G8F and G8M Unwell Poses: Last Illness for G8M.

2»

Comments

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,395

Catherine3678ab said:

... some critters can open doors ;-)  Had to put a lock on one door years back 'cause my late shepherd could. She also knew how to knock on the door and then sit to the side "just in case" while waiting for the door to be opened. I didn't teach her that, suspect her former owner did.

oh sure, two of the felines who share my life can also open doors, and then the rest follows, lol - but 3 doors in a row is a big task, plus they haven't managed keys nor bolts - yet. mwahaha . anyways, it's hilarious how your k9 got the trick with knocking on the door XD

@richardandtracy: you know what would be awesome? a pose/poses throwing up while sitting on a chair, holding the bucket...

could be useful for say, a scene with someone sitting at their desk, in front of their computer, after they just saw.. i dunno.. maybe a new update *cough*. that kinda feedback speaks to the heart, and no language barriers XD, y'know, "say it with flowers" or whatever colorful and bright ^^

• To be honest that's a bit specific... more of a scene then a general pose, I feel. I don't really want to become known for just doing vomiting poses, you know!

I am amused though, Guy91600's 4yo toilet over on rendo is the 25th most wanted download at the moment.

Regards,

Richard.

richardandtracy said:

To be honest that's a bit specific... more of a scene then a general pose, I feel. I don't really want to become known for just doing vomiting poses, you know!

I am amused though, Guy91600's 4yo toilet over on rendo is the 25th most wanted download at the moment.

Regards,

Richard.

yes, it's very specific, lol... it was more of a joke than an actual request, and i can perfectly understand that it's a fame you might not really want ;)
    it would just have saved me a lot of words in certain threads XD. can still do it myself i guess, if need arises...

gotta grab that loo too! 

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

richardandtracy said:

... I went down with vomiting and a dire rear (yeah I know, I can't reliably spell the proper thing and when having it, your rear does feel pretty dire.) ...

I can assure You, that everyone from the "Granny Weatherwax School of Witchcraft and Spelling" would just write it like that and use the same explanation for it.

I also hope that Your family will not have to risk their health again so much, to be the source for more of those splendid poses You produce after watching them...

On the other hand I hope that there's quite a few more occasions of Your family members acting weirdly enough to inspire You, as Your poses are utterly splendid and - for me - a lot more useful than the 50th variation of "How the model managed to not stumble on the catwalk" sets.. wink

• maikdecker said:

richardandtracy said:

... I went down with vomiting and a dire rear (yeah I know, I can't reliably spell the proper thing and when having it, your rear does feel pretty dire.) ...

I can assure You, that everyone from the "Granny Weatherwax School of Witchcraft and Spelling" would just write it like that and use the same explanation for it....

laugh

Rather what I thought!

Ahh, Granny Weatherwax, one of my favourite characters. BUT not quite as big a favourite as Greebo, Nanny Ogg's cat. I am half convinced Pratchett knew my Avatar Cat 'Albert' who seems to have been a real life Greebo. He loved playing with our neighbour's German Shepherd Dog-Rotweiler cross. The dog eventually ran away every time it heard our Albert land on the fence between the gardens, and he pushed the dog off its own food in the neighbour's kitchen on numerous occasions. 

Regards,

Richard.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,039
    edited January 2022

"Last Illness for G8M" is not a threat, it's simply to indicate that this is the final set of vomiting poses! As promised, I have converted the G8F toilet vomiting poses for G8M. They use the same Guy91600 toilet used by G8F above, with an address for the toilet freebie in the readme file.

Regards,

Richard

G8M Unwell 2 Ad.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 172K
    zip
    zip
    G8M Unwell 2.zip
    5M
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • Thank you. Reminds me of a funny story that's not so funny at the time for the man with the hangover. Neighbour's toddler walked over to him, and right in his ear SCREAMED. Remarkably he was very patient with said toddler, didn't physically touch him.

edited January 2022
    How disappointing. I always feel screaming kids should have a reason to be screaming. Even if it is retrospective. M8 does look a bit tired and emotional (to use the euphemism used in UK politics for someone who is a bit worse for drink).
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,009
    edited January 2022

Disappointing? nah ... kid had just learned how to scream, he thought it was fun. Nobody else did lol ... kid had a good pair of lungs.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,645

richardandterry, oh sir I hope you are not done with the sick. What about the I have a cold and all stuffed up. I will just stay in bed thank you.

• Not for the moment. I will look for a good freebie bed to use when I get around to such poses, but don't want to model one or use a paid for prop.

At the moment I want to get back to my long delayed athletic ground project, and try to progress with it. I had hoped to finish it in time for the Tokyo Olympics, but now it'd be nice to be only a year late...

One or two other little things I want to do include a model of our little two story granary that we prevented from falling down, and a detailed modern Victorian house room - the cast iron fireplace has me stuck at the moment. So, I'm not short of ideas.

• Nice freebie thank you. If you add some vomit with shaders you could sell this. hahaha

• Er, thank you. I think. I have plans not to sell my stuff if I can avoid it. The reason being that I have benefited so much in this hobby from freebies given so generously by others that I want to give something back. And poses seem to be one of the areas where I'm less hopeless at doing something vaguely worthwhile. I spend most of my working day designing stuff for manufacture, so it comes as a real surprise how few of those skills are applicable to modelling props for DS. Poses seem to be rather easier.
  • ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

Another great set!  Thanks!

• thanks for all your poses, they are always a god send and one of my first stop when setting up a scene,

can I ask what outfit is the female model wearing?

edited February 2022

Female with bucket: Hypertaf's Winter Trendy Top and leggings (I think so on the latter) https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-winter-trendy-outfit-for-genesis-8-females Character MostDigitalCreations 'ACAdriana'

Female with toilet: https://www.daz3d.com/s3d-fitness-clothes-for-genesis-8-females Character Kayleyss' Michelle.

Male Character: Micheal 8 - I don't have enough males to use any others really. Only other options I have are Scar (too much muscle) and Quiton/Xander (douchebags).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Richard

• myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 571
    edited February 2022

richardandtracy said:

Female with bucket: Hypertaf's Winter Trendy Top and leggings (I think so on the latter) https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-winter-trendy-outfit-for-genesis-8-females Character MostDigitalCreations 'ACAdriana'

Female with toilet: https://www.daz3d.com/s3d-fitness-clothes-for-genesis-8-females Character Kayleyss' Michelle.

Male Character: Micheal 8 - I don't have enough males to use any others really. Only other options I have are Scar (too much muscle) and Quiton/Xander (douchebags).

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Richard

Sorry I didnt say toilet or bucket. my bad.

Thanks very much for the reply. 

Post edited by myotherworld on