"Adventurer" clothing set for Genesis 8 Males

perlkperlk Posts: 847
edited January 2022 in Freebies

I've been working on this for the last 6 weeks. It's based on a very popular Nintendo game my 9 year old son is obsessed with. I've had lots of things going on including illness and holidays. But now I'm finally over my illness, I'm back to my old tricks :-)

I modeled this outfit for Genesis 8 Males in Hexagon. Textured in Photoshop. It's free to download at Deviant Art (and will be at Renderosity once approved). 

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Adventurer-UPDATED-to-fix-textures-903355131

The hat is made to fit with the free Walther hair at ShareCG. The outfit doesn't dforce without blowing up.

But if you don't like it, your money back guaranteed laugh

Post edited by perlk on

Comments

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,650
    edited January 2022

Thanks for sharing, it looks quite good. yes

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • perlkperlk Posts: 847

You're welcome!

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

Welcome back!  I was wondering where you went off to.. sorry it wasn't a nice vacation instead.   I'm glad you're feeling better!

The outfit looks fantastic!  Thanks for sharing!

Sky77 said:

Welcome back!  I was wondering where you went off to.. sorry it wasn't a nice vacation instead.   I'm glad you're feeling better!

You're welcome! I'll take the nice vacation in a couple months now that I have natural immunity! laugh Now I'm painfully aware - vaccination does not mean you don't get the coronavirus!!!!

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820

perlk said:

Sky77 said:

You're welcome! I'll take the nice vacation in a couple months now that I have natural immunity! laugh Now I'm painfully aware - vaccination does not mean you don't get the coronavirus!!!!

Yes!  Where I am living now (like most places), we are seeing a huge surge probably from Omicron which apparently is more infectious.  Stay safe out there!  wink 

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

thanks

Anyone who tried to download this but got texture error messages, I'm re-uploading at Renderosity and Deviant Art now.

edited January 2022

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Adventurer-UPDATED-to-fix-textures-903355131\

Updated to fix link. Annoying they change the link after you re-submit it.

Post edited by perlk on
  • StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240
    edited January 2022

Thanks for this :)

That link goes to a 404 page, this seems to work:

https://www.deviantart.com/perlk/art/Adventurer-UPDATED-to-fix-textures-903355131

Post edited by Stargazey on

Thanks, I fixed it in the original post.