Wing arms for newer generations!

For a while, I've thought we could use some good "wing arms" for G8 and/or G3, preferably both sexes.  The most recent wing arms I know of are the Strigoi Ancien Vampire wings for Genesis 1.  I'd love to see both feathered and bat-like/membranous wings that connect to the arms of recent figures.  It would be best if the wings were well-integrated into the arm, such as by geograft or accompanying morphs for the hands/arms, but I'd be happy with any wing arms for recent figures.  For example, I've added a few images of the sort of wing arms I'd like to see.

Comments

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

I've tinkered with this... I don't know if I'll get anywhere with it. It's hard!

• CowrieCowrie Posts: 143

I can certainly believe that it would be hard to make.  I wish you luck!

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

I'd love to see this get done, too.

• Did anyone ever get anywhere with this? 

I'd just like to say I'd pay pretty highly for a solution right now! 

• pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,538

Perhaps a complete arm replacement

• Cowrie said:

For a while, I've thought we could use some good "wing arms" for G8 and/or G3, preferably both sexes.  The most recent wing arms I know of are the Strigoi Ancien Vampire wings for Genesis 1.  I'd love to see both feathered and bat-like/membranous wings that connect to the arms of recent figures.  It would be best if the wings were well-integrated into the arm, such as by geograft or accompanying morphs for the hands/arms, but I'd be happy with any wing arms for recent figures.  For example, I've added a few images of the sort of wing arms I'd like to see.

did you ever managed to get this done?