210 Maps - Super HDRI Skies - Size of the skies?

HeraHera Posts: 1,952

Anyone knows how large the HDRI-maos are in this procutc. 

210 Maps - Super HDRI Skies | Daz 3D

Comments

• blazblaz Posts: 261
    The description says 8k, but I'm not realy sure what you're asking.
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,806
    edited May 2021

I´d love to know how much hard drive space the entire installed product takes up.

Post edited by Hylas on
  • DripDrip Posts: 1,150

Hylas said:

I´d love to know how much hard drive space the entire installed product takes up.

It's 12 segments to download, ranging in size from roughly 300 MB upto almost 500 MB.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,008

Do the clouds really look like they do in the promos?... or is there something off in those images?

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952

blaz said:

The description says 8k, but I'm not realy sure what you're asking

Pixel size. 

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,347

I thought you meant measurement size not the 8K part or how big to download. Wish I could help you. I am going to assume as 8K they are probably large images.

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

This product is currently missing 60 of the 210 HDRIs. I wouldn't buy it if I were you. 

• SeraSera Posts: 1,675

Side note: "8K resolution refers to an image or display resolution with a width of approximately 8,000 pixels. 8K UHD (7680 × 4320) is the highest resolution defined in the Rec. 2020 (UHDTV) standard.[1]" (from Wikipedia)

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952

certaintree38 said:

Side note: "8K resolution refers to an image or display resolution with a width of approximately 8,000 pixels. 8K UHD (7680 × 4320) is the highest resolution defined in the Rec. 2020 (UHDTV) standard.[1]" (from Wikipedia

Thanks, 

• CerragCerrag Posts: 242

That's what I thought and have noticed in other similiar products.  Some of the skies look cartoonish and blown out.  Not natural at all and I'm not sure if postwork would fix that unfortunately.  Too bad cause some of the lighting looks outstanding but I'd like the skies to look outstanding too.

McGyver said:

Do the clouds really look like they do in the promos?... or is there something off in those images?