The Daz Season Pass 2 Is Here!

Thanks to your support and feedback, the Daz Season Pass is back for another season! It features all of your favorite parts of the first season, along with new features you’re sure to love. 

What’s Included

You’ll get access to assets, resources, exclusive webinars, and more, plus sharpen your 3D skills and use the Season Pass forum board to connect with others and ask questions. The season culminates in a render contest where you’ll use the techniques you learned and enter for the chance to win awesome prizes!

Here are your options for purchasing the Season Pass 2:

• $99 for PC+ Members ($125 for non PC+)
  • $59.99 for Webinar & Forum Access Only

The first gives you full access to the Season Pass with all of the included assets, live webinars, forum flair, and contest, while the second is for those who only want to participate in the live webinars and forum board. 

Assets

With the pirate-themed Season Pass 2, you’ll set your sails and embark on an adventure with seafaring characters and other assets you don’t want to miss! This includes:

Live Webinars

You’ll also join three exclusive live webinars with Jay Versluis! This isn’t the first time he’s joined us (and it won’t be the last), but in Season Pass 2, he’ll take you through everything you need to know to create an awesome render using the assets you receive with the pass. Here are the topics for each webinar:

• Part 1: Project Workflow and Scene Setup - August 7
    • Learn how to create a new library for the project, how content is stored, and even how to load, move, and hide the items in your scene. In this tutorial, Jay will plan out the level by picking a set, envisioning the scene, choosing items, discussing basic lighting, and more. These are the building blocks of a great scene!
  • Part 2: Poses and Expressions - August 14
    • This part is all about the characters. It’s time to choose outfits, poses, and expressions and fine-tune them using the various tools available in Daz Studio. Jay will walk you through direct manipulation, Power Pose, the Pose Tool, Face Control, and Puppeteer to find the perfect fit.
  • Part 3: Building a Complete Scene - August 21 
    • Now’s the time to put it all together. Follow along with Jay by loading the set, bringing in the props, placing the characters, and loading the poses you chose last time. Add the finishing touches and discuss render settings for your scene. By the end, you’ll have a finished product!

New Forum Flair and Board

You’ll stand out from the crowd with exclusive forum flair for all Season Pass holders and the Contest winners! Plus, there’s a new Season Pass forum board that’s the perfect place for pass holders to connect with each other and ask questions. You can even leave questions for Jay to answer in his next live webinar!

The Contest

Once you’ve received your assets and tuned in to the live webinars, it’s time to apply them to your creative process. From August 25 through September 1, use the techniques you learned and enter the Season Pass Contest! 

Just create a pirate-themed scene and enter it to win in-store credit and exclusive Winner Forum Flair. Here’s a breakdown of the prizes:

• 1st Place: $150 in-store credit
  • 2nd Place: $100 in-store credit
  • 3rd Place: $75 in-store credit
  • 4th-10th Place: $10 in-store credit

Submissions close on September 1, and the winners will be announced on September 3.

Join the Daz Season Pass 2

Get ready to take your 3D skills in Daz Studio to the next level with Season Pass 2! Not only will you have the opportunity to learn from Jay Versluis in his webinars and share tips with other Daz users, but you’ll also have new assets with endless creative possibilities in your library.

What are you waiting for? Get the Season Pass 2 today!

Comments

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562

So I suppose there is no discount if you have already purchased all of the products other than Wolfgang and Jinx?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

This is what the main daz3d.com page looks like on my 4k monitor. (Already posted in the sales error thread yesterday.)

Notice the words "Season Pass" cut in half.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Ati said:

This is what the main daz3d.com page looks like on my 4k monitor. (Already posted in the sales error thread yesterday.)

Can you be more specific? I looked at the Season 2 Pass page on the web and my iphone and see different graphics than you show.

• AtiAti Posts: 9,079

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

Can you be more specific? I looked at the Season 2 Pass page on the web and my iphone and see different graphics than you show.

I posted the screenshot of what I see at 4k resolution. The purple bar in the middle covers the lower half of the words "Season Pass." You can clearly read "Daz 3D" and the "2," but not the "Season Pass" part. The page is responsive, and if I resize the window, it looks okay until I get close to viewing it in a maximized window. But why wouldn't I view it in a maximized window? I view everything in a maximized window, and I really hope I'm not alone with this. :D

• Jason GalterioJason Galterio Posts: 2,562
    edited July 2021

What I see.

On my phone that panel doesn't show up at all, it's just skipped in the cycle.

daztest.JPG
    1957 x 177 - 46K
    Post edited by Jason Galterio on
  • SeraSera Posts: 1,675
    Wow. These are very basic webinar topics from the sound of it. Load, move and hide items? For $60? I feel like I dodged a bullet.
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,677

So, the Season Pass DOESN'T include Coral 8.1?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022

xyer0 said:

So, the Season Pass DOESN'T include Coral 8.1?

No, named figures listed as included are "Wolfgang 8.1" and "Jinx Jones 8.1".

• bobmalebobmale Posts: 40

Where is the link to the webinar? Usually, I've gotten notice but now its 22 minutes in and nothing.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,022

bobmale said:

Where is the link to the webinar? Usually, I've gotten notice but now its 22 minutes in and nothing.

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/511926/webinar-part-1-project-workflow-and-scene-setup-saturday-august-7-at-4-pm-edt-utc-4#latest ;

• bobmalebobmale Posts: 40

Thank you, Leana

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800

I noticed you all still have your badges blush did any more ever come of this?