G8F Shivering.

richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,060
edited January 2022 in Freebies

It was mooted that, as it was winter time, it might be nice to have some shivering poses.

OK, not nice for G8F, but the poses may be useful.

Hope they are of use to someone...

Regards,

Richard.

Post edited by richardandtracy on

Comments

• Thank you :-)

My first thoughts were considering how little some folk have her wearing even in winter scenes, shivering poses should be top dollar! Yes. {and some peculiar shades of blue skin}

Saw a woman sitting in a chair at the mall today, shivering like crazy, shaking like a leaf -- then I realized no, she had turned on the "vibrating" in the chair. Have no idea "why in the world" the mall thought it would be a good idea to install "vibrating chairs" but they did. First time in months that I've ever seen anybody turn it on.

• I'm sorry, but 'blue with cold' skin is beyond my skill set at the moment. And at any point in the future, too, in all probability. It'd require me to be 'artistic', so no hope for me. Vibrating chairs.. what ever next?
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013
    edited January 2022

richardandtracy said:

I'm sorry, but 'blue with cold' skin is beyond my skill set at the moment. And at any point in the future, too, in all probability. It'd require me to be 'artistic', so no hope for me. Vibrating chairs.. what ever next?

Oh no I wasn't expecting you to be making skins! I've got all kinds of junk lying around here to be making skins with ... plus those nice sets I purchased ;-) 

Nobody in the mall is selling vibrating chairs so it's not a promotion. Guess they were pretty strapped for ideas on what to put in those empty spaces their Shopping Carts used to take up. The Shopping Carts are "boutique" type carts with different vendors who set up their wares, sort of like an indoor craft market. Expensive to rent too. I cannot see the coins from the vibrators making up for loss revenue from the Shopping Carts.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • Cool (pun only partially intended), thanks :)

• Hope you like them. The body language is a bit blatant, but it's a bit hard not to be without giving confusing messages.

Regards,

Richard.

• Beautiful, just what i needed! thank you very very much!

• perlkperlk Posts: 847

Ohhhh... I needed this like a week ago!!! Now I may have to re-render to use this :-) Thank you!

• Sorry for not being a mind reader. I do try, but I'm not very good at it.