Where is Genesis 8.1 female basic model

I have Victoria 8.1 but can not find the Genesis 8.1 female basic model anywhere. Does anyone know where it is?

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,253

Genesis 8F Starter essential now includes both G8F and G8.1F

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

It's part of Genesis 8 starter essentials. If you have a version installed already then you need to reinstall it.

You need to install the latest version of DS default resources pack too, to get the new PBR skin shader.

• LaandanLaandan Posts: 48

thank you, thought I had the newest

• vagansvagans Posts: 422

I'm still dumbfounded that the essentials package wasn't flagged for updating for DIM or Central.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,438

speaking of PBR shader, where is that located anyway? and the emissive shader...I could find them before now I can't.  Did that updated Gensis Essentials move them? 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,259

"I'm still dumbfounded that the essentials package wasn't flagged for updating for DIM or Central."

There are people who do their best to not move on to new generations.  The addition of new shaders such as "Skin PBR Shader", new figures such as 8.1 etc... are technically additions and not updates since they don't alter the original 8.0 figures at all. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029

daveso said:

speaking of PBR shader, where is that located anyway? and the emissive shader...I could find them before now I can't.  Did that updated Gensis Essentials move them? 

They're not part of Genesis essentials, they're part of DS default resources pack. So updating the G8 essentials would not move them.

• margravemargrave Posts: 1,822

daveso said:

All Iray shaders are PBR shaders.

If you're referring to the new PBRSkin shader, it's in the Default Resources for Daz Studio product, along with the emissive shader.