New PC & dForce issue

I have attached a screenshot showing what's i my new pc. Should this be able to run dForce correctly? I'm having all kinds of issues except no exploding yet lol. Mostly things not simming correctly.I was wondering is it my pc setup? I asked tech support & they said everything should be fine but it's not. Simmed clothing will poke into figures,go through floors,etc. For everyoner else-the same item is fine. Sims weere fine on my older pc but it has crashed.

Comments

• If dForce runs it isn't likely to be a hardware issue - are you using dForce items or non-dForce item you converted yourself?

• dForce items. I had this happen before a few versions back & was told by tech support that the dForce kernels might have got messed up when being created.Could that be the issue? Someone else told me that the problem could be the AMD CPU that they heard DS sometimes acted up on those.

• I have an AMD CPU, so I doubt it's that. It's possible that the kernels are bad - I don't know.

• So hopefully the next DS version may fix that? I'm crossing fingers & hoping as I miss doing art lol

• Next dForce update, not necessarily the enxt DS version, will force a recompile. I don't know if there is a way to trigger it manually.

• Don't think this is but I wish there was lol.I've had this happen once before.That's why I wondered if maybe messed up kernals.