Make me LMFAO thread, NO SERIOUS POSTS PLEASE!!!

2»

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited December 1969

well :red: with double D's bordering on E's I would need to be working it on Chestnut street %-P

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Wendy's Beaver is a good place to eat... or so I hear.

They like Beavers so much in Beaver they even named a street after it... and I 'm not sure if The Beaver Supermarket is where you go to buy beaver or if it is where beavers shop... And lastly is this a picture of Wendy's Beaver?

Funny, after all these years, I never knew that 3rd street was also called Beaver Street. This thread is educational as well as entertaining. Look at a map of Beaver County sometime; it's amazing how many places have beaver in their names.

edited December 1969

Being here at work reminded me of anothsr silly but true thing that happened to me. A few years ago, here af work, I was injured by a falling vibrator.

• JasmineSkunkJasmineSkunk Posts: 1,872
    edited August 2012

Hahaha!! Great thread! :)

One of my favorite giggles, a Tellus phone commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QgalCT7_yM

Post edited by JasmineSkunk on
  • s l fs l f Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

I've been having a bit of fun with this - so simple even a monkey can do it. I've managed to complete the race in 19.5 seconds and no hurdles knocked over. :)

https://www.google.com/doodles/hurdles-2012

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited August 2012

riftwitch said:

Funny, after all these years, I never knew that 3rd street was also called Beaver Street. This thread is educational as well as entertaining. Look at a map of Beaver County sometime; it's amazing how many places have beaver in their names.

It looks like 3rd is route 68, and Beaver is a cross street... I was looking through the town and some of the names of the businesses and other facilities are funny too... probably because of the way google lists them... Beaver Travel Center, Beaver Super (sounds like an badly labeled adult toy from Hong Kong), Beaver Domestic (actually Beaver County on the sign), Beaver Alley (That really made me snicker), Beaver Tire & Service Center (Do they service tires or beavers?), Beaver Heritage Museum, Beaver Dick's (the sporting goods chain... I hope)... There is an Otter street in the town... thats not a euphemism for anything is it?

Incidentally... How big was this vibrator, that you were injured by it falling on you...?

Post edited by McGyver on
    edited December 1969

The joy of Googly eyes... Part 21

GooglyCat4.jpg
    1000 x 800 - 159K
    edited December 1969

The joy of Googly eyes... part 22

I bet you are wondering where that person's hand is....

CrazyRabbit.jpg
    441 x 344 - 106K
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hahaha!! Great thread! :)

One of my favorite giggles, a Tellus phone commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QgalCT7_yM

Nasty clown = Krusty the Clown (Simpsons)

edited December 1969

riftwitch said:

It looks like 3rd is route 68, and Beaver is a cross street... I was looking through the town and some of the names of the businesses and other facilities are funny too... probably because of the way google lists them... Beaver Travel Center, Beaver Super (sounds like an badly labeled adult toy from Hong Kong), Beaver Domestic (actually Beaver County on the sign), Beaver Alley (That really made me snicker), Beaver Tire & Service Center (Do they service tires or beavers?), Beaver Heritage Museum, Beaver Dick's (the sporting goods chain... I hope)... There is an Otter street in the town... thats not a euphemism for anything is it?

Incidentally... How big was this vibrator, that you were injured by it falling on you...?

In this pic, front row, second from left. I'd estimate maybe 60 or 70 pounds, about 9 or 10 inches in diameter . http://www.fmctechnologies.com/en/MaterialHandlingSolutions/Technologies/VibratingandFlowAids/Vibrators/Electromagnetic.aspx It was about 8 feet off the floor when the bracket it was bolted to broke. It got me in the shoulder; about 5 seconds earlier and it would have hit me in the face.

I didn't catch that Beaver Street is a cross street. I'll have to pay more attention the next time I drive that way. I don't actually live in Beaver. I do live along the Beaver River, though.

But on a less serious note (gotta keep the thread entertaining, for Wendy's sake), yes the Dick's store you mentioned is the sporting goods place; it's located at the Beaver Valley Mall, in Center Township. When they first opened, I noticed that the name, Dicks, is in huge letters; below the Dick's logo, along the sidewalk, were huge balls. Huge stone carved baseballs, basketballs, etc. Probably better than if the balls were above the Dick's logo; that could have presented a falling hazard. (Much like the vibrator, only a lot bigger and heavier.)

I suppose if we continue using innuendo that sounds like we're talking about toast, we should keep it in the 'members' only part of the forum... ;-)

edited December 1969

well :red: with double D's bordering on E's I would need to be working it on Chestnut street %-P

Where's Chestnut Street? Does it have anything to do with chests? Or nuts?

edited August 2012

Oh those kind of vibrators (not the rid-on type)... Actually I was picturing a paint shaker or cement vibrator... Dang, I hope what hit you was small, the ones I've seen could kill someone if they fell on them!
    On a side not I once mangled a finger in a (pneumatic) paint shaker... every time someone asked "what happened?" I told them it got caught in a Hula Girl (the brand).

The joy Of Googly Eyes- Part 23

GooglySquirrel.jpg
    900 x 1045 - 314K
    edited August 2012

Donald Trump wants a kiss.

The Joy Of Googly Eyes- Part 24

donald-trump2.jpg
    819 x 1000 - 204K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,817
    edited December 1969

I am gonna have nightmares filled with Googly eyes, I just know it! ;-P

edited December 1969

So this will not help at all, hu?

The Joy Of Googly Eyes- Part 25

GooglyOldMan.jpg
    488 x 550 - 215K
    edited August 2012

I'm not sure about Googly Spice.... AKA: TJOGE-#26

GooglySpice.jpg
    675 x 900 - 118K
  • ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Fun thread! The world could use a lot more joviality and lightness in it.

Here is my poor contribution.

On occasion, I have been known to think faster than I talk and then not to monitor what I am saying as I try to keep up with my thoughts. Now one way that I tend to do this is to combine words when my head is trying to quickly debate between two similar words.
    One of my favorites that my husband and I do use now, making sure of where we are when we do is one that I won't type directly here. But it takes the first 2 letters of FUSSY and the last 3 of PICKY and means both.

And I was initially answering a question about what I want for lunch (at work) and I answered I am not F***Y

edited December 1969

Wait... ? Thats not a word... Thats usually one of my bad moods. Like: "I'm feeling a little F***Y today". It can be a condition: "Dude... You look F***Y!"
    It can also be an outcome: "Nice... real nice... what a F***Y job." It can be a software type: "Magento is F***Y" or lastly a Pet's name: "Meet my cat- Mr F***Y."

• edited December 1969

I think you put the googlies in the wrong place. :lol:

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

fivecat said:

I think you put the googlies in the wrong place. :lol:

Yeah, she needs a pair further down.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Wouldn't they be Googlybooblys