Baby Got Back

I'm looking for some glute morphs. There are two nice packages I'm considering, both from Zeddicuss:

Z Glute Shapes Pose Partials Mega Set and Z Natural Glute Morphs and Pose Mega Set

I'm more interersted in shaping morphs than squish morphs or poses. Glute Shapes seems to have more shapes available, but Natural Glute seems to have more options for tweaking the shapes of different areas.

Anyone have both and care to share your experience and or recommendation? 

TYIA!

 

Comments

  • marblemarble Posts: 6,636

    Not sure whether your title suggests that you are working with a baby figure so this suggestion might be unsuitable. If not, then I can recommend the Musculature sets:

    Musculature HD Morphs Bundle for Genesis 8 | Daz 3D

     

  • I think this is baby in the sense of babe, a term of endearment for an adult rather than indicating an infant.

  • NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 948

    I think it's also possible the phrase "got back" does not refer to a person returning from their destination.

  • HylasHylas Posts: 3,690

    I use Stereo Love by Meipe. Available... elsewhere.

  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 1,785
    edited January 15

    Richard Haseltine said:

    I think this is baby in the sense of babe, a term of endearment for an adult rather than indicating an infant.

    I'll go out on a limb and say this is "Baby Got Back" in the sense of the Sir Mix-A-Lot track that is often mistitled as its first line: "I like big butts, and I cannot lie".

    Also, as I already have the link ready from talking to someone else earlier: https://www.daz3d.com/glutes-utilities-for-genesis-8-females

    Post edited by Matt_Castle on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 33,117
    edited January 15

    I started humming that tune as soon as I saw the title 

     

    (Link removed by mod for inappropriate content)

    don't click if you are woke cheeky

    Post edited by frank0314 on
  • McGyverMcGyver Posts: 5,661

    NylonGirl said:

    I think it's also possible the phrase "got back" does not refer to a person returning from their destination.

    Unless they just got back from the Bigbooté Junk-In-Da-Trunkfest 2022... ?... but I thought that's usually in August.

  • jim_doriajim_doria Posts: 82

    @Matt_Castle

    I'll go out on a limb and say this is "Baby Got Back" in the sense of the Sir Mix-A-Lot track that is often mistitled as its first line: "I like big butts, and I cannot lie".

    Bingo!

    @Hylas: Thanks for the tip! I found something by that name on a dirty, evil, mean and nasty website that I absolutely have not been a member of for 15 years. frown

    @Marble Thanks for the recommendation I will check it out.

    @McGyver:

    Bigbooté Junk-In-Da-Trunkfest 2022

    Website please? laugh I googled it and got:

    Lake Fenton High School Theatre Club is holding our annual Junk in the Trunk sale. A flea and farm market, craft show, community garage sale.

    Somehow based on the titile I had pictured something... else.

    Any other feedback on comparing the two glute packages though? Or are you going to make me buy them both??

  • jim_doriajim_doria Posts: 82

    @Matt_Castle: I looked at the Glute Utilities, but it was hard from the images to tell them all apart, making me think they don't give you much of a range of options. It looked like lots of morphs but maybe not much variety between, if you know what I mean? Was this your experience?

  • marblemarble Posts: 6,636

    Matt_Castle said:

    Richard Haseltine said:

    I think this is baby in the sense of babe, a term of endearment for an adult rather than indicating an infant.

    I'll go out on a limb and say this is "Baby Got Back" in the sense of the Sir Mix-A-Lot track that is often mistitled as its first line: "I like big butts, and I cannot lie".

     

    Ah right ... not something I would have heard of, I guess, since I am more likely to listen to Blues or Rock from a different era.

    Back on subject though - I also have that Stereo Love product which is very useful. I wish that Meipe had put all those many controllers under Pose Controls rather than the Actor/Hip parameters. Pose Contols can easily be zeroed (Zero Figure Pose ... I have a keyboard shortcut: CTRL+Shift+Z)  but those Actor parameters remain as a body shape and have to be dialled-out unless you want to completely remove your artistically morphed body shape.

  • GordigGordig Posts: 6,560

    WendyLuvsCatz said:

    I started humming that tune as soon as I saw the title 

     

    (Link removed by mod for inappropriate content)

    don't click if you are woke cheeky

    Even bearing in mind that it's been years since "woke" actually meant anything at all, it's wild to see what some people think it means.

  • solissolis Posts: 92

    McGyver said:

    NylonGirl said:

    I think it's also possible the phrase "got back" does not refer to a person returning from their destination.

    Unless they just got back from the Bigbooté Junk-In-Da-Trunkfest 2022... ?... but I thought that's usually in August.

    I thought it was Big-ah-Booty.

Sign In or Register to comment.