Daz Detective Agency

13»

Comments

• Atticus BonesAtticus Bones Posts: 364
    edited October 2014

I assume you're using G2F, but there's a few outfits for V4 over at "the other store" that include arm warmers that should Autofit fine.

If you're feeling crafty, you could even make your own by "cutting" the sleeves of long sleeved top using Surface Selection or the Geometry Editor. Although an easier option would be to just use one of the bodysuits, as most of them already have a bunch of material zones on the forearms.

Post edited by Atticus Bones on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Szark said:
    yes Sedor is himself and not known by any other name apart from BWC Sedor. :P And yes he is a pis, sorry Pose artist.

LOL we used to have a charity group at our local Pub, we called ourselves the PA club. :coolsmirk:too funny

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    chohole said:
    Szark said:
    yes Sedor is himself and not known by any other name apart from BWC Sedor. :P And yes he is a pis, sorry Pose artist.

LOL we used to have a charity group at our local Pub, we called ourselves the PA club. :coolsmirk:

too funny

We had a gazunder that we used to collect all the loose change that people had in their pockets when the landlord called time.

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

My Faylinn outfit has similar arm warmers.. they go down around the thumb but you could make another material zone with the poly group editor and make that part transparent if you wanted.. Also has similar style boy shorts. The little peplum on the top can be made invisible and it looks like a bra top by itself. Everything I make will take shader presets like a champ 'cause I'm really anal about that.

edited December 1969

Damn, those promo pictures for Uzilite's new "Liquid Halo Remix" are gorgeous. Does anyone know what the background is in the last image?
    http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/liquid-halo-remix

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

Damn, those promo pictures for Uzilite's new "Liquid Halo Remix" are gorgeous. Does anyone know what the background is in the last image?
    http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/liquid-halo-remix
    I would guess it's FlipMode's Alien Cave. Which for some strange reason I don't have. :)

I agree; that was a fantastic promo set. Bought it immediately last night when it came out.

-- Morgan

edited October 2014

Cypherfox said:
    I would guess it's FlipMode's Alien Cave. Which for some strange reason I don't have. :)

I agree; that was a fantastic promo set. Bought it immediately last night when it came out.

-- Morgan

Perhaps it's the Alien Cave... If so, then I wonder where those cables are from? As they were what I was really interested in.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Hi:

Can anyone identify the outfit used by the female figure in the future tech brush set here? It has interesting arms and I like the suit.

http://www.daz3d.com/future-tech-brushes

sci-fi-brush-3.JPG
    950 x 733 - 106K
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

It was for V4 by AS, sold here, no longer here I don't think. It had a pair of remarkably ugly boots with it.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

Fisty said:
    It was for V4 by AS, sold here, no longer here I don't think. It had a pair of remarkably ugly boots with it.

LOL. Well, it was worth a shot.

edited December 1969

Just a little update: the background cables I was looking for are not "from" anything; they were made by Uzilite especially for the promo.

edited October 2014

Does anyone know what hair is used in the V4 "Creature Maps" promos? I keep seeing it used in Halloween renders, but can't seem to find it...
    http://www.daz3d.com/creature-maps

edited October 2014

Typical! I found it just after I asked... Sorry about that.
    It's "Mutant Hair". 58% off for PC+ members today too.