In Store NOW!: Gemologica by Fisty and Marieah

Comments

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

Yep, it's mostly DS shaders, DS4 for best results, some of them are a little wonky in DS3. If you use Poser this will be next to useless for you unless you want to apply the texture maps yourself. There are poser material products similar to this on the market though, so I don't really see a point to go through that effort. (look at Rendo)

The disk necklace with the cord attached is a conforming figure for genesis. There is also a prop version of just the disk pendant that is in Poser format and will work dandy in pretty much any program. Obviously not worth buying the package just for that if you only use Poser.

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

*bam* And now it is in my shopping cart.

• edited December 1969

in cart, clicked and paid... can't wait to get home and download and play, play, play... cheap at 3x the price!!!!

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

*Snagged* All mine!! :)

edited December 1969

Still waiting for the rest of today's offers to show up so I can pay everything with one go...

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Carted! Love the promos! Nice work ladies!

edited December 1969

Thanks guys =)

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,000
    edited December 1969

In the cart it goes :D

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

MINE!!! Hehehhehheheee

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Is the jewellery that's used in the renders in the store available to buy anywhere?

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    Is there any idea how much the set will cost?

It will be about 20 bucks on intro sale . . .
    Which turns out to be 30% off of the base-price, always happy-making. :cheese: Sorry I couldn't start a click-fest this morning -- I'm at work, and sometimes I have to actually, y'know, work. On top of that, I'm going up to my Mom's this weekend, and won't have a chance to play with these until next week. :down: Got 'em, though!
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Is the jewellery that's used in the renders in the store available to buy anywhere?

Everything we used is available somewhere.. there's a ton though. Tell us which item and we can tell you where to find it. =) We used a lot of freebies as well.

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Just ordered and downloading! :-) Have to go to work now, so I can't play with it yet. :long: It's going to be a long shift...

• edited August 2012

I have been reloading this thread over and over since the first page, waiting for these to be available. In fact, I just spent next week's grocery money on it. *looks innocent* (No worries! That's what rice is for!) I can't wait to give them a try, just as soon as I finish what I'm working on! Never such motivation to get something off my desk!

... Lied. Ended up using one in the thing I'm working on that I can't post here. But, I can show you the bit with the 'Purple and Green' Cloisonne shader! But, just that bit.

Cloisonne.jpg
    192 x 128 - 32K
    Post edited by thinmick_3ecd3939f1 on
  • anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Fisty said:
    anikad said:

Everything we used is available somewhere.. there's a ton though. Tell us which item and we can tell you where to find it. =) We used a lot of freebies as well.

I'm interested in the jewellery used in
    150 semi-stone shaders render
    Tribal bones and stones render

Thanks

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

::sigh:: Lovely product but I shall have to wait til next weekend to get (probably). Today is hubby's bday and sunday is our anniversary so my funds are heading that way. But since I absolutely LOVE playing with the other products, I have no doubt that I'll love this one as well.

edited December 1969

The necklace in the semi precious promo is here: http://dragonspace.com/wordpress/?p=301 I'm not sure about the earrings or the other promo, Marieah did that one... hopefully she'll pop in here soon for ya.

• MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited December 1969

ThinMick said:
    I have been reloading this thread over and over since the first page, waiting for these to be available. In fact, I just spent next week's grocery money on it. *looks innocent* (No worries! That's what rice is for!) I can't wait to give them a try, just as soon as I finish what I'm working on! Never such motivation to get something off my desk!

... Lied. Ended up using one in the thing I'm working on that I can't post here. But, I can show you the bit with the 'Purple and Green' Cloisonne shader! But, just that bit.

You'll need to use the handy tiling presets included in each folder to try different tiling on each if your image is already tiled by 10, try manually inputting a larger number of horizontal and vertical tiles. If it still doesn't look right, you might have come across one of a number of jewelry items which a very poorly mapped or not mapped at all. If you are using a mapped shader, like the Cloisonné you will need to use a different jewelry item - one that is mapped properly.

But even with the poorly mapped item, all is not lost because the procedural shaders included, such as the pearls, precious gems and metals will work fine on them.

I'm interested in the jewellery used in
    150 semi-stone shaders render
    Tribal bones and stones render

Thanks

The first necklace is the Freebie Queen Elizabeth Necklace made by Chris Cox.
    http://dragonspace.com/wordpress/?p=301

The second is part of the Arkana clothing set which I think is available here.

So happy it's finally in the store and looking forward to seeing your renders.

• edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    ThinMick said:

You'll need to use the handy tiling presets included in each folder to try different tiling on each if your image is already tiled by 10, try manually inputting a larger number of horizontal and vertical tiles. If it still doesn't look right, you might have come across one of a number of jewelry items which a very poorly mapped or not mapped at all. If you are using a mapped shader, like the Cloisonné you will need to use a different jewelry item - one that is mapped properly.

But even with the poorly mapped item, all is not lost because the procedural shaders included, such as the pearls, precious gems and metals will work fine on them.

I'm confused. The tiling in that image looks exactly like I wanted it to. I just couldn't show the entire image because of the TOS. I suspect perhaps you meant to reply to someone else, right there?

edited December 1969

*tapdances* And now it is mine! Woo ho ho ho hooo!

edited August 2012

ThinMick said:

I'm confused. The tiling in that image looks exactly like I wanted it to. I just couldn't show the entire image because of the TOS. I suspect perhaps you meant to reply to someone else, right there?

No. I meant to reply to you, but I didn't realise you were happy with the image. I looked at it and because the Cloisonne is designed to be much smaller than that, I thought you were having a problem.

It actually does look good like that. I t just never crossed my mind to use it at that size.

Sorry.

Post edited by Marieah on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Argh.

It's out... but I can't buy it until next week.

Argh.

• s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Damn you Fisty and Marieah, damn you to heck! ;-P

Such a wonderful product - it went into my cart as soon as I saw it had gone live in the store and will be buying it this weekend! You guys rock! :)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Finally had chance to have a quick play...render still needs more work.

One of the opals with the pendant...

addisoncharlottahairgem.jpg
    600 x 1200 - 434K
  • Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Picked this up last night and hope to play with it some today. :-)

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Wow awesome job! Just picked it up ~ this is really going to breath new life into alot of my digital jewellery.:-)

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,743
    edited August 2012

Gemologica is great and I like it very much.
    Below is an example render of Bernadette wearing Gemz.
    Click the image to see it enlarged.

Bernadette104pic02.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 422K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited December 1969

Artini said:
    Gemologica is great and I like it very much.
    Below is an example render of Bernadette wearing Gemz.
    Click the image to see it enlarged.

I stopped getting notifications for this thread. I'm thrilled you are all liking the product. We are very proud of it.

Artini, I adore that necklace. Which set is it from? It would have been great for promos.

• GhostpantherGhostpanther Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

Now I'm really glad, that I left some money on my bank account ^_^ !
    Otherwise it would be too difficult to get enough money together. But Gemologica is really worth it.
    Can't wait to see every item inside in front of me *feelinglikeadragonsittingonitstreasure* *gggg*

*heartflower*

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

First post updated to reflect that the product is live and available to buy! Sorry for the delay! Thanks for the reminder Miss M! XO