Auto fit crashes on genesis 2 and 3 male.

[Auto fit crashes on genesis 2 and 3 male]

Hello.

I'm trying to auto-fit genesis 3 male with genesis 2 male Dark Passion outfit but every time I try my Daz studio crashes...

My version of daz is 4.15.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,191

Just tested and it worked OK for me in 4.15.0.2. Which options did you pick in AutoFit?

• Altar_boyAltar_boy Posts: 91

Richard Haseltine said:

Just tested and it worked OK for me in 4.15.0.2. Which options did you pick in AutoFit?

I've posted some screenshots on how I auto-fit and what error I receive.

1.jpg
    1676 x 1006 - 413K
    2.jpg
    1410 x 989 - 350K
    3.jpg
    1601 x 1011 - 412K
    ERROR CRASH.jpg
    772 x 333 - 169K

So you are loading the clothes without fitting them, then fitting them? What do you see in the crash dialogue if you click the More... button?

Richard Haseltine said:

So you are loading the clothes without fitting them, then fitting them? What do you see in the crash dialogue if you click the More... button?

I would like to mention that I found the tutorial to auto fit like this here on the forum and it used to work perfectly until now.

1.jpg
    548 x 531 - 135K
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,293

Is there a reason for fitting the clothes first to Genesis 2 Male and then, while they are still fitted to G2M, fitting them to Genesis 3 Male?

Why not load them to G3M to start with?

PerttiA said:

Is there a reason for fitting the clothes first to Genesis 2 Male and then, while they are still fitted to G2M, fitting them to Genesis 3 Male?

Because If I do this it won't fit the G8M clothes properly.

Theer should be no need to fit to the original figure before AutoFitting, though I can't think why that would cause a crash. Do you have morphs applied to Genesis 2 Male?

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,293

hans_nikolas said:

PerttiA said:

G8M? What happened to G2M and G3M? 

Richard Haseltine said:

Theer should be no need to fit to the original figure before AutoFitting, though I can't think why that would cause a crash. Do you have morphs applied to Genesis 2 Male?

No. When I auto-fit the clothes I always use the Genesis 2/3/8 basic male shape. 

PerttiA said:

hans_nikolas said:

PerttiA said:

G8M? What happened to G2M and G3M? 

Sorry. I meant Genesis 3 male not 8. 

Richard Haseltine said:

In my screenshot there are 2 models not one. Genesis 2 and 3 male. I load the Dark Passion outfit on Genesis 2 male and after this I auto fit the outfit to genesis 3 male. This method worked very good for me until now.