DS4 Startup within Bryce

edited December 1969 in Bryce Discussion

Everytime I click on the DS icon within Bryce7 it opens DS3 instead of DS4Pro. Is there a way to change that without uninstalling DS3?

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Everytime I click on the DS icon within Bryce7 it opens DS3 instead of DS4Pro. Is there a way to change that without uninstalling DS3?

it should let you pick what version you want - on a pc any way

• Art_JunkieArt_Junkie Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

bigh said:

it should let you pick what version you want - on a pc any way
    Yes but there is an option when that popup appeares, to set whatever you pick this time as the default. After that you won't get the choice box anymore. Unfortunently I don't know how to reset it once you pick a default.

• Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited August 2012

" Unfortunently I don’t know how to reset it once you pick a default."

I would think that trashing the Bryce Presis and Bryce Prefs files in the main Bryce directory would restore that option on reloading Bryce. If Bryce doesn't find these files at startup it creates default files

Post edited by Dan Whiteside on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Drop Rashad a PM, and link to this thread. He seems to be pretty well up on DS into bryce. Had 2 threads about it in the old forum. I can only find one quickly (probably because I had made it a sticky.

http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=166029