Character used on dForce Classic Blowout Hair by Linday promos

DaiaDaia Posts: 7
edited November 2021 in The Commons

Hello! Anyone have any idea which character(s)/skin texture were used for this promo image?

5th promo image from here: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-classic-blowout-hair-for-genesis-8-and-81-females

Thank you!

Post edited by Daia on

Comments

• Dem lips and the jawline look very much like Mousso Sharon.

• DaiaDaia Posts: 7

Thank you.

hmm I do think it is a Mousso character, but it doesn't look like Sharon to me? The skin texture is different and the nose, mouth and eyes shape look diferent too. I do think Sharon was used for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th promo image.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Daia said:

Thank you.

hmm I do think it is a Mousso character, but it doesn't look like Sharon to me? The skin texture is different and the nose, mouth and eyes shape look diferent too. I do think Sharon was used for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th promo image.

And that is the thing with trying to identify a character, there are just to many variables to try and identify unless the person that did the promo chimes in.

When I need a figure for a scene, I NEVER just load a stock character, it's always custom with a ton of morphs and many times my own edited skin and settings

Yeah, that's true...but sometimes it actually is a stock character that I just didn't know existed and someone else might recognize...or it is a stock character with very few modifications where it's easy to spot the base character.

• CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,127
    Daia said:

Yeah, that's true...but sometimes it actually is a stock character that I just didn't know existed and someone else might recognize...or it is a stock character with very few modifications where it's easy to spot the base character.

IMHO for the promos Linday seldom uses any character fresh out of the box without modification. The same goes for many other PAs. So if you can get a close approximate it might be the best you can get.
  • LindayLinday Posts: 85

Hi, here are the screenshots of things used for character from 5th promo. Thanks

5th promo character 01.jpg
    851 x 442 - 88K
    5th promo character 02.jpg
    502 x 370 - 42K
    5th promo character 03.jpg
    240 x 61 - 7K
  • 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited November 2021

Linday said:

Hi, here are the screenshots of things used for character from 5th promo. Thanks

@Linday  Many thanks for sharing the info about the character smiley

On another note, just got your Yacht String Bikini:  the high leg bottoms made it an instant buy for me yes

Post edited by 3dLux on

@Linday Thank you so much for taking the time to post this I really apreciate it!

• KenYanoKenYano Posts: 79

Hey - does anyone know if we can shape this hair or does it have any blow styles?

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

BionicSkillz said:

Hey - does anyone know if we can shape this hair or does it have any blow styles?

It has a few morphs listed in the description, but it is dforce hair and meant to be used with a simulation.

• I would like to know which character (face morph dials, texture) is used in the ninth promo image  (09)  for the product Yacht String Bikini for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females by Linday ( female character from the right side with dark blonde hair ).I think that the same character ( dials) is used in the main promo image for Yacht String Bikini for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Females.

Thank you very much.