Lycoris and Lycoris Hair for Genesis 8.1 Female include the character?

It's not exactly clear to me if this product is the hair and the character.  There are no promo pix showing the usual make-ups, eyes colors, etc.  In the description, the different features are listed but it just seems like an odd promo.

https://www.daz3d.com/lycoris-and-lycoris-hair-for-genesis-81-female

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,163

What's Included and Features

• Lycoris and Lycoris Hair for Genesis 8.1 Females (.DUF)
    • Lycoris Character Preset
    • Shaping Presets:
      • Lycoris Full Apply/Remove
      • Lycoris Head Apply/Remove
      • Lycoris Body Apply/Remove
    • Material Presets:
      • 01 All Maps
      • 01 Eyelashes and Tears Preset
      • 08 Arm Tattoos
      • 09 Eye Shadow Colors
      • 14 Normal Eye Colors
      • 12 Lip Colors
  • Crocodile Liu usually includes both the hair and the character. What I want to know is if that outfit is a soon to be released one from them. I know the black kimono from the one picture is from a previous outfit of theirs, but the main white outfit I haven't seen anywhere. Hopefully if it's coming out, it comes out soon. Love this character too, Crocodile Liu is one of my absolute favorite PAs. 

• i have a couple crocodile liu characters and like them, but I wish this one showed more of the options, had a full body promo- it was hard to tell proportions with it and I'd like to see the eye and tattoos better. It lists 8 arm tattoos but you only see one, and 14 lip and eyes but again, you only see at most 2 or three. Frustrating.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

DisparateDreamer said:

i have a couple crocodile liu characters and like them, but I wish this one showed more of the options, had a full body promo- it was hard to tell proportions with it and I'd like to see the eye and tattoos better. It lists 8 arm tattoos but you only see one, and 14 lip and eyes but again, you only see at most 2 or three. Frustrating.

yup