Newbie question regarding animation in Bryce 7.1 Pro

Can you somehow use an animation created in Daz in Bryce or can you use Daz aniblocks in Bryce? I'd like to make an animation in Bryce using Daz characters. Is that in any way possible?

Comments

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 858

as far as i am aware ....no you cant, only still poses

• SlepalexSlepalex Posts: 911

Can you somehow use an animation created in Daz in Bryce or can you use Daz aniblocks in Bryce? I'd like to make an animation in Bryce using Daz characters. Is that in any way possible?

It is possible. But you will be doing a minute video in good resolution for several years.
    No one does animation in one program. For example, you do character animation in DAZ or Poser, the environment in Bryce, collect it all in the After-effect, add various effects and more.
    Here is an example of a full-length animated film created by one person. In 10 years, two films have been made. Now work is underway on the third. Go to this site and turn on Google translator.

• Slepalex that's a good answer. I render animations as jpgs in Daz and then use Blender to compile them into a video.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,755

Simple animations can be done in Bryce. Several people have done so. But you need a ton of patience. Of course, as long as you have a simple scene for which one frame renders in a few minutes, it is possible to make animations of a couple of minutes. However, every complication (e.g. reflection, transparency, lots of polygons, multiple light sources) will increase render time per frame and therefore total render time.

Short animations with Bryce you can find googling 'bryce 3d animation'.

• edited November 2021

The animation function in Bryce is temperamental at best... I took ages to set up a 360frame animation, nothing too complicated either,  let it render and was presented with a 12 minute static image of the first frame.

Thanks a lot Bryce!

Post edited by akeel1701_2a0cb6b70c on
  • S RayS Ray Posts: 398

akeel1701_2a0cb6b70c said:

The animation function in Bryce is temperamental at best... I took ages to set up a 360frame animation, nothing too complicated either,  let it render and was presented with a 12 minute static image of the first frame.

Thanks a lot Bryce!

There is a way to render a test animation in wireframe view. It basically to test the movement of objects & camera setting. After setting up the animation go to the animation render option set where you want to save the animation, then hold the shift key as you click the green check to exit. It will render the animation in wireframe mode in mere seconds or minute depending on the duration of the animation.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,977

S Ray said:

akeel1701_2a0cb6b70c said:

Thanks a lot Bryce!

There is a way to render a test animation in wireframe view. It basically to test the movement of objects & camera setting. After setting up the animation go to the animation render option set where you want to save the animation, then hold the shift key as you click the green check to exit. It will render the animation in wireframe mode in mere seconds or minute depending on the duration of the animation.

~  good remark _ will have to remmeber this -

Thanx 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited June 2022

even I have done flyarounds but I suggest an interpolator like Flowframes to stretch it out

I didn't have it when I did this so it's a blurred transition slideshow with Hitfilm postwork fire and lightflares.blush

added birds in post

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on