Issues With Some of Digital Touch's girls.

I recently purchased DT-Felicia, DT-Luna, and DT-Farah and I am having a kind of weird issue, I can install DT- Felicia just fine with install manager or Daz Central just fine, When I install DT- Luna I have to install her twice it seems to have her where I can access her in smart content in Daz Studio, in other words, she stays a black and white image that is not installed, DT- Farah who is my favorite of the three doesn't even show up in smart content to install, she does show up in Daz Central and in DIM to install but when I install her with Daz Central she still doesn't show up in smart content in Daz Studio, I just checked and all three figures show up in the content library. I did database maintenance and reimported all meta-data and now Felicia and Farah show up as installed in Smart Content but there is no sign of Luna even though she is installed in Daz Central. I have no clue what is going on here, seems like the products are conflicting with one another in some way, 

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,189

Did you try uninstall and reinstalling? If not it may be that there was an issue with writing to the database during the first installations.

• ZwytZwyt Posts: 119

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, at this point after re-importing all meta-data through Database Management, I have all three present and working but not exactly like they are supposed to. Felicia shows up under her own thumbnail in Smart Content like she is supposed to, Farah now shows up with her own thumbnail in Smart Content as well, however instead of Luna having her own thumbnail in Smart Content as she should, she and all of her options show up under Farah's SMart Content thumbnail. It's kinda the weirdest installation issue that I have come across. SO they all three work now but something still seems amiss and I am kind of afraid to uninstall and install them again since I can actually use all three now.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,189

That does sound as if there might be an issue with the metadata, it may be worth a ticket to report it.

• ZwytZwyt Posts: 119

Yeah already reported it, it's just a tad confusing to explain though.