Christmas Calendars 2014 and 2015

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,950
    edited December 1969

Wow, i didn't really expected this, very cool, yeah if you need translator you can use google https://translate.google.com/
    Omg there will be a lot more to download then i thought.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 2014

I get a page that says: You have entered an invalid or no longer valid link

I used the link that someone said is the one that works. Oh, well.

Dana

I tried just the root of the address and that worked. But searching for Adventskalender 2014 gave me a not found. I have other things to do.

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
    edited December 1969

I think those links work, though it is a bit harder to get trough :) and it seems they have nice things, though i am trying atm to get wizard towers from Sharecg and LAMH presets but :) they have nice things too.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

DanaTA said:

Dana

I tried just the root of the address and that worked. But searching for Adventskalender 2014 gave me a not found. I have other things to do.

Dana

Ehm ... for which calendar?

Another one ... things stay free for 2 days, Registration required:
    http://www.daz3d.com/hollidaz-freebies

edited December 2014

Yeah lol they are good mostly, though those programs in German are a bit hard to use. I can't use versions that are in my own language :) so i guess i am skiping those. Would like to know how to download from Chip but will ask if something really good shows up. Btw i found some free items on Renderosity but it seems that i need to buy something to get them as it says minimum cart purchase 3.5 dollars lowest but they can be sent as a gift.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2014

If something requires a purchase at an off site commercial store then it is not considered a freebie to be included in the DAZ 3D freepository. It isn't an Advent Calender either, which is what this thread is about.

edited December 1969

Sorry, my mistake. I didn't know for sure what it was so i tried to ask.

edited December 2014

Kerya said:
    DanaTA said:

Dana

Dana

Ehm ... for which calendar?

Another one ... things stay free for 2 days, Registration required:
    http://www.daz3d.com/hollidaz-freebies

The only links I saw were for Adventskalender 2013 and 2012. Unless that's what you were talking about. I thought this was about new stuff, though.

Dana

PS: Oh, I see what you're asking. It was the art-of-poser.de.

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
    edited December 1969

Well, Art of Poser wants registration and one hello message (activity points) ...

edited December 2014

Very nice, i got in with 2 danke actualy :) but there is much more freebies there, and i might learn to speak German better. Thanks again for those links, i probably should save those programs in German, i probably will if i find something reall interesting.

Post edited by MilosGulan on
  • daz3d_309b58603ddaz3d_309b58603d Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Wellllll .... I am German and ... I am crazy?

Yes, we German ones must be crazy.
    Why else we spend our time, to make gifts for everyone in christmas time? ;-)
    edited December 1969

Well, let's not berate the original poster too much, here. I think the intent of his/her comment was misunderstood.

Dana

edited December 1969

Thanks for that :) it is nice to have a lots if gifts during holidays, it really made my time a lot more happy :D i even started to make nice pictures XD

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 1969

glaseye2 said:

So what if the offers only last one day; it is an Advent-calendar, it's normal.
    I'm thankful to everyone that makes items available for free, no matter if it is temporary or not.....

If people are not too busy that day I remember that last year some of the 'one day only' advent calendars opened up all the downloads again for one day on the 24th, might be worth a try this year too.

Also thankful that people choose to share their work so freely :)

edited December 1969

Yes that is a good news, i hope it will happen, i like those cards opening :)

edited December 1969

Thank You again for this links, they are really wonderful. I wish those programs were in english :) but oh well nm lol. I better get downloading i got Rendo freebies now lets get the rest.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Well, Art of Poser wants registration and one hello message (activity points) ...

Art Of Poser wants 10 activity points ... which makes the whole calendar uncomfortable for most users. Little suggestions for next year: Sites with restrictions like this should be sorted out next year. A registration should be enough.

edited December 1969

I have added the restriction to the list on the first page - and next year it's your turn to make the list ... (you just volunteered).

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

In the past I followed all the Advent calendars and giveways, grabbing every thing offered, because it was FREE. This year I have only looked at a few. Most of the items I picked up in the past have not even been installed yet. But I still like finding and clicking on the calendars. I appreciate the gifts offered and am thankful for them. Even if I don't have the necessary programs, somebody out here does and can use the gifts.

• magicweavermagicweaver Posts: 244
    edited December 2014

RDNA 13 cranky days of christmas http://forum.runtimedna.com/content.php?395-13-Days-of-Cranky-Christmas-DAY-1 (registration required)

edited December 1969

Added to the list! Thank you!

edited December 1969

Wonderful, thank you so much :)

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305
    edited December 1969

link to RDNA's news page, with the links to the various '13 Days of Cranky Christmas' days..

http://forum.runtimedna.com/content.php?73

edited December 1969

Thank You, that is a nice one :)

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited December 1969

Thank you all for this collection! Special Thanks to Kerya! :)

edited December 1969

Ok here is something more, i found this list of software giveways, there are few more german to add to the list but also there is few english (or at least one or two), and few comics ect. Here is that link, i hope it is good, and also there are some other. I am hoping that it might be useful http://www.mostiwant.com/blog/xmas-calendar-2014-giveaways/?PageSpeed=noscript

edited December 1969

Thanks to MN-150374 for the kind words! :)

Gulan7 - thank you, added as

Collection of software/comics etc calendars
    http://www.mostiwant.com/blog/xmas-calendar-2014-giveaways/?PageSpeed=noscript

edited December 2014

You are welcome, and this one is also active https://www.ashampoo.com/en/usd/lpa/christmas?c=xmas12

Post edited by MilosGulan on