n00b showing how the forum users are helpful to us

ThunderCrewThunderCrew Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Art Studio

Here are 3 renders. 2 of G6 and V6. "Bad" one of g6 / v6 is how I would get images sometimes "Better" one for g6 / v6 is how the forum reading helps work out uglies. :sick: :snake:

And 1 called "mirror" showing how I turned "planes" into "mirrors" via reading and tutorials posted.

Yes, I need way more work. It's a start though thanx to you.
I used 3 point lighting, shadow bias adjusting, converting 4th gen mat to fit gen2 models and a few more tips found on forums to help improve the "better" image for g6 / v6.

Comments

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 1969

I like the face makeup/jewelry, the style and pattern is something I would be proud to use in a scene. Tho that is yours for you to be proud of, I must walk my own path.

That last render is incredible, just the right amount of reflection on the floor, and just enough to tell the wall apart. the pose is also very good.

• AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited December 1969

I agree, last render is very cool, image size could be a bit larger :)

• ThunderCrewThunderCrew Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

@zarcondeegrissom
    I like the face makeup/jewelry, the style and pattern is something I would be proud to use in a scene. Tho that is yours for you to be proud of, I must walk my own path.

That last render is incredible, just the right amount of reflection on the floor, and just enough to tell the wall apart. the pose is also very good.

The makeup jewelry etc is not mine it is purchased products. I have not gotten into designing or creating original content yet.
    Was just showing difference between crappy shadows and lighting etc vs better after forum users tips and tutorials posted.

@awesomefb
    I agree, last render is very cool, image size could be a bit larger smile

Thanx, They are on my pc i do 1280 hd in 16:9 ratio but for forum posting figured shrink it some.
    Thank you to both for comments.