Random Worlds Generation

hey folks I was a big Mojoworlds user and loved that they hand a random world generation button. this would randomised alot of thing like lighting, the geo and textures etc. is there anything like that for Bryce I own both bryce and carrara. I could play around with alot of the setting but I just liked hitting the random button and just rendering a scene and kind of missing that today.

Comments

• I might borrow your suggestion and post it in the Carrara forum, we have a SDK and someone might be able to do it cheeky

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

FlowScape may fit well.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/316051/flowscape-and-daz-studio-so-many-backdrops/p1

I still prefer doing stuff manually in Bryce instead cheeky

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,069
    edited September 2021

dustinmeyer1234 - In the main GUI, select Create, click on the terrain thumbnail to get a random terrain with a random material, click in the tree thumbnail to get a random tree with a random trunk and a random foliage material; select Sky & Fog and click on the small dots between the cloud and sun to get a random sky. You cannot generate a random scene in Bryce but you can create randomised objects. I have used Bryce for over 20 years but never ever used those random options. That's why none of the over 1500 renders I made looks good cheeky

Post edited by Horo on
  • Horo said:

dustinmeyer1234 - In the main GUI, select Create, click on the terrain thumbnail to get a random terrain with a random material, click in the tree thumbnail to get a random tree with a random trunk and a random foliage material; select Sky & Fog and click on the small dots between the cloud and sun to get a random sky. You cannot generate a random scene in Bryce but you can create randomised objects. I have used Bryce for over 20 years but never ever used those random options. That's why none of the over 1500 renders I made looks good cheeky

thats super cool

• WendyLuvsCatz said:

I might borrow your suggestion and post it in the Carrara forum, we have a SDK and someone might be able to do it cheeky

that would be sooo cool if you ever need screen shots of what mojoworld kind of does hit me up 

• akmerlow said:

FlowScape may fit well.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/316051/flowscape-and-daz-studio-so-many-backdrops/p1

I still prefer doing stuff manually in Bryce instead cheeky

I have flowscape still no way of exporting you gotta import your own stuff still cool 

• Twinmotion is another program that includes sculptable Terrains, trees with wind etc, I use it a lot to explore DAZ sets, you only can import static mesh though so no animated DAZ people.

I mostly use Unreal engine instead now with the Twinmotion content and of course Flowscape is made with the Unity Engine if you prefer that.

For Mac there is the very Bryce lime Artmatic Voyager.

but if wanting something closer to Bryce, Carrara exists heartand is right here