Invisible Pantleg Bulge 01 {Projection Morph}

Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,012
edited January 2023 in Freebies

Testing out an idea here: when applied to the figure, G8M, it will project the morph into the clothing that is affected by the legs. Generally speaking, the pants as well as any footwear that goes over the leg. Works well enough with several clothing items. It is not recommended for "robes" ...

Sigh, the attachments come and go and come and go .... here's the link for the upload at sharecg.com. {link retired}

eta: The updated one is available at Renderosity. {I don't recall if the one attached is the updated one or not and as the forum has been quirky of late, I'm leaving it be.}

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on

Comments

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,545

This seems a step in the right direction. Excellent!

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,012

Thank you, enjoy :-)

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184

Looks fantastic, i'll giive it ago smiley

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

I'm soory, but I'm not clear on what this morph does. Can you explain it a little more?

Thanks.

edited May 2021

nabob21 said:

I'm soory, but I'm not clear on what this morph does. Can you explain it a little more?

Thanks.

Put a skin tight clothing figure on the legs, select G8M, apply the invisible morph. The pant legs will no longer appear to be skin tight, but straighter and wider within reason. I did smooth it back to figure near the groin and ankles so regular shoes and other morphs for the groin area should not be adversely affected.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Thanks for the clarification Catherine3678ab.

You're welcome ;-)

• axicecalaxicecal Posts: 15

Techniques and little things like this are so important. So many people refuse to use or learn this.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 2,545

Thanks again Catherine for your hard work and for sharing with us. yes

edited January 2023

You're all welcome. For those wanting to know how to make Projection Morphs ... tutorial is over at Deviantart in my tutorial gallery.

eta: to update info.

• ShadowBox24ShadowBox24 Posts: 184

Cheers Cath, I've just DL

• sunnyjeisunnyjei Posts: 497

A little late to the party but THANK YOU! Had a character wearing form fitting pants and it just looked like uncanny ken doll :P

• Everybody's quite welcome :-)