Super Sunday Tribute Textures for Genesis 1 Football Uniform

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085

I am almost done making tribute Male Sheep and Striped Tiger textures for the Genesis 1 football uniform.  https://www.daz3d.com/football-uniform

Note, this is genesis 1, not genesis 8.

I still need to finish the socks and shoes but I am announcing now because the forums have been going down on weekends and Monday will be too late for anyone interested.  I will post the textures in a zip file to my ShareCG account tomorrow (Saturday) around noon Daz time.  My ShareCG account is also the name Diomede.

These are not Rams and Bengals uniforms - the NFL being what it is.  These are uniforms for the male sheep against the striped tigers with custom logos and custom uniform flare.  Free for any use that does not violate NFL honchos.

My progress thus far.

Comments

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

LOL!  Awesome and thank you!   The male sheep and striped tiger fans who will be watching the supreme contest this Sunday salute you!  laugh

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,085
    edited February 2022

Thank you for your nice comment.

I have saved the texture maps in png format.  You will have to load them yourself.  I did not include normal maps in the interest of file size, but there are height maps.  Here is a link to clean Quarterback uniforms.

https://sharecg.com/v/98714/gallery/6/Texture/Texture-Uniforms-Daz-Genesis-1-Football-Uniform

I may or may not get a chance to add some uniforms with dirt and grunge, and jerseys for other player positions.

Enjoy the game everyone.

Post edited by Diomede on

The post immediately above this one has the link to the full uniforms for one positon (quarterback) for the genesis 1 football uniform.  Here are texture maps to change the jersey for other positions on the blue team.  You should be able to field a full offense and defense.  You even get a kicker.  This is just the blue and gold team.  Should have the orange and black team by lunchtime Daz time.

https://sharecg.com/v/98716/view/6/Texture/More-jerseys-textures-for-genesis-1-football

And here is the opposing team.  Again, this includes color base, metalicity, roughness, and height maps for the genesis 1 football uniform jersey.  The maps are in png format and have folders for the offense and the defense.  A kicker is in with the defense.  See above for the quarterback and for the items that are common to all positions (helmet, etc).

https://sharecg.com/v/98717/view/6/Texture/More-textures-for-genesis-football-2nd-team

2nd team upload.jpg
    762 x 626 - 78K

Looking great!  Just out of curiosity, are the printed areas (eg "wide receiver" and the numbers) on the back of the jerseys part of the shirt texture or mapped separately?  Just wondering how easy it will be to change out the names.

edited February 2022

Within the painting program, the names and numbers are on different layers, similar to photoshop or gimp.  But in the maps produced and posted, the layers are collapsed in a single map for each channel (metallicity, color, roughness, and height).  As far as the base color goes, you can easily load the color map in Photoshop or Gimp or whatever and change the number, add a name, etc.  The other maps (metallicity, etc) won't match but for something like a football uniform I would think it would be fine.

Post edited by Diomede on

Diomede said:

Within the painting program, the names and numbers are on different layers, similar to photoshop or gimp.  But in the maps produced and posted, the layers are collapsed in a single map for each channel (metallicity, color, roughness, and height).  As far as the base color goes, you can easily load the color map in Photoshop or Gimp or whatever and change the number, add a name, etc.  The other maps (metallicity, etc) won't match but for something like a football uniform I would think it would be fine.

Thanks for the info!  That shouldn't be too difficult.yes