Wilmap's Digital Creations (Last Updated 18 March 2020)

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited August 2014

Glad you got it sorted.:-)

Post edited by Wilmap on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Thanks, another very useful outfit, much appreciated.

• selias19selias19 Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

Great website and it is nice to have the categories now.
    Many thanks for all the wonderful freebies. My Genesis (and now my Genesis 2) always depended heavily on your clothing.
    I like especially all those historic clothes.
    Thank you very much for all your time and effort.
    Sigrid

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

oops, wrong thread, sorry :coolsmirk:

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Beautiful texture sets for the top from Genesis Casual Pants & Top

http://www.sharecg.com/v/77438/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/BD-POUR-GENESIS-CASUAL-PANT-AND-TOP

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

Slightingly confused about the read-me. Do I just copy both folders into that path, or the contents of?
    \Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\People\Genesis\Clothing\Pusey Designs\Genesis Casual Pants & Top\

CasG1PantsTopTextures101.png
    1402 x 770 - 288K
    edited December 1969

I've only just looked at these myself. I think you need to add the textures to your Runtime/Textures folder and then apply them to the top manually. You add them via the diffuse tab.

Hope this helps.

edited December 1969

That works, I was just confused by all the "name.duf.png" files in "VIGNETTES" with no actual duf files.

So just copy thew "TEXTURES" folder only, and set it manually, no problem then.

edited December 1969

I thought that they had set them all up properly, but so long as you can get them to work OK you can save them as Material presets.

edited September 2014

Add a knitted Displacement texture to the Displacement tab and they look like knitted sweaters.

Post edited by Wilmap on
    edited September 2014

ugh, I knew I forgot something, lol. It works, I'm just having difficulty remembering hot to get to poke-threw fixed on gen5. I think I got it, lol.

The textures look great by the way. Using the "+" in the Content Library to save material presets (or was it shader preset) is another idea, after getting the sweater effect in. It's been a long day, lol.
    (edit)
    Absolutely, I "cheated" (took the easy way out). Using the DG shader essentials (1) "DG Sweater Knit1.duf" with the tiling set back to 1.
    (edit2)
    Success! If that double-layer texture thing can allow the displacement to tile without the diffuse tiling, you may get better results. I just don't remember what exactly it was that allowed that.
    (edit3 8Sep2014 16:18UTC)
    swapped pic with better chest fix. It's a genesis (1) thing, not wilmap. The "JulieBreastsShape4" is in the "hidden" Actor -> Upper Body" adjustment. If you don't have a Julie listed in hidden shaping stuff, try another "BreastShape" to keep the chest from doing weird stuff with shirts. "Waist Fit" will need to be adjusted depending on the pose of the figure. Again, It's a genesis (1) thing, not wilmap.

FwYasmin_CasTopTxtrs103_settings2crop1.png
    595 x 576 - 27K
    FwYasmin_CasTopTxtrs103.jpg
    1600 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
    edited December 1969
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thanks - he sure is happy about his new tracksuit!

edited December 1969
    G2F_Belly_Dancer_Outfit2.jpg
    600 x 600 - 385K
    G2F_Belly_Dancer_Outfit.jpg
    600 x 600 - 364K
    edited September 2014

Slight problem with the server JUST FOR THIS ITEM

Looking into it now. Please have patience.

Post edited by Wilmap on
    edited December 1969

Seems to be working OK now.

edited December 1969

Precious and lovely - thank you!

• edited December 1969

Wendy -

This looks adorable. Thank you so much for all of your hard work, and your generosity in sharing all of that with us. I appreciate it immensely!

edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

Very cute dress! Thank you!

edited December 1969

It seems to be a waste of my time adding anything to this thread.

I am seriously thinking that I will stop adding any more links in the future.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

Doesn't feel like a waste to me, I like your stuff, and appreciate being notified when new items have been added. But it is your thread to do with as you choose...

edited September 2014

Everyone who is registered on my new website and has provided a working e-mail address will get notification, so why bother with this one.

Post edited by Wilmap on
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    Everyone who is registered on my new website and has provided a working e-mail address will get notification, so why bother with this one.

But we get New users joining all the time who won't know of you if you don't have a forum thread here, and often members refer people with enquiries in threads to this thread, so it does really work for you.

edited December 1969

You could always add a link to my website on your Freebie Website list!

edited December 1969

I could indeed. But we would all still miss out on knowing what Wendy is up to now, complete with pretty pictures.

• srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    edited December 1969

I didn't realize that was an option. I created an account, but how do I specify which product lines to be notified about; or is everything automatic, and I'll just receive email anytime a new product is added? Or is there an email preferences section of the site somewhere I'm overlooking?

edited December 1969

You will get a notification when a new item is released on the website, much the same as ShareCG does.

At the moment there is no way to change this, until the webmaster adds it to the site.

• hermun81hermun81 Posts: 101
    edited December 1969

Any chance of making a doctors lab coat for G2F pretty please? I can't find one anywhere...