Shop's Artist Drop Menu does not select all Daz Originals items

On the main Daz shop page when I use the artist drop menu and select Daz Originals, not all DOs are selected. Millawa 8 for instance is, but dForce Bootstrapper Outfit for Genesis 8.1 Male isn't. I suspect it has something to do with the additional artists listed in item description.

It's pretty annoying going though your wish-list product by product to see if it's a DO and a certain coupon applies. The monthly coupon PlatClub link in the Platinum Club Plus section of the My Account web-page has the same issue and is not showing DOs with additional artists.

Is there a work-around for this?

Comments

• N00b4EverN00b4Ever Posts: 286

I second this

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Ahh - I suspected something like this was happening. Unfortunately I never got around to investigating so I just let my PC Coupons lapse as there was nothing I wanted to buy with them.

• CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,127
    It's annoying, but I scroll through each promoted artist of the day's product page to see which items are in fact DO. If this is intended, I want to tell whoever planned this, sorry your plan is not working !
  • I was also noticing this. Very annoying.

• Well, at least the link in today's message for the Rosa Maria coupon helps. But is doesn't include all DOs.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

BlueFingers said:

Well, at least the link in today's message for the Rosa Maria coupon helps. But is doesn't include all DOs.

It filters out new items. Here's the link without the filter: https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals

• Leana said:

BlueFingers said:

Well, at least the link in today's message for the Rosa Maria coupon helps. But is doesn't include all DOs.

It filters out new items. Here's the link without the filter: https://www.daz3d.com/daz-originals

The link fiters those out as the coupon doesn't apply to that list.

The link you provided is helpful, thanks for that. But there are still items missing like Summers End Outfit for Genesis 8.1 Females for instance, which is a DO and not New.

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    This is an issue with the Wishlist and it's not related to new items.
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,296

mwokee said:

This is an issue with the Wishlist and it's not related to new items.

??? Where did you get the wishlist into this?

Attached are two screenshots, the first one is the normal shop with only the artist "Daz Originals" selected, gives just 3838 items, ie. the ones where no other artist than "Daz Originals" is shown on the product page.
    If you use the DAZ Deals plugin and use the PlatClub Coupon, only 2835 items are shown.

Both filters ignore the "Daz Originals" that have some other artist also listed on the product page.
    For example https://www.daz3d.com/storm-shelter is one item that you can't find on either of the filtered lists, even though it is "Daz Originals" item.

DO.JPG
    960 x 279 - 47K
    PlatClub.JPG
    872 x 286 - 40K
  • NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,183

It affects any list that can use the "DAZ Originals" artist filter. Main Shop, Featured Artists, Wishlist, etc. Totally useless.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,294
    edited October 2021

You would think DAZ would want to fix this, I mean they get more money selling DO items compared to PA ones.

The moderators have reported this issue to DAZ, but that was weeks ago, and they don't seem to be in a hurry to release a fix.

Post edited by Havos on
  • CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,127
    Havos said:

You would think DAZ would want to fix this, I mean they get more money selling DO items compared to PA ones.

The moderators have reported this issue to DAZ, but that was weeks ago, and they don't seem to be in a hurry to release a fix.

Is there any need to share the revenue with artists if we buy "DO" ahem DAZ Only items?
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,294
    edited October 2021

CHWT said:

Havos said:

Is there any need to share the revenue with artists if we buy "DO" ahem DAZ Only items

​I am pretty sure the original PA gets nothing from sales for DOs, however they may benefit in other ways. If the items sells very well then I assume DAZ would be more interested in comissioning additional items from that PA in the future.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Havos said:

I see, I have been away for a while, I wasn't aware.