What? PC+ is evolving! (to Daz+)

Hey everyone! Just following up on the previous post here. Now that the annual PC+ sale has ended you will start to see PC+ logos and verbiage switching over to Daz+. Nothing is being taken away from the current PC+ subscription, we are just planning on adding more features & perks in the near future. You can read more about it on our blog.

We have a lot of really cool things planned! The first new feature (starting in January) will be exclusive access to the In The Studio live streams. Every month we will have two streams one public and one exclusive for Daz+ subscribers. I'm also happy to look at suggestions on topics for the live streams and I'll see what we can fit in! 

Not a Daz+ Member Yet? 

No problem! You can join now with a Quarterly Membership, or save big with an ultra-affordable Annual Membership. Get the most out of your Daz 3D experience with Daz+ and be among the first to get exclusive Daz+ perks by starting your membership now.

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

The MetaMixer is a first great DAZ+ freebie, it's going to be hard to top, right out of the gate.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Yes it sure is I was looking at it this morning while it was downloading.

It looks like a great way to make new characters!!

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

Given the complexity of the sales that we now face and the difficulty in actually spending the Daz+ coupons

It would be nice if we could enter the code we intend to use and have the store show us the items that we can actully use it on.

Rather than the current (and increasingly regular) practice of putting items in your cart, applying the coupon, gettting the "Coupon Code is Not Valid!" message and then playing the guessing game of finding which item(s) is triggering the problem.

• nonesuch00 said:

The MetaMixer is a first great DAZ+ freebie, it's going to be hard to top, right out of the gate.

Nice but not that great when I have to pay again to use characters I already own in it.  

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,561

ecks201 said:

Given the complexity of the sales that we now face and the difficulty in actually spending the Daz+ coupons

It would be nice if we could enter the code we intend to use and have the store show us the items that we can actully use it on.

Rather than the current (and increasingly regular) practice of putting items in your cart, applying the coupon, gettting the "Coupon Code is Not Valid!" message and then playing the guessing game of finding which item(s) is triggering the problem.

...I actually spaced both of mine during the PC+ sale in October as there were so many additional coupon offers.

• kyoto kid said:

ecks201 said:

...I actually spaced both of mine during the PC+ sale in October as there were so many additional coupon offers.

It's definately something we want to address - but given the complexity the implementation will take some time.

• I used this link for years:

http://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals#filter_platClub=0&p=1&order=price^-1&filtered=1

to filter out PC+ items, but even after  manually changing the "platClub" to "dazPlus" the filter no longer works. Any help with steps that can restore the ability to exclude Daz+ items woul be most appreciated.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,135

That filter is still working just fine for me (there are 11 items that still show up even though they are Daz+,  but those particular items have been doing that for months/years, there is something wrong with their flagging)

• MelanieL said:

That filter is still working just fine for me (there are 11 items that still show up even though they are Daz+,  but those particular items have been doing that for months/years, there is something wrong with their flagging)

Thank you so much for pointing out that although there are items that defy the filter, it mostly works.  I never noticed them before.  Thanks again!

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735

When will there be a membership sale? Mine just ended and there’s no way I’m paying full price! 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,354

There have been several over the last several months and just had the PC sale not too long ago which of course had a sale on memberships.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,735

frank0314 said:

There have been several over the last several months and just had the PC sale not too long ago which of course had a sale on memberships.

I was looking every day for the last several months and did not see any offers for existing members. Mine expired now so hoping to see an offer in the near future. 

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,089

IDK how many sales there have been, but I paid $49 to renew on Februray 5. Not a great sale, but better than full price.