db11d4333d0e2d8d98bc174--hermione-granger-costume-hermione-cosplay.jpg
    347 x 768 - 34K
  • perlkperlk Posts: 847

ShadowBox24 said:

Hylas said:

ShadowBox24 said:

I am looking for POSH 1940s to 1950s female clothing

I think you might like some of Wilmap's work: https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/

Hi Hylas,

I have already checked Wilmaps site, but unfortunatly nothing is suited for my G3F project.  If anything I'm really surprised that there is not any 1950s clothing...... We have loads of 50s cars and shexy poses but no clothes -  LOL  its a funny world we live in...LOL

I'll attached a couple of images of what I am looking for :)

@shadowbox24 - Did you ever find what you were looking for? I'm always looking for new things to try to model...

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013
    edited March 2022

scar_hand said:

Are there any freebes of a Dusk auto-fit clone for Genesis 3 Male, Genesis 8 Male, and Genesis 8.1 Male figures?

If you know how to reverse morph them from Dusk, yes. Vintorix has some over at sharecg.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 475

I am looking for a single hair roller/hair curler I have a set but really need one single roller smiley

• riuken1riuken1 Posts: 128
    edited April 2022

forgarbage2331 said:

Does anyone know where I can get a gryffindor female outfit like this?

Is not the exact one your looking but maybe can be help.

https://sharecg.com/v/94694/gallery/21/DAZ-Studio/Blazer-Uniform-Set-for-G8F

Post edited by riuken1 on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646

@beachlegs I sent you a message.

• beachlegsbeachlegs Posts: 475
    edited April 2022

DollyGirl said:

@beachlegs I sent you a message.

Thank you so much for the link my friend, I have them :) I appreciate taking the time to post them for me :)

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646

You are most welcome

perlk said:

ShadowBox24 said:

Hylas said:

ShadowBox24 said:

I think you might like some of Wilmap's work: https://www.wilmapsdigitalcreations.co.uk/

Hi Hylas,

I have already checked Wilmaps site, but unfortunatly nothing is suited for my G3F project.  If anything I'm really surprised that there is not any 1950s clothing...... We have loads of 50s cars and shexy poses but no clothes -  LOL  its a funny world we live in...LOL

@shadowbox24 - Did you ever find what you were looking for? I'm always looking for new things to try to model...

I don't know if shadowbox24 is still around, but I modeled a 50's looking dress for G8F, G3F and G2F at https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Free-50s-Dress-for-Genesis-Females-912116612

Looking for hair that looks good upside down and doesn't explode. Free or super cheap preferred :-) I detest modeling hair.

• The Side Swept ROse Hair has a morph that can make it look OK upsidedown. P2, and and Update

Oh, I didn't even try that one - thank you!

@zombietaggerung - the Side Swept Rose Hair was perfect - thank you!

• perlk said:

@zombietaggerung - the Side Swept Rose Hair was perfect - thank you!

Glad to help. smiley

• KirtemorKirtemor Posts: 25
    edited April 2022

ANyone know where I can get a Scaless skin texture for Daz Dragon 3? THis may not be the right place for this, but I tought I would at least be pointed in the right direction. I want to do some fan art involving Pernese Dragons and they have a skin more like a mammal. 

Edit: Ok, i think I might have figured my issue out. Now to see if it works like I wanted. Thanks for at leasty listening to me. :)

Post edited by Kirtemor on
  • IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114

I need a script/plugin that can scan my entire library of characters to detect and fix morph conflicts and character name conflicts.

Has anyone seen one?

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423

Has anyone seen a free cocoon anywhere?  I had an idea for a butterfly render with one, but I can't seem to find one anywhere.  I'm not picky about a certain kind or anything, just any plain old butterfly cocoon.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,151

Fae3D said:

Has anyone seen a free cocoon anywhere?  I had an idea for a butterfly render with one, but I can't seem to find one anywhere.  I'm not picky about a certain kind or anything, just any plain old butterfly cocoon.

How's this?

zip
    zip
    Cocoon.zip
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,423

Gordig said:

Fae3D said:

How's this?

Looks great, thank you so much!!!!

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184

perlk said:

perlk said:

ShadowBox24 said:

Hylas said:

ShadowBox24 said:

Hi Hylas,

I don't know if shadowbox24 is still around, but I modeled a 50's looking dress for G8F, G3F and G2F at https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Free-50s-Dress-for-Genesis-Females-912116612

Hi Perlk,

OK, this is my 2nd attempt trying to reply so I'll keep it short!   -  I love 1930 - 1940s A-Line swirly coats or jackets with the BIG 3 quarter sleeves and straight pencil skirts which stop at mid calf - a bit like Princess Grace fashion... clean and classy!

Also, just to let you know that I did DL your 50s skirt and tried to use it, but as I can't use d-force on my ole mash-up pooter, the skirt exploded each time she move (see att img ) ......But otherwise, thanks for making it and requesting that your up for a 30/40s clothing challenge.

Many thanx and kind regards

Barbz

G8F__PERLK 50s AAA.png
    1116 x 858 - 2M
  • Will anyone make an NFT Generation script for Daz 3D? I hate Blender, lol.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404

Anyone know where I can find a freebie M-1961 US Army canteen set, prefferably with rigged cap. 

[img]r/Militariacollecting - My grandfather's M1961 canteen and LC-1 cover and cup[/img]

Well, this looks like it. Unfortunately, it is in STP format, which will be very difficult to get into Daz Studio. Maybe the model's maker can do you a vafor and make an .obj conversion for you.

https://grabcad.com/library/wwii-us-army-canteen-1

Tramp Graphics said:

Anyone know where I can find a freebie M-1961 US Army canteen set, prefferably with rigged cap. 

[img]r/Militariacollecting - My grandfather's M1961 canteen and LC-1 cover and cup[/img]

I seek free tire tread texture that I can re-distribute in free car models I release. Anyone know of one?

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404

lukon100 said:

Well, this looks like it. Unfortunately, it is in STP format, which will be very difficult to get into Daz Studio. Maybe the model's maker can do you a vafor and make an .obj conversion for you.

https://grabcad.com/library/wwii-us-army-canteen-1

Tramp Graphics said:

Unfortunately, that's not the right one. That's a WWII canteen, not the M-1961, whioch was, as the nomenclature suggests, was brought into miitary service in 1961 and was used up until 2002.