Zombie Apocalyptic Bundle - Single Products cheaper as bundle

I was not the best in mathematics in school, but I think, you can save more money, when you buy the single items (Price complete: 24.97$) from this bundle, instead of the whole bundle (31.47$). Hope you have checked that first, before you add the bundle to your cart.

Comments

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,305

That is likely because the bundle should be a DAZ Original, so would be an extra 30% off for PC+ members, All the products in the bundle are DO, so I am guessing that it is an error that the bundle has not been marked as a DO.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

RCTSpanky said:

I was not the best in mathematics in school, but I think, you can save more money, when you buy the single items (Price complete: 24.97$) from this bundle, instead of the whole bundle (31.47$). Hope you have checked that first, before you add the bundle to your cart.

It appears the bundle has not been classified as a DAZ Original so the full discount is not showing. No doubt it will be sorted out soon but, yes, in the meantime the bundle is more expensive. Simple error. 

• Haruchai said:

RCTSpanky said:

It appears the bundle has not been classified as a DAZ Original so the full discount is not showing. No doubt it will be sorted out soon but, yes, in the meantime the bundle is more expensive. Simple error. 

I will send in a note about this, thank you.