[Commercial, Release Coming Soon]APC Skullforge

Gigantic APC Bundle coming soon. APC, Texture Expansions, Pose Pack, Weapon Pack

Release date about 13 of March, i hope you will like it!

Comments

• Looks really good @Sade - will look forward to the release. Nice for an Aliens type render - they mostly come out at night... mostly.

David

• SadeSade Posts: 883
    Thank you! These are uncertain ateps out from outfits, but quite enjoyed it. <3
    Had been released <3 ♡♡♡♡♡
  • nabob21nabob21 Posts: 921

Do the hatches and doors open?

nabob21 said:

Do the hatches and doors open?

hello, no. The rigs had been written down in infos. no open, sorry.

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 921

Thank you Sade.

nabob21 said:

Thank you Sade.

Soon will be released another vehicle, it will be a jeep like vehicle, that will have openable doors :D 

• PsyckosamaPsyckosama Posts: 495
    edited March 2021

Sade said:

nabob21 said:

Thank you Sade.

Soon will be released another vehicle, it will be a jeep like vehicle, that will have openable doors :D 

I'm sorry, but what.

At the price point of this vehicle (base vehicle/weapons/army texture set) for any practical use, it would cost over 50 dollars at listed price.

It's cool, but its just not worth the money when there are plenty of others that look just as good for less.

For that combined price you could get Vehicle Storm, Tank Thor, both the Iray texture sets (good work on those by the way, any chance of Plated Wolf next), and the Tank Thor Generis 8 pose pack... and the Tank has opening hatches and the APC a functional interior.

Post edited by Psyckosama on
    These are platinum club items. As it, its cheaper. The apc released by me. It came out by 30% sale, and as i mentioned, ill put sale as i can. The apc fully functional itself, the texture and weapon addons only bonus. (And if you check my shop, i almost allways have sale)