[Released] the Chihuahua's are here!

Comments

• 3Ddreamer said:

gitika1 said:

richardandtracy said:

My Dad's rat dog is a white smooth hair one of these. Apart from the fact the rat dog is seriously overweight (by Chihuahua standards), this is an amazing likeness. I am amazed. Have to confess I will not be getting it, as I actively dislike the busy, ankle biting, toe savaging breed, but I recognize the remarkable quality of the model. Rat dogs can be very sweet, particularly when tired and dopey, but I prefer being subjected to the reflexive contempt of a cat. Particularly ones with 6" canine teeth.

Thanks for the laugh at the end of a long day. laugh I have no foundness for Chihuahuas, but the cute factor wins and it will be a purchase for me.

I put my fear of dogs in general down to a Chihuahuas who came at me when I was about 4, but I am getting these. I figure I can control 3D ones. But can the Cat climb up the to-do list purrrrrlease. :-)

If there are no changes in plans, House Cat definitely coming this year...

• pdspds Posts: 593

Alessandro Mastronardi said:

Instabuy. As a collector of nearly all of your critters, this is great news! I hope you're able to offer a range of morphs and breeds!

• pds said:

Instabuy. As a collector of nearly all of your critters, this is great news! I hope you're able to offer a range of morphs and breeds!

Oh yes, I'd like to make a very complete range. Thanks for the support.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

pds said:

Oh yes, I'd like to make a very complete range. Thanks for the support.

Please don't hold off release until every possible breed has been covered.  Lots of people have their niche favourites, whether they be Maine Coons or Manx or what have you, and  there's always another breed.  Just a nice basic nicely rigged house cat, maybe a short-hair and a long-hair, would be a great start.

CAD 0.02

• LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

Zorro is my boy!
    Are you going to taunt me more with a Fifi? Because I absolutely love these cuties.  Absolutely looking forward to what you have to offer!!
    Beautiful work.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,151
    edited April 2021
    A cat. This year!?! Oh boy. You simply have no idea how pleased that makes me. If you could do a recognisable breed, I would be over the moon. I adore Maine Coons and regard them as the cattiest of cats, but any realistic cat would be wonderful and met with profound pleasure.
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

Delighted to hear of a new cat coming.  Would love to see a Pekingese, if other dog breeds are considered.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,828

Another thing you can try, is to cut in half hair density and double the hair width, so in practice less hairs, but thicker. It's a trick that can bring good results. I hope this helps.

Is there any chance you could include a preset or option that people could select that would apply this option automatically?

• I have finally realised who the long hair 'Zorro' reminds me of, it has been nagging at me since yesterday evening. It's 'Yosemite Sam' from the Loony Tunes cartoons "the hootin’est, tootin’est, shootin’est bobtailed wildcat in the West!". Absolutely brilliant.
  • alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,332

More dogs, please.  Especially the big, shaggy ones.

Cheers,

Alex.

• sueyasueya Posts: 826

tsroemi said:

Yes, they're really very cute, I'd never thought I'd say that about a dog ;-) And then a raven next, sounds really good also! Will definitely get that one.

And then ... maybe ... the rabbit, finally ...? Pleeeeeaaase ...?

Yes, if all goes as planned, lot of critters coming this year, rabbit too...

Another vote for the rabbit here with a lop eared option and a guinea pig too please

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 447

Will the model use unique UVs or standard Dazdog8 ones?

• Eboshijaana said:

Dog8 ones.

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,062

Amazing work Alessandro! As usually...

• And we are making also a full line of trendy clothes for these little critters as well. Here a few...

brutus clothes.jpg
    2112 x 969 - 785K
  • EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 447

Eboshijaana said:

Dog8 ones.

Thank you for that, it has been a journey and a half with so many different UVs for different breeds.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

OMG please release them all at once

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,785

I immediately thought of your Chihuahuas when I saw this story linked on my local news station. It is so much a Chihuaua character. I had a mixed one when I was young. Bossy little thing. Demon Chiuauas.

• Sorry for my impatience but when can we adopt the doggies ;). I have never waited so eagerly for a product.... 

• Enchanted April said:

Sorry for my impatience but when can we adopt the doggies ;). I have never waited so eagerly for a product.... 

They are in testing, so we are almost there... wink

• *happybounce around* Thanks in advance!!! 

• johnjohn808johnjohn808 Posts: 143
    As with all of your animals, these look great! Do you have plans to create mid to large breed dogs in the future?
  • GranvilleGranville Posts: 681

These look soo good!

• johnjohn808 said:

As with all of your animals, these look great! Do you have plans to create mid to large breed dogs in the future?

Probably yes, I did start a collie and an australian sheperd...

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

I would also love a Beagle if possible

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666

johnjohn808 said:

That is awesome news! I would definitely purchase a Collie or an Australian Shepherd.

johnjohn808 said:

Anything big and shaggy will go down very well with me.

Cheers,

Alex. 

johnjohn808 said:

Anything big and shaggy will go down very well with me.

Cheers,

Alex. 

• johnjohn808johnjohn808 Posts: 143

johnjohn808 said:

Yes Yes that would be awesome!

I would love a border collie, but I will gladly settle for a collie and australian sheperd!

That would be an instant buy for me as I have so much use for them!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,944

Eboshijaana said:

Dog8 ones.

So, I hope that animations for Dog 8 will work on them, as well.

I have only a few of them, but will gather more, if your rig will work with standard Dog 8 animations.

Maybe someone else could create more animations, even better suited for these new models.