Bringing up Daz on Android AGAIN! & maybe iPad too

WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,812
edited December 1969 in The Commons

yeah I know there is an emotiguy app already!
carring on from discussion on the old forum, one day SOON maybe a more exciting app using Genesis, some simple texturable clothing like a loose body suit and ability to pose and render with picture backgrounds
surely something possible!
I have a desperate need to play with something more exciting than TrueSculpt on the go!
Blender.org ARE making inroads
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/User:AlexK/Android
no-one expects Daz studio on Android but a cool app that can be used WITH it, ie save poses etc would be fun.
struth even an almost stick figure pose creator and Aniblock creator would be cool! (prob need gofigure on board for the latter!)
typing this browsing the forum on my Android in bed after getting bored with my other apps!

Comments

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,017
    edited December 1969

Splashtop remote desktop is supposed to be the fastest on android, being able to stream the full desktop in HD. With metadata, daz studio is an app already, just click and go.
    Runs on ipad too.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,812
    edited April 2018

this is just a test post using my oldest thread on the new forum

I am trying to troubleshoot the necrothread issue I encountered asking a question on someone elses old thread with it not appearing in recent

maybe it only applies to inactivity from the original poster

ok it appears in recent so confirmed this 

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • There is already an active thread on tablet/app versions of DS, so this one is being locked.

This discussion has been closed.