Dear DAZ, here's a list of things that I would love to see refitted for Genesis...

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Fantsy Wrap for V4 has been converted, although it's only available as part of the Classics Bundle for Genesis. Shadow Dancer would definitely be useful, I haven't checked how well it Autofits.

I'd also like to see the M3/D3 and V3/V4/etc. Tunic Sets converted -- tons of useful add-on textures for those.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050
    edited December 1969

Fantsy Wrap for V4 has been converted, although it's only available as part of the Classics Bundle for Genesis. Shadow Dancer would definitely be useful, I haven't checked how well it Autofits.

I'd also like to see the M3/D3 and V3/V4/etc. Tunic Sets converted -- tons of useful add-on textures for those.

Have you seen this new Genesis tunic? http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/5093/
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,972
    edited December 1969

Aha! Hrrrm. Wonder what that classics bundle contains.

The new tunic I just got rocks, but, hey, more the merrier.

Also, Kimono Sleeves for MFD, please. I totes need them ASAP ;)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Please stop pointing in me to things I so want to buy. My wallet is running around in circles and yelping like a scalded dog right now.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Please stop pointing in me to things I so want to buy. My wallet is running around in circles and yelping like a scalded dog right now.

:lol: Well, you'd better to respond with a salvo of your own wishlist stuffs!

edited December 1969

Lucky! I have none of those. Wonder if that's gonna end up in a sale soon...

• HaslorHaslor Posts: 402
    edited August 2012

Actually Auto-fit does a decent job on Shadow Dancer, even the boots.
    I was trying out Fabricator on it.

Shadow_Dancer_on_Genesis.png
    511 x 600 - 118K
    Post edited by Haslor on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,808
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

Lucky! I have none of those. Wonder if that's gonna end up in a sale soon...

Since the bundle is a DAZ Originals bundle, so it says, I would assume it'll be in a sale in about ... two days, give or take.